• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#CancelColbert

Started by bateman, March 27, 2014, 09:52:08 PM

Zoo

Quote from: onan on April 07, 2014, 04:55:43 PM
It is my understanding that those getting their news from CC are actually better informed than those watching CNN,FOX, and MSNBC.4

I would agree with that. A lot of younger people I talk to are getting information from the net. The funny thing is from more than one source. With most adults they find something they like and that is the gospel truth and nothing else can be said!!1

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Zoo on April 09, 2014, 10:42:46 PM
I would agree with that. A lot of younger people I talk to are getting information from the net. The funny thing is from more than one source. With most adults they find something they like and that is the gospel truth and nothing else can be said!!1

I would agree with that too. Those old Hippies that dream about utopia and vote progressive, think Colbert and Stewart are preach the gospel truth and nothing else can be said!!

onan

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 10, 2014, 12:06:54 AM
I would agree with that too. Those old Hippies that dream about utopia and vote progressive, think Colbert and Stewart are preach the gospel truth and nothing else can be said!!

the fact remains that those that watch colbert and stewart are better informed than those watching CNN, FOX, and to a lesser degree MSNBC.

Quote from: onan on April 10, 2014, 06:29:01 AM
the fact remains that those that watch colbert and stewart are better informed than those watching CNN, FOX, and to a lesser degree MSNBC.

With Colbert bringing his education campaign to Letterman watchers, maybe there is hope.

onan

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 10, 2014, 03:10:51 PM

With Colbert bringing his education campaign to Letterman watchers, maybe there is hope.

lol, yeah there is that.

I dunno why, but I don't think Colbert is the man for the job. Since I don't watch... I don't care all that much.

Little Hater

According to CBS News, Colbert is the man. No more Late Show for me - can't stand the guy.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Little Hater on April 10, 2014, 04:32:11 PM
According to CBS News, Colbert is the man. No more Late Show for me - can't stand the guy.

Neither can Rushbo: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/10/rush-limbaugh-stephen-colbert-assault_n_5127182.html

HA HA, YES I DOUBLE POSTED IN HONOR OF QUICK KARL'S RETURN!

FallenSeraph

I posted this article on FB with the comment that I thought this chick was somewhat fascinating.

[attachimg=1]

GQ: "This Is Not a Barbie Doll. This Is an Actual Human Being."

A jillion people (A JILLION) called me a racist. Three of my black "friends" un-friended me.

I didn't say I agreed with her. I said I found her darkly (aw damn, no pun intended) fascinating.

It seems like there are people out there who look for signs of racism everywhere, always on the edge of their seats, always waiting to get all riled up and scream, "RACIST!!!!"

Master practitioners of The Art of Being Offended.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 11, 2014, 11:06:12 AM
I posted this article on FB with the comment that I thought this chick was somewhat fascinating.

[attachimg=1]

GQ: "This Is Not a Barbie Doll. This Is an Actual Human Being."

A jillion people (A JILLION) called me a racist. Three of my black "friends" un-friended me.

I didn't say I agreed with her. I said I found her darkly (aw damn, no pun intended) fascinating.

It seems like there are people out there who look for signs of racism everywhere, always on the edge of their seats, always waiting to get all riled up and scream, "RACIST!!!!"

Master practitioners of The Art of Being Offended.

CLEARLY racist. I`m thinking Eric "contemptible" Holder should launch a FULL investigation.

Well, after he finishes whining to the Rev Al "the rat" Sharpton, about how tewwible he was treated by congress because he`s black.

ItsOver

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 11, 2014, 11:06:12 AM
I posted this article on FB with the comment that I thought this chick was somewhat fascinating

GQ: "This Is Not a Barbie Doll. This Is an Actual Human Being."...
Holy G Moly, and I thought the Politics thread was strange.  This creature is "obsessed with the pyramids in Mexico."  RCH should do a Torsion Field scan of this young lady.  My eyes hurt from looking at her photo.