• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: venix on June 10, 2016, 11:38:51 PM
Yeah all the folks on this site who have met cheffie were very quick to PM me their thoughts on him. Not too well liked in these parts is ole cheffie. Except for his new boyfriend littlechrissy.

I don't know if you are serious but I was. I wouldn't out them though.

chefist

Quote from: venix on June 10, 2016, 11:38:51 PM
Yeah all the folks on this site who have met cheffie were very quick to PM me their thoughts on him. Not too well liked in these parts is ole cheffie. Except for his new boyfriend littlechrissy.

Lol...you and Orson are obsessed, bdubb...why did you leave and then change your name if you are so well admired here?

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 10, 2016, 11:43:02 PM

Before you close your eyes to sleep tonight, you'll think of your miserable life, and me....nighty night sugar lumps...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on June 10, 2016, 11:48:27 PM
Before you close your eyes to sleep tonight, you'll think of your miserable life, and me....nighty night sugar lumps...

OK creep.

venix

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 10, 2016, 11:43:02 PM

Very serious. 2 of the 3 people he met last year have reached out to me about him.

venix

Quote from: chefist on June 10, 2016, 11:47:11 PM
Lol...you and Orson are obsessed, bdubb...why did you leave and then change your name if you are so well admired here?

Am I the third or fourth person on this site you've accused of being Bdubb. Seems you have a problem with bdubb. Or have you just been listening to your lesbian girlfriend again? What does she think about you using lesbian as a derogatory term?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: venix on June 10, 2016, 11:52:31 PM
Am I the third our fourth person on this site you've accused of being Bdubb. Seems you have a problem with bdubb. Or have you just been listening to your lesbian girlfriend again? What does she think about you using lesbian as a derogatory term?

He won't answer you. He'll just say I'm fat and a lesbian. heh.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 10, 2016, 09:36:47 PM

Are you some kind of a goddamn queer?  WTF is this licking gravy off of men shit when there are plenty of women available.  This isn't prison, at least not for us in the YOU ESS AAY.  Nobody who was born before The Big One is running OUR country.

Asking if SV is a queer is a bit like asking if water is wet. He's a southerner;  ergo he's light on the loafers.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: venix on June 10, 2016, 11:50:36 PM
Very serious. 2 of the 3 people he met last year have reached out to me about him.

Reached out to you? In desperation?  Do you run a self certified counselling service for those who want to change their name but need a valid reason? I hope you don't charge too much.

What does she think about you using lesbian as a derogatory term?

I would guess about the same as you using homosexuality as an insult.

You are both equal offenders on that one.

Yorkshire pud

Am I the third or fourth person on this site you've accused of being Bdubb. Seems you have a problem with bdubb. Or have you just been listening to your lesbian girlfriend again? What does she think about you using lesbian as a derogatory term?

You are Bdubb. That's why people are saying you are. If they thought you were (for example) MV, they'd say you were him; but you're not. You're Bdubb.

You might be wise not getting on the lesbian trail after the nasty shit and stalking of PBS. Kapish?

venix

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 11, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
You are Bdubb. That's why people are saying you are. If they thought you were (for example) MV, they'd say you were him; but you're not. You're Bdubb.

You might be wise not getting on the lesbian trail after the nasty shit and stalking of PBS. Kapish?

Is that a threat fag?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: venix on June 11, 2016, 12:54:14 AM
Is that a threat fag?

What? Threat of what? What is a 'threat fag'? One of the Village people dressed as a nightclub bouncer carrying a baseball bat? You are Bdubb, not a threat, a fact. You have stalked PBS and said vile things to her. Not a threat. To complain that someone's gf might be offended by lesbian comments (unlikely unless they read the forum, so moot), would be hypocritical of you. Pot calling the kettle grimy arse.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 10, 2016, 03:31:12 AM
Senda never learns. How can he not understand, that making multiple videos about his personal life is going to create pages of content on the Falkie thread. Then Senda becomes furious about people commenting on his personal life. Its obvious Senda has a learning disability or limited mental capacity. People should keep that in mind.

I think it's the content of the revelations themselves, not just that it's personal information

dipp

Congratulations venix, you come off stupider than I do in here.
Thank you 

venix

Quote from: dipp on June 11, 2016, 04:47:37 AM
Congratulations venix, you come off stupider than I do in here.
Thank you

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 10, 2016, 11:22:43 PM
Also I'm not sure why you are using lesbian as a derogatory term. I'd be happy if I liked to smash tacos.

I wish I was gay.  I'd have more sex than a three-peckered dog at a screwing contest.

I want to inform you, however, that using the word "taco" to refer to a woman's phud is crude and vulgar.  In the future, kindly refer to it as a "meat wallet."

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 11, 2016, 01:46:07 AM
And here I thought you were being snarky

Oh, absolutely not.  I thought it was very clever.  That's why I stole it.

SredniVashtar

Did we ever find out if Kathy started returning the Fat One's calls? Senda sounded quite shaken up by it, although not too shaken up to have virtually forgotten about it the next moment, or bother to go round there himself to check if the old girl was still breathing. No doubt there is usually a bad smell coming from her apartment anyway, so it would be hard to tell if it contained a rotting corpse. Also, I remember a while back that she was supposed to be in hospital bleeding from an undisclosed orifice, but that one got quietly dropped. I am starting to think that he makes stuff up as he goes along.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2016, 08:35:38 AM
Did we ever find out if Kathy started returning the Fat One's calls? Senda sounded quite shaken up by it, although not too shaken up to have virtually forgotten about it the next moment, or bother to go round there himself to check if the old girl was still breathing. No doubt there is usually a bad smell coming from her apartment anyway, so it would be hard to tell if it contained a rotting corpse. Also, I remember a while back that she was supposed to be in hospital bleeding from an undisclosed orifice, but that one got quietly dropped. I am starting to think that he makes stuff up as he goes along.

What? A none believer? Stone the heretic!

(Thanks to Messers Jones, Palin, Cleese, Gilliam, Idle)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 11, 2016, 12:37:11 AM
Asking if SV is a queer is a bit like asking if water is wet. He's a southerner;  ergo he's light on the loafers.

We're living in a post-sexual world, baby, get with the programme! No creature on this earth is safe from my advances, be they man woman or gerbil.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2016, 08:40:58 AM
We're living in a post-sexual world, baby, get with the programme! No creature on this earth is safe from my advances, be they man woman or gerbil.

Not even Falkie?  :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2016, 08:40:58 AM

Use 3M masking tape to wrap it up first; it's less resistant to splitting that way. Apparently.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 11, 2016, 08:43:10 AM
Not even Falkie?  :o

Falkie looks like a gerbil - or possibly guinea pig - filled with compressed air anyway (especially when we get one of those extreme close-ups of him squinting at the camera), only seconds away from bursting point. Rules are made to be broken, so I think I might have to draw the line at the Senda monster.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 11, 2016, 08:45:51 AM
Use 3M masking tape to wrap it up first; it's less resistant to splitting that way. Apparently.

Spoken like a true Yorkshireman. Too tight-fisted to spend extra brass on a replacement rodent, he has to faff around with sellotape instead.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2016, 08:46:08 AM
Falkie looks like a gerbil - or possibly guinea pig - filled with compressed air anyway (especially when we get one of those extreme close-ups of him squinting at the camera), only seconds away from bursting point. Rules are made to be broken, so I think I might have to draw the line at the Senda monster.

Good.  You had me worried there for a moment.  :-*

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2016, 08:46:08 AM
Falkie looks like a gerbil - or possibly guinea pig - filled with compressed air anyway (especially when we get one of those extreme close-ups of him squinting at the camera), only seconds away from bursting point.

You should take Pud's advice then.  Wrap him in duct tape to inhibit bursting during the act.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 11, 2016, 08:52:28 AM
You should take Pud's advice then.  Wrap him in duct tape to inhibit bursting during the act.

I'm not made of money! How many warehouses of duct tape will it take to adequately encompass Senda while I am perpetrating the nasty?