• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Crop Circles on the Moon

Started by WhiteCrow, February 25, 2014, 04:35:35 AM

WhiteCrow

Does anyone have the link for Richard Hoagland's secret NASA photos of the Crop Circles on the Moon?   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 25, 2014, 04:35:35 AM
Does anyone have the link for Richard Hoagland's secret NASA photos of the Crop Circles on the Moon?

Yes:

Hoaglands_ingesting_chemicals_he_shouldn't.com

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 25, 2014, 07:38:47 AM
Well I'm convinced.

Haha! Well, I'm not sure I am convinced, but that deserves a drink.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 25, 2014, 07:41:56 AM
Haha! Well, I'm not sure I am convinced, but that deserves a drink.

It only deserves a drink if a) you've had a skinful already b) You're convinced that crop circles exist on the moon*.. Your round I think.. ;D

*In someones mind, the moon is really a lush fertile paradise reminiscent of Kirk's ex missus making Genesis.

Grov505th

Looks like someone took a Sat image of a SA6 sam site in the desert.........

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Grov505th on February 25, 2014, 08:45:26 AM
Looks like someone took a Sat image of a SA6 sam site in the desert.........

That's a scurrilous thing to think and say! Heretic. Hoagland says it's on the moon, on the moon it jolly well is if he says it is..

So there.

WhiteCrow

Richard Hoagland emailed me and said he would send me the pictures oh the Moon.crop circles.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 25, 2014, 09:11:31 AM
Richard Hoagland emailed me and said he would send me the pictures oh the Moon.crop circles.

I don't doubt he believes what he thinks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on February 25, 2014, 09:27:33 AM
I wasn't aware of crops on the moon.

That's because 'they' don't want you to know. Hoagland has the data.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The Neverender on February 25, 2014, 10:55:24 AM

Now you've ruined everything. How dare you bring facts into the mix.

hater.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 25, 2014, 11:01:42 AM
Now you've ruined everything. How dare you bring facts into the mix.

hater.

No your missing the bigger picture! Clearly the Mooninites have surface to air capabilities to protect their glass domes on the dark side!!!! The first Apollo missions made them realize how vulnerable they were. Apollo 13... Not a mechanical error... That damage was caused by Mooninites AA fire!

Eventually the AA sites became so many that we had to call off the last two Apollo missions because it was suicide to fly over the Mooninite missile launch sites!! You just have to look at the data!   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The Neverender on February 25, 2014, 12:03:19 PM
No your missing the bigger picture! Clearly the Mooninites have surface to air capabilities to protect their glass domes on the dark side!!!! The first Apollo missions made them realize how vulnerable they were. Apollo 13... Not a mechanical error... That damage was caused by Mooninites AA fire!

Eventually the AA sites became so many that we had to call off the last two Apollo missions because it was suicide to fly over the Mooninite missile launch sites!! You just have to look at the data!

I can accept all that. It can't be anything else; I just wish Richard (C) Hoagland had said it, then I'd sleep more soundly, assured an expert had confirmed the astonishing data. Scientists just want to hide all this data.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 25, 2014, 12:25:01 PM
Scientists just want to hide all this data.

Of course they want to hide it! The Mooninites are clearly using Soviet Cold War Era equipment... Think of the fallout! The moon is a Soviet Satellite (literally) and it has fired on Apollo 13! Interstellar War with the Soviets in space!!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The Neverender on February 25, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
Of course they want to hide it! The Mooninites are clearly using Soviet Cold War Era equipment... Think of the fallout! The moon is a Soviet Satellite (literally) and it has fired on Apollo 13! Interstellar War with the Soviets in space!!!!

Now you're just exaggerating...deliberately. I saw the film and Tom Hanks brought it back fine.. I don't why Jim Lovell was on the deck of the aircraft carrier when they were recovered: I think he was a NASA Schill and got himself in on the mission.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 25, 2014, 12:42:13 PM

Now you're just exaggerating...deliberately. I saw the film and Tom Hanks brought it back fine.. I don't why Jim Lovell was on the deck of the aircraft carrier when they were recovered: I think he was a NASA Schill and got himself in on the mission.

Tom Hanks is an employee of the US Government propaganda ministry! That movie was made in the fledgling days of the internet... When the real data about the Mooninite hostilities was beginning to leak. The Hanks movie quelled any rumors of moon AA sites and gave the public a plausible story to cover up the  truth. Bottom line: Hanks is a NASA schill (along with Jim Lovell it seems)

I'm more interested in Hoagland's newly found "Dutch boy formation" found in the taintal region of Cydonia

proof positive Mars was once inhabited by androgynous lilliputians

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 25, 2014, 01:47:05 PM
I'm more interested in Hoagland's newly found "Dutch boy formation" found in the taintal region of Cydonia

proof positive Mars was once inhabited by androgynous lilliputians

What news on the discovered Martian crop circles? In the fields behind the apartments.

Grov505th

Quote from: The Neverender on February 25, 2014, 12:34:12 PM

Wait...I thought he said he saw NAZI era tanks on the moon......so they upgraded?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Grov505th on February 25, 2014, 02:04:13 PM

Wait...I thought he said he saw NAZI era tanks on the moon......so they upgraded?

Well of course. When Churchill, Eisenhower and Stalin carved up Germany and the distribution of NAZI scientists (ssshhhhhhhh, it's sensitive to NASA): The moon also took delivery of new Russian tanks..

Just walk into NASA and yell "Heil Hitler."

They all jump right up and stand at attention.