• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

GN's developing a "Crazy Lady" fetish!

Started by EvB, October 04, 2008, 05:59:25 PM

EvB

I've heard a number of very sad women, with a few screws loose, in a lot of pain on c2c over the past few months.  At first, I just thought "Boy, George sure knows how to attract 'em"  - But now I think it's more that that. 

Tommy triple screens, right?  These women SOUND at whit's end.  Sometimes they are obviously crying.  Sometimes they state clearly they are suicidal.  George always either promises to call them - or get someone to check on them - and hands them back to Tommy - AFTER he does his "I'm such a nice, reasonable guy" number and milks the call for all it's worth.   These calls always go on longer than any other non-guest call, and they never come through when it's almost time for a break.

If they get real help, fine. -- This last one insisted there are creatures living in her room, and that recently they held a funeral for her --  I don't doubt the women and their troubles are quite real.  I also don't doubt that George or Tommy could reach out to them without the grandstanding.

It's really creeping me out.

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on October 04, 2008, 05:59:25 PM
I've heard a number of very sad women, with a few screws loose, in a lot of pain on c2c over the past few months.  At first, I just thought "Boy, George sure knows how to attract 'em"  - But now I think it's more that that. 

Tommy triple screens, right?  These women SOUND at whit's end.  Sometimes they are obviously crying.  Sometimes they state clearly they are suicidal.  George always either promises to call them - or get someone to check on them - and hands them back to Tommy - AFTER he does his "I'm such a nice, reasonable guy" number and milks the call for all it's worth.   These calls always go on longer than any other non-guest call, and they never come through when it's almost time for a break.

If they get real help, fine. -- This last one insisted there are creatures living in her room, and that recently they held a funeral for her --  I don't doubt the women and their troubles are quite real.  I also don't doubt that George or Tommy could reach out to them without the grandstanding.

It's really creeping me out.

I've said it before and I'll say it again-George is a predatory piece of shit. He admitted openly in his book to demoralizing a woman so he could have her for himself--so she would have no one to turn to except him. George knows he is a sorry excuse for a man and feels the need to drag a woman (or women) down to his level or lower (if that's possible) so that he could feel better about himself. He has tried that demoralizing shit with older women too, I mean ladies in their 80's, who have called the show to praised him. Then he has asked them to get up in the middle of the night and go outside, or look out a window to tell him what they see, or sing, or play the piano for him. It's like he gets off on trying to control and belittle. It must be the closet thing he has in his life to make him feel in control.

Then there are the dead/mangled children stories. This mutherfucker deserves his comeuppence and I hope he gets it soon.

Well, crazy women need some lovin' too.

And I don't think any man is really attracted to crazy women, per se. It's just that they're...well, to be blunt - vulnerable prey. So, this:

Quote from: Spikegirl on October 04, 2008, 06:35:48 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again-George is a predatory piece of shit. He admitted openly in his book to demoralizing a woman so he could have her for himself--so she would have no one to turn to except him.

Makes sense.

Although, the only reason I'm saying this is because Spikegirl says he admitted to this in his book. I haven't read the book myself, but if the context is correct, he basically admitted to going after the "weak ones." This isn't really a particularly bad or unnatural thing though. Generally, the man is the one who actively peruses (hunts, lol) the woman. Naturally, high self-esteem CEO's go after super models and politically powerful women. And also naturally, the low self-esteem (Noory) preys on the weaker self-esteemed (crazy old women). 

EvB

QuoteAnd also naturally, the low self-esteem (Noory) preys on the weaker self-esteemed (crazy old women). 

You can douche away if you like PKA - but I've lost a LOT of respect for you here.  The vulnerable - whatever their gender, age, class - or WHATEVER - need to be championed - not just accepted as fodder for the stronger. 

That is one of the things that separates humans from other animals.

If i have misunderstood you - please accept my appology in advance.  If not - WAKE UP!  Decnet people have respect for, and care fore, those who are more vulnerable than they.

giftedchild

I would agree with you and I'll go further.  I believe George Noory to be a narcissist.  I've encounter enough of them in my life to suspect.  Narcissist exploit and use people particularly those weaker people who are more vulnerable, no surprise he would prey on crazy women calling the show and thinking it's o'k.  Although he isn't limited to just women, he seems to enjoy keeping the madness going with all crazy people calling the show and wasting time with them.

The amount of times he speaks about himself.  The fact he constantly wants this nice guy image to be shown.  The way he always says he was in the Navy for 9 years, making you believe it was full service for all those 9 years, and I believed him until I googled him and brought up Wiki.  He's was in the reserves for 9 years, I've never heard him say Navy Reserves on C2C.

And how many times will I hear when he does the advertising for the dog food him speak about how he gave a friend a dog and pays for it's care?  The friend who is nearly destitute who lives alone and has no one.

I'm also surprised at how he never gives Art Bell his real props.  Yeah, he mentioned Art Bell during the time of Art's award but he did little more than that.  I think maybe an hour dedicated to Art maybe?  If it were me I'd be kissing Art's butt if for the simple fact that he enabled me to get this phat job.  Noooo, Noory speaks of his childhood days of reading a few sci-fi books, looking at old sci-fi movies, and using a telescope as something akin to Bell's experience and knowledge.  He's always referring to his childhood, St. Louis days and that aunt of his that he seems to think every expert has heard of and read her book over the turn of the century.  I really think George is resentful and maybe a little jealous of Art's popularity and how so many love Art.  This is maybe one of the reason's I think Noory has changed so much about the show.

But all and all Noory wants to project this image of him being a shining knight in armour.

Spikegirl

Gifted, I absolutely agree with everything you just said.  Noory is the worst kind of person-disloyal, greedy, selfish, amoral, narcissist...and he's stupid and talentless to boot.

Quote from: EvB on October 04, 2008, 08:13:30 PM
If i have misunderstood you - please accept my appology in advance.

Um, yeah. I think you misunderstood me, WAYYY big time.

QuoteThat is one of the things that separates humans from other animals.

Right, and wrong. That's idealistic, in my opinion. It's the way things should be. But just because we (humans) have the ability to do something, or think a certain way, doesn't mean there are those who don't still follow their more primal instincts. And besides, we're the only species who I know of that willingly, for no reason, kills our own. In ways, I think many animals are still better than we humans in certain respects.

QuoteDecnet people have respect for, and care fore, those who are more vulnerable than they.

Yes, decent people do. But if Noory admitted to acting indecently to women in his book, then...well, you should see what I'm getting at here. I'm not saying Noory is an indecent person, but he's admitted to acting indecently.

11angeleyes11

I've said it before and I'll say it again-George is a predatory piece of shit. He admitted openly in his book to demoralizing a woman so he could have her for himself--so she would have no one to turn to except him. George knows he is a sorry excuse for a man and feels the need to drag a woman (or women) down to his level or lower (if that's possible) so that he could feel better about himself. He has tried that demoralizing shit with older women too, I mean ladies in their 80's, who have called the show to praised him. Then he has asked them to get up in the middle of the night and go outside, or look out a window to tell him what they see, or sing, or play the piano for him. It's like he gets off on trying to control and belittle. It must be the closet thing he has in his life to make him feel in control.

Then there are the dead/mangled children stories. This mutherfucker deserves his comeuppence and I hope he gets it soon.

If you feel like George gets off on trying  to control and belittle a women, then what if the women wanted to control and belittle, George?  Now that would be an interesting case study.  As was done on another thread, Checkmate!. 

George is just showing support for the theory of evolution.  He's rocking it like he's on the African savannas, scoping wildebeests at a watering hole.

Crikey Mate! Watching him in his natural habitat is fascinating!

Observe the nocturnal habits of the wild noory as he feeds on his prey.  Those manky teeth appear innocent, but poison sacks within the jowls leech into the saliva.  The effect is almost instantaneous, the bite - deadly.  Most of the time, the noory is a scavenger but does hunt, seeming to favor either the very young or the very old with a predilection toward female targets.

By the way, that small strange hump on the back of the noory is no hump at all. 

It is an animal called a tommy.  It hitches a ride on the noory (the host), feeding on any leftovers, sometimes even luring in the prey utilizing "screening calls" science doesn't quite understand.  The noory welcomes the tommy, forming a valuable symbiotic relationship.

The nearest relative of the noory is the paunchy Australian blue bandicoot.

Ah oh... I think we've been spotted.  Quiet everyone.  Quiet.  No one move.

Derek, prepare the tranquilizer gun.

EvB

QuoteUm, yeah. I think you misunderstood me, WAYYY big time.

Reading that exchange over again - I've no idea why I reacted as strongly as I did. 

Thanks for explaining yourself as rationally and mildly as you did.

Quote from: EvB on October 05, 2008, 03:29:50 AM
Reading that exchange over again - I've no idea why I reacted as strongly as I did. 

Thanks for explaining yourself as rationally and mildly as you did.

Hey, it's no problem. I suppose I could have been clearer about what I was trying to say, but my brain isn't working so well at the moment due to about 12 consecutive hours of video game exposure, mixed with the sleep deprivation from the previous 12-hour session.

Besides, considering I HAD said what you thought I was saying, you'd have every right in my opinion to lose respect for me.

QuoteBy the way, that small strange hump on the back of the noory is no hump at all.

It is an animal called a tommy.

LOL.

11angeleyes11

To add to the hunt if I may,  the Noory has been tranquilzed, but not subdued.  He is slower and his gait  (vocalization) has slowed.  He continues on with his calls.  There is a call from East of the Rockies, carefully screened by the Tommy.

Noory:  Take it away Wildcard Line!

An older women (in her eighties):  Well hello young man, I love your show and listen everynight.

Noory:  Wellllllll! thank you and what station do you listen to?

The older women:  Why the AM powerhouse in Detroit.

Noory:  You know that is where I began broadcasting from many years ago.  Now, what are your talents and what can you do for me?  Do you have a cane?  I love to hear you sing and tap out the rhythm over the phone with your cane.  I play the  harmonica, here let me get it since I am in St. Louis and I keep it in my cave.

The older women:  Boy! I ain't playing no music for you!  It's time that you leave that cave and Hollywood lights and come home and see your mama.  I't been over a year and the only time that I can talk to you in on Open Lines, screened by that badboy, Tommy.  Any self-respecting son would at least call their Mama at Christmas, but no, you spend it with that other family, the Coast family.  I would put you up for adoption or sponsorhip but you are well past being cute and cuddly.  I wish you would find you a nice wife and settle down, work decent hours and stop going to roofs and voyering aliens with high-powered binoculars.  And further more,. . . .

Noory:  Well, Mom, I'll cal you later this is the show. . . .

The older lady:  You always say that, you said that when you had the affiliate in St. Louis, you talk to all sorts of crazy ladies, but never your mother.  You know I and your father want to move into your St. Louis mansion.  I know that you have an extra bedroom, called the cave.

Noory:  Now mother, you know that is where I bring all of my young hot babes for initiation into my Noory cult after I finish demoralizing them.  Your two minutes are now up! Click!

Noory:  And you on the Wild Card Line, oh it's you again Richard, I was waking up from my tranquilizer gun and thinking it was another old "crazy lady", but you are the next best thing. . . . ..

I think I remember some show on Animal Planet that stated even if you killed a wild Noory, the moustache still lives for three weeks and will try to find another host if possible.  If this happens, the host starts to darken darken slightly, mumbles to themselves, and takes on a sycophantic behavior whenever a celebrity is around or their name is mentioned.  However, if the 'stache can't find a new host, it falls to the ground and is absorbed a foot into the earth.  There it petrifies and becomes a fossil. The interesting thing is that all Noory moustaches change when fossilized, showing not stone reliefs of a moustache, but forever in time forming a rocky word - COINCIDENCES.

EvB

Quoteforever in time forming a rocky word - COINCIDENCES

THAT is worth MEGA$$$ 33 - but siiiiigh - you know what the limits are.

Whenever George has the Numbers Lady on it seems like he wants her bad. Y'all are right about the desperate ladies callin' with their paws down their drawers - "Oh George I'm in such a tight spot right now!". Then he coddles over the air, and after that puts her in his phonebook, or spank bank, call it what you will. 

He's a dirty old man. The way he greets attractive sounding female callers is pretty creepy.

Well helloooo there.....

MyEye

Quote from: giftedchild on October 04, 2008, 09:01:46 PM
<snip>

The amount of times he speaks about himself.  The fact he constantly wants this nice guy image to be shown.  The way he always says he was in the Navy for 9 years, making you believe it was full service for all those 9 years, and I believed him until I googled him and brought up Wiki.  He's was in the reserves for 9 years, I've never heard him say Navy Reserves on C2C.

<snip>
But all and all Noory wants to project this image of him being a shining knight in armour.

I'm thinking there is some embellishing when he speaks of his 'service'.  Can anyone point me to any obscure posts or sources that chronicles his purported time in the Navy.

starrmtn001

This thread says it all. 
I haven't listened to the "sucker" for years so I have nothing new to add.  However from reading posts by people who still monitor his mis-behavor, I see that snoory is still the same scum sucking sewer-maggot that he has always been.  What is it going to take to get this vermin replaced?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 27, 2010, 11:50:30 AM
This thread says it all. 
I haven't listened to the "sucker" for years so I have nothing new to add.  However from reading posts by people who still monitor his mis-behavor, I see that snoory is still the same scum sucking sewer-maggot that he has always been.  What is it going to take to get this vermin replaced?

A better scum sucking sewer-maggot.

I swear the same woman calls every week on open lines with a different name, but the same flat sounding midwest/Chicago accent. And she always has some BS story about contact with an entity, or some dead relative......I'd suspect she's a plant, but in typical Georgie fashion, the call goes nowhere. He usually ends up asking her if she wants to win any books, or refers her to some past guest......Georgie feeds off these people who otherwise no one listens to.

James G.

Quote from: TaoOfLuxLisbon on July 17, 2010, 05:50:18 PM
I swear the same woman calls every week on open lines with a different name, but the same flat sounding midwest/Chicago accent. And she always has some BS story about contact with an entity, or some dead relative......I'd suspect she's a plant, but in typical Georgie fashion, the call goes nowhere. He usually ends up asking her if she wants to win any books, or refers her to some past guest......Georgie feeds off these people who otherwise no one listens to.

Perhaps she's among the "Premiere On Call" setups. It may not be true, but knowing how such networks can operate, I won't be surprised.

srnightowl

Quote from: giftedchild on October 04, 2008, 09:01:46 PM
I would agree with you and I'll go further.  I believe George Noory to be a narcissist.  I've encounter enough of them in my life to suspect.  Narcissist exploit and use people particularly those weaker people who are more vulnerable, no surprise he would prey on crazy women calling the show and thinking it's o'k.  Although he isn't limited to just women, he seems to enjoy keeping the madness going with all crazy people calling the show and wasting time with them.

And how many times will I hear when he does the advertising for the dog food him speak about how he gave a friend a dog and pays for it's care?  The friend who is nearly destitute who lives alone and has no one.

I'm also surprised at how he never gives Art Bell his real props.  Yeah, he mentioned Art Bell during the time of Art's award but he did little more than that.  I think maybe an hour dedicated to Art maybe?  If it were me I'd be kissing Art's butt if for the simple fact that he enabled me to get this phat job.  Noooo, Noory speaks of his childhood days of reading a few sci-fi books, looking at old sci-fi movies, and using a telescope as something akin to Bell's experience and knowledge.  He's always referring to his childhood, St. Louis days and that aunt of his that he seems to think every expert has heard of and read her book over the turn of the century.  I really think George is resentful and maybe a little jealous of Art's popularity and how so many love Art.  This is maybe one of the reason's I think Noory has changed so much about the show.

So true...when he has a guest on I want to listen to I'll tune in, turning him off when ever he promotes himself or says something so profoundly ignorant and/or obvious that I must step away before my head explodes...then I'll catch that guest later on subscription when I can "coast" past his crap...

He admitted openly in his book to demoralizing a woman so he could have her for himself--so she would have no one to turn to except him. George knows he is a sorry excuse for a man and feels the need to drag a woman (or women) down to his level or lower (if that's possible) so that he could feel better about himself.

Which book?

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: loveslibraries on November 09, 2016, 08:56:28 PM
Which book?
wtf is wrong with you?
you serious? really?
gtfo
go twiddle tommy's pig-diddler and pretend you ever had as much class as Spikegirl.
fucking trolls.
jesus

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on November 10, 2016, 03:36:05 AM
wtf is wrong with you?
you serious? really?
gtfo
go twiddle tommy's pig-diddler and pretend you ever had as much class as Spikegirl.
fucking trolls.
jesus

Of course I'm serious. I'm not a troll. Are u mad bec I resurrected an old thread?  Some threads have timeless topics, like psychopathology, romance, etc...  But I remember from the book that he merely opportunized on his college peer.  I don't remember him isolating her?  And wasn't his overall goal protective?   Did his high school sweetheart/future wife care?  At the time or when she read it in 2007?  Well anyhow, I guess the book must be Worker In The Dark Behind My Future First Wife's Back, due to its 2007 copyright for this 2008 thread.