• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Remote Viewers Team found Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777

Started by WhiteCrow, March 16, 2014, 07:35:18 AM

George49

Ed Dames is supposed to make a public announcement next week to where he thinks the plane is.

I'm guessing he'll say it crashed in the Indian Ocean, that way he can't be proven wrong.

b_dubb

Dames has a team of unpaid interns locked in a bathroom trying to figure out a prediction that cannot be disproved under any circumstances.  That's why he needs a week to make a comment.  There are a lot of possible outcomes to account for.  And unfortunately Ed Dames' credit card is maxed out so no more pizza for the interns.  Other remote viewers are predicting the Dames' unpaid interns will turn to cannibalism any moment now.

albrecht

Why didn't Major Ed Dames predict, sorry "view", the crises in Ukraine? Especially since he was living there??

WhiteCrow

Quote from: albrecht on March 16, 2014, 08:56:49 PM
Why didn't Major Ed Dames predict, sorry "view", the crises in Ukraine? Especially since he was living there??

Silly.... Because no one paid Ed before the crises to Remote View it.

albrecht

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 16, 2014, 09:11:30 PM
Silly.... Because no one paid Ed before the crises to Remote View it.
One would think, at least for self-preservation or for that of his family, he would predict, sorry "view", the place in which he says he lives!

George Drooly

That plane could have flown up his wife's delightful behind and Dames still couldn't locate it... but get ready for the KILLSHOT!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: b_dubb on March 16, 2014, 09:21:57 PM
Because Dames is a fraud

Do you have any data to back up this slanderous statement?
Art stands behind him like he's the next coming of Jesus Christ!

You skeptics will be amazed when Ed's teams results are made public later this week.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: albrecht on March 16, 2014, 09:20:04 PM
One would think, at least for self-preservation or for that of his family, he would predict, sorry "view", the place in which he says he lives!

Ed moved to the Ukraine for woman and it's a safer place to live than North America.
He must of known that, the little Ukrainian revolution and the little Russian invasion wasn't going to harm him much, compared to horrors of living amongst the Raggies.

WhiteCrow

Any update when Ed and his Remote Viewers are going to announce the location of the missing airplane?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 17, 2014, 02:43:50 AM

You skeptics will be amazed when Ed's teams results are made public later this week.

didn't dames blow the steve fossett crash location?  and you'd think he'd do a BETTER job on that one since it's geographically closer, thus increasing the signal strength in his TRV antennae.

McPhallus

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 18, 2014, 07:15:17 PM
Any update when Ed and his Remote Viewers are going to announce the location of the missing airplane?

I'm still waiting for that rescheduled kill shot.  It's been, what, 20 years?

I can't keep it all straight, but I think the kill shot was to have the precursor of a space shuttle wreck or problem. 

If so, and now that the shuttle is no more, the kill shot has been canceled due to NASA moving on.

Or maybe they remote viewed the movie that had a space shuttle explosion and couldn't differentiate film from reality.

Ed's also supposed to bring Art or me or somebody some gold weed treasure. That one still stings.

But none of this keeps me from my own work. I've got a pencil and pad of paper here. I'm drawing. I'm drawing. I'm drawing. Circles. Lines. Angles. Shadows.

Okay. Got it.

Someone reading this either lives near or often visits a large body of water. I can see a vehicle and its plate number begins with CR4. Or it has those letters and numbers in it. They may be "jumbled" or at the end of the group. I can't see the rest of the plate because of an anti-lottery winning law that is fully enforced by Satan who is a powerful being of light with a mirror in his forehead that shines in all directions like a disco ball. Sort of.

But that's what I'd look for. Body of water. CR4 plate. Given those circumstances, the situation should be interpreted as a clear and present danger that might require boots on the ground. I can't tell you when, but that person reading this will know it when it happens and will know I told them so.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: McPhallus on March 18, 2014, 07:48:38 PM
I'm still waiting for that rescheduled kill shot.  It's been, what, 20 years?

Ed's kill shot happened on August 27 2004, we lucked out because the coronal mass ejection happen on the dark side of the sun.

WhiteCrow

QuoteSomeone reading this either lives near or often visits a large body of water. I can see a vehicle and its plate number begins with CR4. Or it has those letters and numbers in it. They may be "jumbled" or at the end of the group. I can't see the rest of the plate because of an anti-lottery winning law that is fully enforced by Satan who is a powerful being of light with a mirror in his forehead that shines in all directions like a disco ball. Sort of.

But that's what I'd look for. Body of water. CR4 plate. Given those circumstances, the situation should be interpreted as a clear and present danger that might require boots on the ground. I can't tell you when, but that person reading this will know it when it happens and will know I told them so.

Dames' killshot prediction was correct. HOWEVER we shifted to a timeline where the sun developed erectile dysfunction

Uncle Duke

A serious post here (sorta):

Just listened to the C2C show from last week where Dames told George the co-pilot of the Flt 370 died a hero in an unsuccessful bid to stop the a/c's captain from committing an act of terror.  I would love to see the pilot's family and/or Malaysian Airlines file suit in a US court against Dames, his "company", Premier, and George for slander and character assassination.

All you self-proclaimed attorneys who weighed in here last Nov. feel free to comment, but I'd think this would be a great case.  Use Permier's own Arbitron numbers, as well as Dames' own claims of authority and accuracy in RV, against them.   Show the statement, one given as fact vice opinion, reached millions of people.  Could even, in effect, put the concept of RV on trial, a lose-lose for Dames and his ilk. 

OK, I know the airline and the family of the pilot are too involved in what's going on to have this happen (at least in the near term), but I'm talking here more in theory than practice.  Still, if that was my Dad who'd been accussed of a terrorist act, or I was a substantial stock holder in that airline, I'd one want someone held accountable for such statements.

On second thought, you legal-eagles who repeatedly told us "no competes" were not legally enforcable and/or Art would prevail in a three week hearing to get back on the air by 2014, please don't feel obligated to enlighten us with your legal opinions here. ;)

Foodlion

It's a crying shame our old friend Cancer box Sylvia brown wasn't still alive. She could tell us exactly where it is..

Sylvia Brown - "I see water..."

Sylvia Brown - "Maybe some one on board was drinking water?"

Sylvia Brown -"Could it be they were flying over water?"

Sylvia Brown -"Oh it crashed into the mountain? Well don't Mountains sometimes have snow on them? That could melt into water right?"

Juan

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 25, 2014, 12:00:38 PM
All you self-proclaimed attorneys who weighed in here last Nov. feel free to comment, but I'd think this would be a great case. 
You can't slander a dead man. I don't know that the family would be able to show any injury seeing as how Dames would be considered an ass-clown.

Kelt

[Noory] There's some weird stuff going on out there, that's for sure. [/Noory]

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Juan on March 25, 2014, 01:38:02 PM
You can't slander a dead man. I don't know that the family would be able to show any injury seeing as how Dames would be considered an ass-clown.

I've heard "can't slander a dead man" before, that's why I asked for lawyers to comment.  Certainly one can argue the pilot's family is harmed if their husband/father is labeled a terrorist, they are prone to scorn, even reprisals based on the emotions we're seeing in both Malaysia and China.  As for the airline, there is no question its reputation is damaged if one of its senior captains is accused as a mass murderer of the airline's customers.  "What about the other pilots?  Do I want to fly this airline?"

You may think Dames is an ass-clown, but would a jury?   Again, his comment was not an opinion, but rather a statement of fact.  The plaintiff's legal team could certainly find enough information on Dames to make him out to a jury to be a career military officer who headed a US Army RV unit and who was taken seriously enough by very senior military and government officials on terror issues in the past.  I've heard him say he's briefed PotUS (Carter and/or Reagan?) on such things, can't get much more authoritative than that.

This is why I say such a case would be a lose-lose for Dames.  Everything he's said and written about his high level of expertise/credibility would be used against him.  What's his defense team going to do, say their client is at best not credible, at worst an outright liar or a charlatan?  Besides, the guy's ego would not allow for anything less than he being presented as exactly what he claims he is.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 25, 2014, 12:00:38 PM
A serious post here (sorta):

Just listened to the C2C show from last week where Dames told George the co-pilot of the Flt 370 died a hero in an unsuccessful bid to stop the a/c's captain from committing an act of terror.  I would love to see the pilot's family and/or Malaysian Airlines file suit in a US court against Dames, his "company", Premier, and George for slander and character assassination.

All you self-proclaimed attorneys who weighed in here last Nov. feel free to comment, but I'd think this would be a great case.  Use Permier's own Arbitron numbers, as well as Dames' own claims of authority and accuracy in RV, against them.   Show the statement, one given as fact vice opinion, reached millions of people.  Could even, in effect, put the concept of RV on trial, a lose-lose for Dames and his ilk. 

OK, I know the airline and the family of the pilot are too involved in what's going on to have this happen (at least in the near term), but I'm talking here more in theory than practice.  Still, if that was my Dad who'd been accussed of a terrorist act, or I was a substantial stock holder in that airline, I'd one want someone held accountable for such statements.

On second thought, you legal-eagles who repeatedly told us "no competes" were not legally enforcable and/or Art would prevail in a three week hearing to get back on the air by 2014, please don't feel obligated to enlighten us with your legal opinions here. ;)
Have the family of any pilots ever sued the airlines, the government (I know that is almost impossible), or the press (very hard) when "pilot error" or even "pilot suicide" was deemed the cause of an accident? I recall some posters, and guests, who claim a lot of "pilot error" rulings were cover-ups for terrorism, faulty equipment, bad maintenance or counterfeit parts, cover-ups, etc.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on March 25, 2014, 02:23:55 PM
Have the family of any pilots ever sued the airlines, the government (I know that is almost impossible), or the press (very hard) when "pilot error" or even "pilot suicide" was deemed the cause of an accident? I recall some posters, and guests, who claim a lot of "pilot error" rulings were cover-ups for terrorism, faulty equipment, bad maintenance or counterfeit parts, cover-ups, etc.

I know of at least one case (widow of F-16 pilot Ted Harduvel) where pilot error was challenged and overturned in a court of law.  Press would probably be safe it they were just reporting an official finding of a mishap investigation.

As for suicide, I only know of one commercial mishap where a pilot's intentional action caused the crash of an airliner, EgyptAir 990 back in 99.  The NTSB ruled, based largely on voice recorder data, the co-pilot shut down the engines and dived the a/c into the sea, killing all aboard.  Don't know if anyone's relatives sued Egypt Air for that crash.  There was also a employee of Federal Express who tried to crash one of the company's DC-10s into their coporate HQ, but he was a passenger, and I don't he was even a pilot.

George Drooly

Breaking news! Dame Edna Dames has revealed the location of Flight 370. It is right here: