• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

?Barry Soetoro ah or Barrack Hussein?: Wife where is my Home Country?

Started by Stellar, May 21, 2014, 09:04:47 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2014, 04:35:47 PM

ps: speaking of JuJu and other African traditions: has anyone considered that Obamacare, known as the ACA depending if it is working or not, is really just a sophisicated 419 scheme?
Should have used a '220, 221, whatever it takes.'

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2014, 08:36:11 AM
"Where did that money come from? While there may well be a legitimate explanation for this disparity, it was not disclosed on the financial forms she filed with the Hawaii State Ethics Commission."

I don't know either, let's ask her!

Oh, wait. SHE IS DEAD.

#SHEOPLE

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 22, 2014, 10:01:15 AM
Only wusses drink fluoride.  I mainline it.
Truer than you know. There is an association of vascular fluoride uptake with vascular calcification and coronary artery disease.

"Groundbreaking new research has linked sodium fluoride to cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death worldwide.

Researchers found that fluoride consumption directly stimulates the hardening of your arteries, a condition known as atherosclerosis that is highly correlated with the #1 killer.

Sodium fluoride is currently added to the water supply of many cities worldwide, despite extreme opposition from health professionals and previous studies linking it to decreased IQ and infertility.

In their research, scientists examined the relationship between fluoride intake and the hardening (calcification) of the arteries. Studying more than 60 patients, the researchers found a significant correlation between fluoride consumption and the calcification of your arteries. Published in the January edition of the journal Nuclear Medicine Communications, the research highlights the fact that mass fluoride exposure may be to blame for the cardiovascular disease epidemic that takes more lives each year than cancer. In 2008, cardiovascular killed 17 million people."

Seventeen million dead is a whole lot of school shootings, Ghost Bob.

Mitt Romney's Birth Certificate
"The document was issued by the State of Michigan on January 18, 2012. It shows a father born in another country -- Mexico this time, instead of Kenya. As The Guardian points out, the certificate was filed March 17, 1947,  five whole days after Romney was born: "How can Mitt Romney explain this mysterious five day gap during which time he may (or may not) have been smuggled in from Canada? â€" the foreign country bordering on Michigan."

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2012/05/ask-birther-are-you-convinced-mitt-romneys-birth-certificate/52968/

And McCain was born in Panama as we all know.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2014, 01:25:47 PM
It does not matter where on Earth that Barack Hussein Obama was born. He is a 'natural-born citizen' regardless.

armchair immigration lawyers are the worst

wr250

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 24, 2014, 05:31:15 AM
Mitt Romney's Birth Certificate
"The document was issued by the State of Michigan on January 18, 2012. It shows a father born in another country -- Mexico this time, instead of Kenya. As The Guardian points out, the certificate was filed March 17, 1947,  five whole days after Romney was born: "How can Mitt Romney explain this mysterious five day gap during which time he may (or may not) have been smuggled in from Canada? â€" the foreign country bordering on Michigan."

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2012/05/ask-birther-are-you-convinced-mitt-romneys-birth-certificate/52968/

And McCain was born in Panama as we all know.

hmmm so romney is one of the fabled "canadian operatives"

Quote from: wr250 on May 24, 2014, 07:08:30 AM
:) I'm sure UFOs are involved somehow too.

paladin1991

Smuggled in thru a portal.  Don't u listen to Coasttocoast?

paladin1991

Barry Sotero or Barack Hussein.  Does it really matter what he wants to call himself?  I think what's damning is that he received financial aid at Occidental college as a foreign exchange student.    You know, something that only foreigners qualify for.
I know, where's the proof!?  Check your internet.  You will find stuff both pro and con on this.  You get to decide.  I've already decided.  My side lost.

albrecht

I'm sick of Canadian meddling! Undermining the country by giving us comedians and newscasters- and now even presidential candidates. Time to revisit 'War Plan Crimson' and end this threat!

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 24, 2014, 10:43:31 AM
Barry Sotero or Barack Hussein.  Does it really matter what he wants to call himself?  I think what's damning is that he received financial aid at Occidental college as a foreign exchange student.    You know, something that only foreigners qualify for.
I know, where's the proof!?  Check your internet.  You will find stuff both pro and con on this.  You get to decide.  I've already decided.  My side lost.
Apparently there are also interesting questions with regard to his finances at Harvard. In particular a Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tariq Al-Mansour and some others.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2014, 11:11:34 AM
Apparently there are also interesting questions with regard to his finances at Harvard. In particular a Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tariq Al-Mansour and some others.
Oh, wait, that looks like an Arabby name!

SECRET MUSLIM!! SECRET MUSLIM!!!

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 24, 2014, 12:05:25 PM
Oh, wait, that looks like an Arabby name!

SECRET MUSLIM!! SECRET MUSLIM!!!
If you knew anything you would know that he is black. Originally from Texas he converted to Islam and was involved in the so-called "black nationalist" movement (and so changed his name from Donald Warden to Khalid Abdullah Tariq Al-Mansour.) Not an Arab, but, yes, a Muslim. You are very uneducated about almost every issue. Very strange that you would post so much without any knowledge. Even a simply google search first would make you least seem to have a basic handle on the subjects on which you post.

Obama and Khalid Mansour

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2014, 12:26:40 PM
If you knew anything you would know that he is black. Originally from Texas he converted to Islam and was involved in the so-called "black nationalist" movement (and so changed his name from Donald Warden to Khalid Abdullah Tariq Al-Mansour.) Not an Arab, but, yes, a Muslim. You are very uneducated about almost every issue. Very strange that you would post so much without any knowledge. Even a simply google search first would make you least seem to have a basic handle on the subjects on which you post.

Obama and Khalid Mansour
You are so caught up in your sanctimony you fail to recognize simple sarcasm.  Your insistence on posting continuous insinuation and guilt-by-association implication isn't worthy of a "google search", Herr Albrecht.  It's idiotic and you have been crapping your pants here for several posts now.

Kelt

Quote from: Stellar on May 21, 2014, 09:04:47 AM
Well it's out folks everything is fake about Barry Hussein as in the name. Implied Lie! And Michelle bombshell Barry Boy's home country is Kenya.  Kenyan's and their diploma Birth Cert factory even forgot to put down Kenya hmm they should have upgraded to a Prism 286 with DOS 3.0.  What will they do next? Stay tuned and now Loony Tunes oh cool bugs bunny.

Michelle Obama Saying That Barack Obama (Barry Soetoro) Was Born In Kenya

Bing Crosby- When Irish Eyes are Smiling (1939)

Cartoon Channel >-------> http://www.c-span.org/live/

;D

What the fuck is all this shit?

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 24, 2014, 01:22:29 PM
You are so caught up in your sanctimony you fail to recognize simple sarcasm.

Quote>GO NORTH.

You slip, and fall.

Dreadful Terminus

You have fallen into a sarchasm. It is dark here. You are likely to be eaten by a grue. In the distance, you can hear the sound of running water.

>EXAMINE WATER

You find fluoride.

b_dubb

Mitt Romney - The Saskatchewan Candidate.  So much birther fail in this thread.

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 24, 2014, 01:22:29 PM
You are so caught up in your sanctimony you fail to recognize simple sarcasm.  Your insistence on posting continuous insinuation and guilt-by-association implication isn't worthy of a "google search", Herr Albrecht.  It's idiotic and you have been crapping your pants here for several posts now.
Remember before you denigrate those of German heritage so much that the hero, indeed maybe the father of the movement, of you leftists Karl Marx was German! Why not address the actual facts behind this character Obama instead of simple-minded insults? Because the facts hit a little too close to home? His own supporters, as in the interview I posted, admit the secretive background but, of course, he hides behind lawyers and won't release any real documentation on his schooling, the funding, his status, his grades, his birth, his travels, if he ever had any foreign passports, the legal adoption or legal name changes, etc.

onan

Quote>GO NORTH.

You slip, and fall.

Dreadful Terminus

You have fallen into a sarchasm. It is dark here. You are likely to be eaten by a grue. In the distance, you can hear the sound of running water.

>EXAMINE WATER

You find fluoride.

Happy dance of nostalgia.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2014, 04:13:32 PM
Remember before you denigrate those of German heritage so much that the hero, indeed maybe the father of the movement, of you leftists Karl Marx was German! Why not address the actual facts behind this character Obama instead of simple-minded insults? Because the facts hit a little too close to home? His own supporters, as in the interview I posted, admit the secretive background but, of course, he hides behind lawyers and won't release any real documentation on his schooling, the funding, his status, his grades, his birth, his travels, if he ever had any foreign passports, the legal adoption or legal name changes, etc.
First off, Herr Albrecht, I'm not denigrating German heritage (half of my own heritage), merely your never ending pursuit of nothingness in an attempt to rewrite the 2008 election.  Secondly, this half-ass mall cop pursuit of "facts" is amateurish and, frankly, embarrassing. Every little conspiratorial snippet thrown out there by any source is folded into this miasma of inanity that we're all supposed to accept as gospel truth?
He was born in Hawaii. He was raised in Kansas and Hawaii by two subversives named Ralph and Ruth Dunham.  Yes, he has Kenyan heritage.  Yes, he was schooled in Indonesia as a child.  No, he is not a Muslim (not even a "secret Muslim").   
What you fail to understand is that, while he has associated with people you fear and/or find undesirable, it doesn't preclude him from having his own opinion or perspective on a given issue.  The Uni-mind thing is a conservative, teabagger phenomenon.
Finally, fuck your document search.  He's been vetted and cleared by secretaries of state across the country, the FEC, Congress, the FBI, I mean, what the hell else is there?  Your personal approval?  As if...

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 24, 2014, 05:56:19 PM
He's been vetted and cleared by secretaries of state across the country, the FEC, Congress, the FBI, I mean, what the hell else is there?

Any legitimate authority. Let's have a race: you go get a copy of your birth certificate, I'll go get a copy of my birth certificate, and Obama, let's see another copy of it, now that the woman who authenticated his, is now dead under outrageously suspicious circumstances.

Seems 100% fair to me. What's your objection? I mean, I know that having to request another copy of a document that millions of Americans have easy and legitimate access to is probably going to interrupt the schedule for one of his fucking neverending golf games, but, surprise! I do not give a shit about his golf game.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on May 24, 2014, 06:29:23 PM
Any legitimate authority. Let's have a race: you go get a copy of your birth certificate, I'll go get a copy of my birth certificate, and Obama, let's see another copy of it, now that the woman who authenticated his, is now dead under outrageously suspicious circumstances.

Seems 100% fair to me. What's your objection? I mean, I know that having to request another copy of a document that millions of Americans have easy and legitimate access to is probably going to interrupt the schedule for one of his fucking neverending golf games, but, surprise! I do not give a shit about his golf game.
Frankly, I would have to contact Elmira, New York for a copy, because mine was destroyed in a flood.
You miss the point.  The President is not a trick pony who responds to your every blustery beck and call.  He's been cleared.  Not to your satisfaction?  As I said to Albrecht, as if...

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 24, 2014, 06:36:51 PM
He's been cleared.

How can you be so inexpressibly naive?

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 24, 2014, 06:36:51 PM
The President is not a trick pony who responds to your every blustery beck and call.

He's a public servant at the head of the law enforcement branch. He's supposed to obey the law. And the law is simply not being obeyed in this matter. How is that just, like... optional to you?

QuoteNot to your satisfaction?  As I said to Albrecht, as if...

Right, right, because it's just me and him with the questions. ::)

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 25, 2014, 07:42:12 PM
Jackstar, meet nitwit. nitwit, meet Jackstar.
Qunt Karl, meet reality.  Don't be afraid. .. hey where are you going?

Quote from: Jackstar on May 24, 2014, 03:13:19 AM
Truer than you know. There is an association of vascular fluoride uptake with vascular calcification and coronary artery disease.

"Groundbreaking new research has linked sodium fluoride to cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death worldwide.

Researchers found that fluoride consumption directly stimulates the hardening of your arteries, a condition known as atherosclerosis that is highly correlated with the #1 killer.

Sodium fluoride is currently added to the water supply of many cities worldwide, despite extreme opposition from health professionals and previous studies linking it to decreased IQ and infertility.

In their research, scientists examined the relationship between fluoride intake and the hardening (calcification) of the arteries. Studying more than 60 patients, the researchers found a significant correlation between fluoride consumption and the calcification of your arteries. Published in the January edition of the journal Nuclear Medicine Communications, the research highlights the fact that mass fluoride exposure may be to blame for the cardiovascular disease epidemic that takes more lives each year than cancer. In 2008, cardiovascular killed 17 million people."

Seventeen million dead is a whole lot of school shootings, Ghost Bob.

First of all, it's Mister Ghost Bob, you cheeky whippersnapper.  Second, I have a fluoride addiction, which society now classifies as an "illness," so lay off because I'm powerless to help myself.  Third, I can't worry about every little thing that might kill me, because then I'd have no time to ponder the things that really terrify me, like having my face ripped off by a chimp or winding up an invalid at the mercy of sadistic caregivers.  Last, I have no school age children and am no longer compelled by law to attend, so whatever happens at schools is really not my concern. 

Now please excuse me, as I have to make another refreshing adult beverage and get back out on the lake.  Those tasty walleyes don't just knock on the door and ask to be gutted and put in the freezer.