• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Opie & Anthony

Started by bateman, July 03, 2014, 11:57:26 AM

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: bateman on July 03, 2014, 11:57:26 AM
ooooooh boy

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/anthony-cumia-host-opie-anthony-unleashes-racist-twitter-tirade-article-1.1853435

http://gawker.com/siriusxm-host-claims-cuntrag-assaulted-him-in-racist-1599491744

No "shitstorm" is brewing dummy. I just love that scumbags like you believe Ant should be fired because he expressed his disdain for getting attacked by some vapid bimbo who started punching him for "allegedly"taking her picture in Times Square.  What would you have preferred Anthony to do? Shoot her? Beat her up? What about the gang of people that surrounded him after this unevolved leech started punching Anthony? Not only did they not intervene but they encouraged her. Violence first right idiot? Did you know he is a legally allowed to carry a gun in NYC yet didn't pull it on her or the other idiots chanting her on which IMO he was well within his rights to do? Not only is he not gonna get in trouble but most people are COMPLETELY on his side including me. SiriusXM will not touch this situation with a 1000ft pole because he has said much worse on-air and much worse on Twitter before so again dummy there is absolutely no "shitstorm" brewing.  The only people who actually care are PC liberal scumbags like you who believe that words are much much worse than violence. 

bateman

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 03, 2014, 05:40:01 PM
No "shitstorm" is brewing dummy. I just love that scumbags like you believe Ant should be fired because he expressed his disdain for getting attacked by some vapid bimbo who started punching him for "allegedly"taking her picture in Times Square.  What would you have preferred Anthony to do? Shoot her? Beat her up? What about the gang of people that surrounded him after this unevolved leech started punching Anthony? Not only did they not intervene but they encouraged her. Violence first right idiot? Did you know he is a legally allowed to carry a gun in NYC yet didn't pull it on her or the other idiots chanting her on which IMO he was well within his rights to do? Not only is he not gonna get in trouble but most people are COMPLETELY on his side including me. SiriusXM will not touch this situation with a 1000ft pole because he has said much worse on-air and much worse on Twitter before so again dummy there is absolutely no "shitstorm" brewing.  The only people who actually care are PC liberal scumbags like you who believe that words are much much worse than violence. 

Where exactly did I give my opinion, cupcake?

I've been a fan since the WNEW days. I'm also quite familiar with them considering my show was on before theirs on K-Rock.

Go back to GLP, you drooling lunatic. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2560167/pg1

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: bateman on July 03, 2014, 05:44:41 PM
Where exactly did I give my opinion, cupcake?

I've been a fan since the WNEW days. I'm also quite familiar with them considering my show was on before theirs on K-Rock.

Go back to GLP, you drooling lunatic. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2560167/pg1

You gave your opinion by posting this ridiculously dumb thread moron.  God you are dumb.

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 03, 2014, 05:56:45 PM
You gave your opinion by posting this ridiculously dumb thread moron.  God you are dumb.

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 03, 2014, 06:03:29 PM

At least you're original........
Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 03, 2014, 07:55:43 AM[/b][/u][/size][/size]

Thank you for confirming that you have the IQ of a brick wall. What will be your next response? You gonna call me some gay slur internet tough guy?..........

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 03, 2014, 06:07:38 PM
At least you're original........

Original doesn't matter.

It was the right tool for the right job.

pate

Now I'm getting confused:  which one of you is Opie and which one is Anthony?

MV/Liberace!

now you've stepped over the line.  if you have problems with someone, fine.  keep it in the thread it started in.  don't follow another user around spreading a flame fest all over the forum.

onan

fuckin liberal SiriusXM. God they are dumb.

yumyumtree

I know this is off topic because I have never listened to Opie and Anthony and barely know who they are and care less.
But thanks for that Internet tough guy meme. You don't know how many times I have thought this, and have actually quit some forums because of these types. One issue that's really drawing them out right now is the kids on the Mexican border. You should see some of the "solutions" some of the ITGs on Free Republic are proposing. I realize that some are being facetious maybe and others are posers there to bait people and maybe get them to say something that makes them look bad, but still. I always wonder how tough these guys would be in a real situation, say, their girlfriend being assaulted or something. It might me the mousy nerdy little guy who behaves more heroically. You know that monitor at SPU that subdued Aaron Ybarra was an engineering student. They aren't armed, so he used what he had--his body and pepper spray. Probably was more heroic than some if these guys who are always talking tough all over social media.

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on July 04, 2014, 01:36:54 PM
There is now officially zero reason for that company to exist.  Fuck.

bateman

Quote from: MV on July 04, 2014, 01:36:54 PM
This is fucking insane. I hate Sirius so much. There is now officially zero reason for that company to exist.  Fuck.

Companies used to take a wait and see approach, but now they just hit the eject button as soon as possible to make it go away. Perception is more important than reality, and once the "racist" story took hold, there was no changing it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on July 04, 2014, 03:19:17 PM
Companies used to take a wait and see approach, but now they just hit the eject button as soon as possible to make it go away. Perception is more important than reality, and once the "racist" story took hold, there was no changing it.

i guess it was all a matter of time.

Bart Ell

No "shitstorm" is brewing dummy.

Sure tastes like one to me... and I have tasted many. It's ok we all make mistakes.

By the way, I heard they found a hidden entrance to an Alien base hidden under the thousand fake Russian twitter followers Churchy bought.

Not particularly a fan of O&A, but this is bullshit.

Quote from: MV on July 04, 2014, 03:34:45 PM
i guess it was all a matter of time.

Like when a moldy time traveling band of Nazis break into your apartment while you're podcasting the Spec Sheet. We will never hear of you again. The Mudking will mercifully be spared, but highly traumatized.

It is inevitable.

Who knew the Mark of the Beast would turn out to be a corporate-honored blogger-applied bullseye?

I sure as fuck miss Walter Cronkite funneling the news I care about.

Now the news is generated by rumors and over sensitive zealots who have nothing better to do than stir the pot. Then the news eats its tail and "reports on the latest uproar" acting as if they are an innocent bystander. Fuck uproars.

Race card, gay card, offensive speech card, fear card, tax card.

I had my fill so long ago.

And the worst card of of all, the Threat Card. If you don't do X, I/we will do Y.

This is where I part ways with my science and sci fi colleges. Our species is never going to get off planet and terra-form and create Utopian dome cities on the moon , Mars, etc. We can't even get our act together HERE. If we DO significantly relocate somewhere, we'll just kill each other there and make each other miserable wherever it is. What's the point? I just don't see it happening. I don't even listen to O&A, but I can tell you that I will never use Sirius. They could have waited and not done anything unless it was proven to cause long term dollar loss. Instead, they honer molehill as mountain.

WildCard

Totally staged. Accidentally on purpose bump into Anthony, engage psycho bitch mode guaranteeing he'll talk about it on-air/on-line, and Ka-Ching! It's a payday! Come on down and get your 15 minutes of fame complete with book deal, talk show circuit, etc.

Isn't about time for Sharpton and Jackson to hold a press-conference?

Eddie Coyle

If I had Anthony's money, I'd never leave the house...

Hell, I have my money and I never leave the house.

Stop leaving the house! People suck and will ruin you.

I honestly cancelled my SiriusXM over this.. the music channels suck, they screwed Art, ruined Ron and Fez, and now this.. Who needs Sirius.

Anthony has never hidden his pseudo-racism, and he has always shouted his racial opinions as opposed to complete racism. With as many black comedian friends as he has, he cant be all that bad. Screw it, I have a feeling he may move on to something better.. Hope O&A move to a different medium altogether.

WildCard

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 04, 2014, 06:40:31 PM
      Stop leaving the house! People suck and will ruin you.
"Never get out of the boat."

What you say is almost certainly true. But it bums me out. Please don't say things like that. It offends my delicate sensibilities.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

My typos and muscle memory errors while on my soapbox are amusing.

Must be the uneven blood flow or rising blood pressure.

Cynicism coalesced in the flesh.....

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 04, 2014, 03:58:06 PM
This is where I part ways with my science and sci fi colleges. Our species is never going to get off planet and terra-form and create Utopian dome cities on the moon , Mars, etc. We can't even get our act together HERE. If we DO significantly relocate somewhere, we'll just kill each other there and make each other miserable wherever it is. What's the point? I just don't see it happening.

I wish this could fit on the upper right corner.

WildCard

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 04, 2014, 03:58:06 PM
This is where I part ways with my science and sci fi colleges. Our species is never going to get off planet and terra-form and create Utopian dome cities on the moon , Mars, etc. We can't even get our act together HERE. If we DO significantly relocate somewhere, we'll just kill each other there and make each other miserable wherever it is. What's the point? I just don't see it happening.
Wow, I totally missed this happy thought.

I'm making it my daily affirmation.

RedMichael

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 03, 2014, 05:56:45 PM

And by posting this thread what opinion was he stating?

Foodlion