• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Illegal immigration

Started by bateman, June 09, 2014, 05:49:18 PM

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2014, 07:41:29 AM
I can`t even begin to tell you how many private contractors in the Myrtle Beach area use illegals. They are driving wages into the dirt, putting respectable, LAW ABIDING, contractors out of business. Don`t even get me started on what they are doing to the culture.
So the people who bitch the loudest think the workers putting in their new driveway are speaking Pennsylvania Dutch, or that it's 3rd gen Euro-Americans are making their Jimmy Dean sausage?  "But...but...the guy with all-American workers wanted 50% more!!!"  What a sickening crock this white resentment has become. 

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 23, 2014, 10:26:21 AM
So the people who bitch the loudest think the workers putting in their new driveway are speaking Pennsylvania Dutch, or that it's 3rd gen Euro-Americans are making their Jimmy Dean sausage?  "But...but...the guy with all-American workers wanted 50% more!!!"  What a sickening crock this white resentment has become.
I understand white-guilt or the "get whitey" ideas, they have been around a long time, but as a good progressive why do you support cheap, near slave labor? For anyone, even "brown people?"

Or the sexual and worker exploitation of "brown people?"

And why do you support the destruction of the environment caused by out-sourcing jobs to cheap labor countries with no (or low) environmental regulations, by the illegals trampling and trashing out precious, fragile desert environments in the Southwest, or the exporting of our trash, heavy metals, and refuse to 3rd world nations simply to get cheaper products?

Sure, destroying "white hegemony" and "atoning for all the evils of whites" is fine and good but if it means destroying Gaia? Clearly European countries, and even our country, has better environment rules (not saying they are perfect) than Mexico or China.

And how does it "get back at whitey" to exploit and abuse "brown people" and force them to run a gauntlet of abuse, sexual exploitation, disease, and even death to get here? Is getting a few more whites killed or raped, or economically displaced to "break the white hegemony," worth the cost of all those "brown people" being hurt or killed on the way here?

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 23, 2014, 08:02:05 AM
Yeah it is the illegals fault for that. Or even the private contractor.
It has absolutely nothing to do with the American looking to get the job done for as cheap as possible, right?

The culture? Myrtle Beach? You mean the illegals don't make sexytime with their sisters?

Right so we should just let open the border so manual labor will be cheaper and they can send all the money back to their 20 kids in Mexico.

Quote from: albrecht on July 23, 2014, 11:27:37 AM
I understand white-guilt or the "get whitey" ideas, they have been around a long time, but as a good progressive why do you support cheap, near slave labor? For anyone, even "brown people?"

And why do you support the destruction of the environment caused by out-sourcing jobs to cheap labor countries with no (or low) environmental regulations, by the illegals trampling and trashing out precious, fragile desert environments in the Southwest, or the exporting of our trash, heavy metals, and refuse to 3rd world nations simply to get cheaper products?

Sure, destroying "white hegemony" and "atoning for all the evils of whites" is fine and good but if it means destroying Gaia? Clearly European countries, and even our country, has better environment rules (not saying they are perfect) than Mexico or China.

And how does it "get back at whitey" to exploit and abuse "brown people" and force them to run a gauntlet of abuse, sexual exploitation, disease, and even death to get here? Is getting a few more whites killed or raped, or economically displaced to "break the white hegemony," worth the cost of all those "brown people" being hurt or killed on the way here?

Also if enough Mexicans/South Americans come to the usa. The country will cease to exist as we know it, try will change the political structure of this country until it resembles their shit hole places of birth.

Bart Ell

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 23, 2014, 11:42:28 AM
Right so we should just let open the border so manual labor will be cheaper and they can send all the money back to their 20 kids in Mexico.

Gubberment please don't let them in! You know I am weak and can't resist a deal on my fence!

Howzabout you govern yourself by not hiring anyone who uses them? If everyone did that then they would find someplace else to get work and you can live happy and illegal immigrant free is Americaland! YAY!

Bart Ell

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 23, 2014, 11:44:30 AM
Also if enough Mexicans/South Americans come to the usa. The country will cease to exist as we know it, try will change the political structure of this country until it resembles their shit hole places of birth.

Quick! Name the country...

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 23, 2014, 11:52:09 AM

It's probably usa.
But your cherry picking.

Obviously the standard of living is much higher for average Americans than average South Americans.
Hence, why they want here.

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 23, 2014, 11:48:07 AM
Gubberment please don't let them in! You know I am weak and can't resist a deal on my fence!

Howzabout you govern yourself by not hiring anyone who uses them? If everyone did that then they would find someplace else to get work and you can live happy and illegal immigrant free is Americaland! YAY!

I agree employers who knowingly hire illeagal should be sent to jail.

I just remembered why I hate discussing politics on the internet.... It's fucking pointless.

Hating on Noory at least is funny.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on July 23, 2014, 11:27:37 AM

Your response has little to do with my statement, but shows where you are pretty clearly, and how you reinforce your positions by projection of common cliches and generalizations. Why does the right piss and moan about big govt getting in their business then insist guess-who fixes the immigration mess...without making their bacon or their new roof cost more? 

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 23, 2014, 12:13:23 PM
Your response has little to do with my statement, but shows where you are pretty clearly, and how you reinforce your positions by projection of common cliches and generalizations. Why does the right piss and moan about big govt getting in their business then insist guess-who fixes the immigration mess...without making their bacon or their new roof cost more?
Because the nation's defense is one of the only real purposes of having a Federal, national government. If it doesn't do that then why have one at all? If they refuse to defend the country (and what is a country if there is no border,) or even participate in the destruction, then devolve power back to the States and the People and let us handle it.

I never said that "my new roof or bacon" might not cost more. But any cost increase is offset by having to pay the billions for the illegals healthcare, schooling of their brood, giving them bus tickets or flying them around the country to dump, the insurance costs because less illegals driving around without insurance, and the decrease in crime. And the costs of paying for the arrest, trials, appeals, and imprisonment that house so many illegals already for the DUI accidents, the rapes, the murders, and property crimes. But, even assuming you are correct, I would not mind paying more if it meant higher-wages for workers, more entry-level and jobs for teenagers, and a more stable and peaceful society.

Of course, it is not simply about economics. To me just one more American child raped and killed by an illegal or person killed by an illegal DUI aficionado is one too much, for me. Not to mention the deaths and crimes against the illegals as they run the gauntlet of cartels, corrupt police, sexual exploiters, and coyotes to Obama's "dreamer-land."

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 23, 2014, 08:23:47 AM
You are right, I do not have a clue...

Congratulations. You`ve taken the first step.

while you continue on about a fair wage and blaming unscrupulous contractors and not the customer who is demanding a lower cost.

You mean.....the customer wants a ...*gulp*... LOWER COST??? When did this happen? When I was at USC, they told me the customer always wanted a HIGHER COST!

Aren't these unscrupulous contractors also trying to provide a better life for their families by actually getting contracts by supplying what the customer wants?

You mean like Mexican drug cartels that "just supply the market", or the Chinese that supply knock-off copies of feature films and music CDs? I reckon that, too, is "ok" with you, as well.

The market-driven wage is what the unscrupulous contractors pays the illegals.

No, sir. You are referring to the B L A C K market-driven wage. If you don`t know (the difference), you better aks somebody!

Ask the customer if he wants to pay 40% more and have his fence put up by real Americans. Make it a selling point... then see how quick you go out of business.

I have a better idea; ask the customer if he is willing to spend 3 years in prison for contracting with illegal labor to put his fence up at a slightly lower dollar amount.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 23, 2014, 11:52:09 AM

I'm guessing Democratically run Detroit? Could any of several though since that Party seems to specialize in decay of our major industrial cities.  I guess those auto bailouts weren't as successful as was claimed revitalizing the region's economy. At least they got the ignition switches right though. Oh wait.

But, again, besides the point. How does importing hundreds of thousands (or millions) poor, uneducated, impoverished people, and even outright criminal people (even legally) help solve the Detroits, or other, problems with crime, unemployment, drugs, healthcare, and schools that we already have in this country?

albrecht

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 23, 2014, 03:36:01 PM
Bit racist, innit?
Speaking of "innit" I think urban legend or joke but I recall seeing in some English tabloids a while back. I got a kick out of it even if not true.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/04/11/cab_innit/

b_dubb

NIA ... did you buy the American beggar a sandwhich?  Talk to him/her?

albrecht

New economic opportunity: housing illegals.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/29/Collect-More-Than-7-2-k-Per-Month-for-Fostering-Adult-Illegal-Aliens

The article doesn't mention if you can also hire them out to do "jobs Americans won't do" and even make some more $ on the side. But I assume, just like any child living at your house, you could make them mow the law and do chores.

albrecht

This latest news will cause some internal conflict in the mind of Obama and others of his ilk. On the one hand you have some illegal aliens who have been deported several times coming across again (a good thing that they kept trying) and killing a US citizen (in some people's mind, like some radical La Raza or MEChA members,- a good or at least understandable thing) BUT the US citizen who was killed, and his father who was injured, was of Hispanic heritage (so that is bad.) And the guy was a Border Patrol Agent who was off-duty (so that likely will be considered good because the government won't have to pay widow for death on-duty from the friendly illegals. And one less agent who will be trying to enforce our laws.)

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/premium/article_3763699e-1c51-11e4-bd74-0017a43b2370.html

BattyBrooke

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 23, 2014, 11:57:42 AM
I just remembered why I hate discussing politics on the internet.... It's fucking pointless.

Hating on Noory at least is funny.

I concur. I live in Los Angeles (illegal immigrant mecca) and I just perused this thread for the first time. I am now so worked up I could choke NowhereInTime to death, only to revive him/her and do it again. I am, however, glad to see most of the posters here have common sense, but still, the anger I now feel wasn't worth the browse. Back to Nooryisms and Bigfoot I go.

albrecht

As I predicted the DHS primary concern was that he was killed while "off-duty." And no mention of the illegals who killed him, and shot up his father, had been deported several times each. Guy goes fishing with his dad and those friendly illegals try to kill them both. Will they also be "Dreamers?"

"Release Date:
August 5, 2014

For Immediate Release
DHS Press Office

It was with great sadness that I learned of the death of Border Patrol Agent Javier Vega, who was killed in South Texas on Sunday evening while off-duty. Agent Vega was based at the Kingsville Station of the Rio Grande Valley sector. He was a devoted husband and father, a Marine Corps veteran, and a proud member of the United States Border Patrol. He loved his country and served as a Border Patrol Agent for more than six years. DHS continues to support the investigation into his death in close collaboration with federal, state, and local law enforcement."
http://www.dhs.gov/news/2014/08/05/statement-secretary-johnson-death-border-patrol-agent-javier-vega

NowhereInTime

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 07, 2014, 01:38:49 PM
I concur. I live in Los Angeles (illegal immigrant mecca) and I just perused this thread for the first time. I am now so worked up I could choke NowhereInTime to death, only to revive him/her and do it again. I am, however, glad to see most of the posters here have common sense, but still, the anger I now feel wasn't worth the browse. Back to Nooryisms and Bigfoot I go.
Really?  You peruse these threads and your response is you want to choke me? To death?

Funny, I'd always been a fan of yours.  Believe I've mentioned so on other posts in other threads, too.

Very disappointing.  I thought you were a more compassionate human being.

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 08, 2014, 10:22:53 AM
Really?  You peruse these threads and your response is you want to choke me? To death?

Funny, I'd always been a fan of yours.  Believe I've mentioned so on other posts in other threads, too.

Very disappointing.  I thought you were a more compassionate human being.
What is interesting is, as I predicted, the almost glee that the DHS, which oversees the Border Patrol, announced their sadness at the "off-duty" death of BP Agent, and former Marine, Javier Vega because they won't have to pay benefits (because his death by the two illegals, one with Gulf Cartel links, who had been deported 6 or so times in the past wasn't "in the line of duty." Also no mention in their press-release mentions that the murders were illegals with a long, sordid history of deportations.)

More details about the sad incident is found in the foreign papers:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2719011/I-not-rest-worthless-pieces-s-t-dead-Anguished-vow-mother-watched-duty-Border-Patrol-son-gunned-two-illegal-immigrants-deported-SIX-times-before.html

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on August 08, 2014, 11:38:50 AM
What is interesting is, as I predicted, the almost glee that the DHS, which oversees the Border Patrol, announced their sadness at the "off-duty" death of BP Agent, and former Marine, Javier Vega because they won't have to pay benefits (because his death by the two illegals, one with Gulf Cartel links, who had been deported 6 or so times in the past wasn't "in the line of duty." Also no mention in their press-release mentions that the murders were illegals with a long, sordid history of deportations.)

More details about the sad incident is found in the foreign papers:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2719011/I-not-rest-worthless-pieces-s-t-dead-Anguished-vow-mother-watched-duty-Border-Patrol-son-gunned-two-illegal-immigrants-deported-SIX-times-before.html
Okay, this post is disgusting for three reasons:

1) I read the entire way through and nowhere does it state that the government will refuse benefits to BPA Vega's family because of his duty status.

2) I didn't see in the reporting, nor is any other article about the killing, where DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson acted with "almost glee" reporting the death of one of his team. 

3) The National Border Patrol Council is setting up a memorial fund to help the family.

This is a tragedy, and I would even understand frustration and outrage at BPA Vega's murder by the very illegals he worked to prohibit from entering the country.  These men were both over 30 and were not part of the child refugee wave; in fact they were bad actors. They should be (and will be) incarcerated.
However to impose factually incorrect information and attribute insidious hyperbole to the intent and character of Jeh Johnson is not only insipid, it is morally bankrupt.

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 08, 2014, 02:27:30 PM
Okay, this post is disgusting for three reasons:

1) I read the entire way through and nowhere does it state that the government will refuse benefits to BPA Vega's family because of his duty status.

2) I didn't see in the reporting, nor is any other article about the killing, where DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson acted with "almost glee" reporting the death of one of his team. 

3) The National Border Patrol Council is setting up a memorial fund to help the family.

This is a tragedy, and I would even understand frustration and outrage at BPA Vega's murder by the very illegals he worked to prohibit from entering the country.  These men were both over 30 and were not part of the child refugee wave; in fact they were bad actors. They should be (and will be) incarcerated.
However to impose factually incorrect information and attribute insidious hyperbole to the intent and character of Jeh Johnson is not only insipid, it is morally bankrupt.
1) the NBPC is not a part of the government! It is the union. (Which, by the way, is very critical of Obama's defacto open-border and pro-illegal policy and Congress's inattention to the problem.) So while it is great that they are setting up a fund for his family it is the government who should pay as the blood is on their hands (the union's words.)
2) If he was killed on-duty the widow gets more benefits. (The union is pushing for this.) Hence the DHS press release prominently stating he was killed "off duty" but not mentioning, even briefly, that the killers were illegal aliens.
3) Gustavo Tijerina, who also uses the surname Tijerina-Sandoval, was reportedly arrested on at least four occasions from 2007 to 2010 for illegally entering the U.S. He pleaded guilty to illegal entry on July 9, 2007 and was sentenced to 30 days with credit for time served, plus a $10 fee. Oct. 4 that year he was convicted of the same offense, and was given a 60-day sentence plus a $10 fee. According to court records, he waded his way through the Rio Grande River. On Oct. 25, 2008 he illegally entered the country the same watery way again. Next month he was sentenced to 90 days and handed another $10 fine to pay. On Dec. 15, 2009, a grand jury indicted Tijerina on illegal entry charges. The indictment stated that he “had previously been denied admission, excluded, deported and removed, knowing and unlawfully was present in the United States having been found near Edinburg, Texas.” He failed to secure the consent of the U.S. attorney general and homeland security security to seek lawful admission to the country. At some point a warrant was issued for his arrest. It indicated he could receive as much as 20 years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine. Tijerina was held by authorities without bond on Jan. 26, 2010, and sentenced to a nine-month jail term and given a $100 fine.<---note the paltry fines under the Administration's policy of "catch and release". Well, as someone's mentor once said, "the chickens are coming home to roost." What is upsetting is that Obama doesn't seem to really care much about the murders, rapes, child molestation, DUI accidents, or disease spread by illegals but will bend-over backwards to ensure the illegals have great healthcare, lawyers, "diverse" menus, amenities like basketball courts, boardgames, and flat-screen tvs at some of the facilities. The ones who aren't dropped off or shipped to some other city on their own recognizance to "appear later" for a hearing.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on January 21, 2020, 12:46:24 PM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/good-news-president-trump-to-take-on-birth-tourism-and-anchor-baby-crisis-in-america/
Which is a nice first step but problematic. A lot of the DOS officers likely are "pro immigration" types and then I'm sure we'll get some calls about "sexism" "discrimination" etc.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Liberace! on January 27, 2020, 08:37:00 PM
https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-01-27/supreme-court-immigrants-public-benefits

“In a separate opinion, Justice Neil M. Gorsuch urged his colleagues to confront the “real problem” of so-called nationwide injunctions, orders issued by a single judge that apply everywhere. In this case, even though the administration won rulings in two different appellate courts covering 14 states, its policy could not take effect.”

Hear, hear!  This is the key to curbing the power of activist judges who have used nation-wide injunctions to obstruct or effectively thwart by delaying implementation of legitimate policy initiatives/revisions by Chief Executives, especially those whose political philosophy lies anywhere to the right of Leon Trotsky’s.   If I were a Democrat (God forbid) I would be all for it in view of the judicial temperament of Trump’s many appointments to the federal bench ‘cause payback is a MFer. 

Asuka Langley

Trump is a faggot that wants to bring in millions of disgusting foreigners "legally"

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1215848646190616577