• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Opie & Anthony

Started by bateman, July 03, 2014, 11:57:26 AM

Addis0n

Good to see some of you are OnA fans on here, I actually got to meet Opie/Jimmy/Kenny/Sam/Troy/Roland/Dave Attel/Bill Burr/Marc Maron/Bob Kelly and was on the show last year in Montreal.  I did a tequila shot on the air and Jim norton/Bobby made fun of me, but were very cool after the show.  Sam was selling swag and I told him that he should give me some free stuff.  Roland came out of nowhere and said "I belieeeeve in freee" and gave me a shirt with his face on it and "Roland Rock's" typo.

Did you guys hear last weekend how Joe Rogan almost got Anthony on the show but security wouldnt let him in?  OnA have sort of made up and Opie is saying he is willing to talk with Ant on the air. 

MV/Liberace!

Rogan almost got Anthony on the Opie show?

ONeill

Quote from: MV on April 27, 2015, 09:04:48 AM
Rogan almost got Anthony on the Opie show?

Yeah, but it was on a Friday show he hosted. O&J were off. Anthony spent some quality time next to the reception in the Sirius building and wasn't allowed in in the end.

Addis0n

Opie said he is willing to have Anthony in studio so it could be interesting if he gets let in.  Anthony was always my favorite, sad he wasnt there in montreal

onan

Two millionaires that made their money together  on a radio show and now they don't get along. Wow.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on April 27, 2015, 12:10:57 PM
Two millionaires that made their money together  on a radio show and now they don't get along. Wow.

That possibly, I say possibly, could qualify as a "First World Problem". Though I don't follow radio in sub-Saharan Africa as closely as I should.

Addis0n

When did MV start blocking private messages?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Addis0n on April 27, 2015, 02:14:08 PM
When did MV start blocking private messages?

long ago, my friend.  what do u need?

Addis0n

was just going to send you an alternate to afroandfriends but not sure if I am allowed to post it or not

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Addis0n on April 27, 2015, 02:51:47 PM
was just going to send you an alternate to afroandfriends but not sure if I am allowed to post it or not

sure, post it.

Falkie_Fan

Anyone here visit the Opie and Anthony subreddit?

bateman

Quote from: Falkie_Fan on May 08, 2015, 05:07:42 PM
Anyone here visit the Opie and Anthony subreddit?

Almost as much of a clusterfuck as the Falkie thread, and just about as hilarious.

Corona Kitty

Just wanted to post in a legendary thread.

MV/Liberace!

so have op/ant made up at all?  has there been any development?

ONeill

Quote from: MV on May 11, 2015, 01:00:24 PM

I wouldn't count on that... It also looks like the torrents with their old XM shows are gone. I only downloaded until 2006. Well, there's youtube.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on May 11, 2015, 01:10:20 PM
It also looks like the torrents with their old XM shows are gone. I only downloaded until 2006. Well, there's youtube.

oh man.  i'm glad i got in there while i could.  i snagged ALL of it a few months back... starting with their first xm show all the way through, uhh, i think 2012.

ziznak

M is there anyway you can put that somewheres???  I have quite a few TB now.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ziznak on May 11, 2015, 01:15:45 PM
M is there anyway you can put that somewheres???  I have quite a few TB now.

by "put that somewhere"... do you mean upload it as a torrent?  honestly, it's not likely.  it's a massive amount of data and the payoff in doing so would be pretty much non existent.

Quote from: MV on May 11, 2015, 01:00:24 PM

Is this kayfabe or some real beef they have with each other?

ONeill

Quote from: MV on May 11, 2015, 01:26:03 PM
by "put that somewhere"... do you mean upload it as a torrent?  honestly, it's not likely.  it's a massive amount of data and the payoff in doing so would be pretty much non existent.

Maybe you happen to have those torrent files? It's actually hard to say what actually is gone.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on May 11, 2015, 02:38:37 PM
Maybe you happen to have those torrent files? It's actually hard to say what actually is gone.

I don't have the torrent files. Just the shows themselves. 2004-2011 to be specific.

ONeill

Quote from: MV on May 11, 2015, 03:02:45 PM
I don't have the torrent files. Just the shows themselves. 2004-2011 to be specific.

I'm sure they'll be back. Anyway, at my current listening speed that would be hoarding;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on May 11, 2015, 03:07:25 PM
Anyway, at my current listening speed that would be hoarding;)

heh heh, yeah, same here.

ONeill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAZ9I98JMpI

At about 13:30, Lil' Jimmy: "If Opie & Anthony ever break up, this is the conversation..."

bateman

Found this old dump report from K-Rock. Pretty funny.

cweb

Quote from: bateman on January 06, 2016, 06:09:30 PM
Found this old dump report from K-Rock. Pretty funny.

Something like this needs to be sold as a poster.

bateman

For anyone who thinks this place is rough, go take a peek at /r/opieandanthony right about now. Hoo boy.