• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pope Frances

Started by Stellar, July 08, 2014, 07:42:19 PM

Stellar

July 7, 2014
In a meeting on July 7, 2014 at the Vatican, Pope Francis apologized to six victims of sexual molestation by priests. Pope Francis issued a directive to Catholic Bishops around the world to tell them that they will be held accountable for deviant behavior by any of the priests in their dioceses.

The Pope held a private session with the six victims and personally apologized for the failure of the church hierarchy to protect the children that were accosted. The victims were a man and a woman each from Ireland, England and Germany. The Pope made a statement asking for forgiveness.

Before God and his people, I express my sorrow for the sins and grave crimes of clerical sexual abuse committed against you. I humbly ask forgiveness. I beg your forgiveness, too, for the sins of omission on the part of church leaders who did not respond adequately to reports of abuse made by family members, as well as by abuse victims themselves.

Pope Francis, do not ask for forgiveness for the evil actions of others; therefore clean your own house and let not evil divide it.

Quote from: Stellar on July 08, 2014, 07:42:19 PM

Pope Francis, do not ask for forgiveness for the evil actions of others; therefore clean your own house and let not evil divide it.

Who is this man who speaks to the Pope as if he needed that man's advice?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 08, 2014, 08:55:19 PM
Who is this man who speaks to the Pope as if he needed that man's advice?

;D  ;D  ;D

Verily, you rocketh, m'lord.

b_dubb

And the lifeguard looked out from his comfy beach chair and verily he did say .... silly Pope you don't need to apologize for priest sodomy

jazmunda

It was easier to make fun of the Pope when he looked like Emperor Palpatine.

Quote from: jazmunda on July 08, 2014, 10:09:37 PM
It was easier to make fun of the Pope when he looked like Emperor Palpatine.

It was easier to make fun of the Pope when there was no imperative to curb the habits of predatory fags and the Pope dressed like Liberace.

[edit] quote code feeks se du.

jazmunda

What's wrong with red prada shoes for men?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on July 08, 2014, 10:44:59 PM
What's wrong with red prada shoes for men?

I think it's a look you can carry off Jaz; try it for a while. I'm not sure the lime green and orange spandex is a good look though, so drop that.

Tarbaby

Behold! Stellar. BellGab's own little Man of LaMantia. Tilting his lance  at the heathens. It's like poor little BellGab has something horrible on the bottom of it's shoe.

Yorkshire pud

He must be sure; and courageous to admit it, because some will not want this news being taken further.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28282050

wr250

we all know the pope is a illuminati reptilian  free mason possessed by satan himself.

VtaGeezer

Makes little real difference.  The Pope has little actual authority beyond high level theological matters and perhaps Vatican administration. Since Paul VI, the bishops are effectively in charge of the RCC.   The bishops can do as they please and will, in appropriately flowery terms, tell him to go fuck himself.  They can cut the Vatican off from cash flow at will too. Malachi Martin had it right.

Stellar

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 13, 2014, 02:56:54 PM
Makes little real difference.  The Pope has little actual authority beyond high level theological matters and perhaps Vatican administration. Since Paul VI, the bishops are effectively in charge of the RCC.   The bishops can do as they please and will, in appropriately flowery terms, tell him to go fuck himself.  They can cut the Vatican off from cash flow at will too. Malachi Martin had it right.

Pope Francis go Fuck Yourself!