• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Apollo Program was a Hoax!

Started by Stellar, July 15, 2014, 04:09:38 AM

Tarbaby

Stellar: look!now  Yorkey is referring to himself in the third person. Something these time lords do. And by the way, that bunny sounds suspiciously like the one in the holy Grail. Clearly extra terrestrial. Big pointy sharp teeth!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Tarbaby on July 15, 2014, 02:46:01 PM
Stellar: look!now  Yorkey is referring to himself in the third person. Something these time lords do. And by the way, that bunny sounds suspiciously like the one in the holy Grail. Clearly extra terrestrial. Big pointy sharp teeth!

This is classified. NASA don't want you to see this.I'm putting myself in danger releasing this.

http://youtu.be/Ok6CoIwcJ-E

Stellar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2014, 01:55:18 PM
Yes, but they're still plenty worried about his extensive knowledge of the top secret Area 51 Flying Mountain program, code named, "Zardoz."

And if he does put those beans on toast, for the love of God I hope he puts them on top of the bread.

Zardoz and those Psychos.  Oh they're long gone!

Necro Critic: Zardoz (3/3)

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 02:36:44 PM

It's that kind of crazy talk that makes Stellar jumpy. He already thinks I work for the CIA*, and have agents camped outside his pad spying on him.

*Or MI5, MI6, FBI, NSA, NASA, GEC, GM, KIA, ICI, BP, ESSO, (Insert alphabet organisation of choice).

Ok 1 big ? What is the Premise of this movie?

Barbarella -- (Movie Clip) Excessive Machine

Tarbaby

Not sure about theraison d'tre of BARBARELLA. I think it's to see how large an erection I can get watching Jane Fonda prance around and that skimpy outfit. I'm not sure if that movie has another plot?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 15, 2014, 03:00:24 PM
Ok 1 big ? What is the Premise of this movie?

Ummm...make money? Entertain and make money?

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 03:10:44 PM
Ummm...make money? Entertain and make money?

It's a remake of Alice of Wonderland in Space.  You should see when well ah in a different frame of mind!  Like the NASA 50 BILLION DOLLAR PROJECT SCIENTISTS DESPERATELY WANTING TO MAKE LOVE WITH HER ON THE MOON. ::)

Van Halen - Hot For Teacher (video HD)

If you play your cards right,  I'll tell you 'bout Phaedra and how she gave me life.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2014, 11:26:35 PM
If you play your cards right,  I'll tell you 'bout Phaedra and how she gave me life.

You promised you wouldn't tell anyone...bitch.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 16, 2014, 09:52:48 AM
More Proof:  Plz Explain York why the flag is waving? 

Because it was in a sealed Kubrick sound stage that had no access to wind outside...oh hang on...No, not that.

I think it was dropping the folds under it's own weight in a vacuum. Yeah, that'll be it. On the Moon.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: cweb on July 16, 2014, 09:59:09 AM
I agree. My evidence starts at 1:22.

I don't know why Stellar can't present real evidence like that; he just skirts around the edges and tells us NOTHING!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 16, 2014, 12:24:40 AM

You promised you wouldn't tell anyone...bitch.

At least my tramp stamp doesn't say, "Pray for Goatse."  How's that workin' out for you?

Quote from: Stellar on July 16, 2014, 06:51:28 AM

Now Now pud lighten up  ;D

Diana Krall - The Look Of Love

I wouldn't call Diana Krall's twitches and grimaces "The Look of Love."  I can't stand watching her, because she always looks like something itchy is slowly working its way through her intestines.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 16, 2014, 10:46:06 AM
At least my tramp stamp doesn't say, "Pray for Goatse."  How's that workin' out for you?

Might be a good move, might not be; who want's to know?  8)

b_dubb

Howz about a thread to hold Stellar's nonsense? He's spilling his bullshit nonsense everywhere?

onan ... right on brother

Stellar is like our own Giorgio Tskukalos

Catsmile

Quote from: b_dubb on July 16, 2014, 12:40:24 PM
(...SNIP...)

Stellar is like our own Giorgio Tskukalos

Reminds me of this.

cweb

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 16, 2014, 10:50:26 AM
I wouldn't call Diana Krall's twitches and grimaces "The Look of Love."  I can't stand watching her, because she always looks like something itchy is slowly working its way through her intestines.
Oh, but she does. Thanks, NSA!

Tarbaby

You guys wait here. I'll run git Onan.