• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 09, 2016, 03:39:05 PM
The excuse given for not calling was Senda would see Patty's phone number if she called him. Patty did not want Senda calling her up all the time and bugging her for a ride. Senda knows he is a huge pain in the ass so he accepted that reason.

Fact is that Kathy went out for the weekend to have fun and not deal with Senda. She could have *67 and blocked Patty's number if she wanted to call him, but why the hell would she want to?

Kathy also refused to give SendaMonster money for cat food. She refused to drive him to a worthless convention (revenge for being kicked out onto the street).

considering he has likely maxed out her gas cards, has had her do videos in which she appears reluctant to be in and probably put full blame on her for the loss of the car (via senda's verbal abuse no doubt)... she is fed up with the moron.... for now.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqEo0Oh0Gdk

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 08, 2016, 07:42:07 AM
A GabCast host (can't recall which one) once mistakenly referred to me as "Online Gary."  That struck me as being pretty funny as it is almost as dumb as my "Open Lines" name!
I gotta say buddy, 'Open Wounds Gacy' always gives me a giggle.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on June 08, 2016, 09:11:18 PM
Got this before he deletes it
Seems like you really pissed off the old boy.  He forgot to tell you to STFU!

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 08, 2016, 10:29:36 PM
No way, he would be the new Obama Girl if that happened. Remember that girl that made songs about him when he was running the first time? I wonder what she's doing now.
Working the morning shift at Starbux?  Delivering pizzas and not getting tipped?

Quote from: analog kid on June 09, 2016, 09:25:18 AM
He's lost the income from Kathy's welfare checks, and the ad and grifting revenue from posting his videos here. Major reduction in toy acquisitions from ebay.

Hey Analog Kid, that's the old San Francisco Cliff House before it burned down and was rebuilt.  It looks so out of place, a huge square semi-gothic looking building perched on jagged rocks above the ocean.  The old Sutro Baths were on the other side of it, and Playland at the Beach, on the edge of Golden Gate Park was off to the right of where the photographer must have been.

The small building in front and a little to the right housed a camera obscura.

Senda never learns. How can he not understand, that making multiple videos about his personal life is going to create pages of content on the Falkie thread. Then Senda becomes furious about people commenting on his personal life. Its obvious Senda has a learning disability or limited mental capacity. People should keep that in mind.

Mizak

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 09, 2016, 01:55:44 PM
Yes he did and it informs the comedy on the show.
However Falkie claims he is a faker and that Pittsburgh Dad is his stage name. But he is not trying to make people think that Pittsburgh Dad is a real person, it is a character plays so for that part where he grew up is irreverent. It just matters in the script writing.

Pittsburgh Dad is also not a stage name. A stage name is when an actor changes his name to perform, like Marion Morrison going by John Wayne or Anthony Senda going by George.

Pittsburgh Dad even started posting videos 2 months before senda did.I came to the conclusion that falkie has some very serious Mental Issues,and I mean SERIOUS !!! At first I thought he was just a scrounge and Ignoramus.He like snoory has a Walter Mitty Complex.I think Peta should be informed .His apartment is not livable for cats.Didn't he even kill one or 2 of them????

Quote from: Mizak on June 10, 2016, 06:06:12 AM
Pittsburgh Dad even started posting videos 2 months before senda did.I came to the conclusion that falkie has some very serious Mental Issues,and I mean SERIOUS !!! At first I thought he was just a scrounge and Ignoramus.He like snoory has a Walter Mitty Complex.I think Peta should be informed .His apartment is not livable for cats.Didn't he even kill one or 2 of them????

He has killed every cat he has ever owned.  You should hear him cite a roll call of them.  He's doing it for sympathy, but it reads like Jeffrey Dahmer reciting the names of his victims. 

The exception is the cat he stole from someone at the storage place.  It broke for freedom and got the fuck out of Dodge before Death From Above could strike.  Smart cat.

analog kid

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 09, 2016, 11:09:44 PM
Hey Analog Kid, that's the old San Francisco Cliff House before it burned down and was rebuilt.  It looks so out of place, a huge square semi-gothic looking building perched on jagged rocks above the ocean.  The old Sutro Baths were on the other side of it, and Playland at the Beach, on the edge of Golden Gate Park was off to the right of where the photographer must have been.

Yes sir. I've looked it up, but just to look at pictures of it, and I didn't know it burned down. It's on the cover of a Blue Oyster Cult album (my avatar refers to a demo tape on which it's based) and it is not hard to make the house look spooky.

Quote from: analog kid on June 10, 2016, 07:21:55 AM
Yes sir. I've looked it up, but just to look at pictures of it, and I didn't know it burned down. It's on the cover of a Blue Oyster Cult album (my avatar refers to a demo tape on which it's based) and it is not hard to make the house look spooky.

I didn't know the Addams Family lived in San Francisco.

chefist

Interesting the huge drops in views after MV banned his videos from BG...

Quote from: chefist on June 10, 2016, 09:08:04 AM
Interesting the huge drops in views after MV banned his videos from BG...

His view counts have not dropped at all, from before to after.  The small view count videos are the unboxing vids which are so fuckin boring that not even Bellgabbers watch them.  In fact I think the 12 or so views for each are mostly Senda clicking on them to see if anyone is looking at them.

ONeill

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 10, 2016, 07:19:45 AM
He has killed every cat he has ever owned.  You should hear him cite a roll call of them.  He's doing it for sympathy, but it reads like Jeffrey Dahmer reciting the names of his victims. 

The exception is the cat he stole from someone at the storage place.  It broke for freedom and got the fuck out of Dodge before Death From Above could strike.  Smart cat.

I'm afraid Pinky the Cat was either canned by Sweet K or its dried carcass is still stuck somewhere between the flaps of Senda's flesh after he rolled over the poor thing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 09, 2016, 11:09:44 PM

I'm reliably informed the Cliff House in it's present form serves Yorkshire pudding on it's Sunday brunch buffet menu. The reach is far and wide it seems.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2016, 10:30:26 AM
I'm reliably informed the Cliff House in it's present form serves Yorkshire pudding on it's Sunday brunch buffet menu. The reach is far and wide it seems.

Who can resist some Yorkshire Pudding?  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 10, 2016, 10:31:26 AM

Certainly not me. Although I like to smother him  in gravy and then lick it off those pasty moobs as well.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2016, 10:35:12 AM
Certainly not me. Although I like to smother him  in gravy and then lick it off those pasty moobs as well.

Yes; you're such a compliant slut too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 10, 2016, 10:31:26 AM

Only the unenlightened. It should be introduced to all of the USA as the D of I is withdrawn. In stages, state by state until you're all back in the fold.

Who

Good morning Senda.  What's the topic of your next bit of video flatulence for the Coast to Coast AM website?   Have you submitted it yet?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Who on June 10, 2016, 11:28:48 AM
Good morning Senda.  What's the topic of your next bit of video flatulence for the Coast to Coast AM website?   Have you submitted it yet?

It's just a matter of time before Senda perceives some injustice done to him by Noory and sues him. So get ready for that.

Just three words.

More racoon battles.

starrmtn001

Mmmm, sounds delicious.  Share? ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2016, 10:55:50 AM
Only the unenlightened. It should be introduced to all of the USA as the D of I is withdrawn. In stages, state by state until you're all back in the fold.
My cousin makes it in cupcake tins.  Looks like a tray of flowers when they're baked.

Mmmmmm, Git me sum Yorkshire Pud, tonight!  :P  :-*

Roswells, Art

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 10, 2016, 02:35:12 PM
Mmmm, sounds delicious.  Share? ;)

You're still blue. Here, watch a cute cat gif:

Are you some kind of a goddamn queer?  WTF is this licking gravy off of men shit when there are plenty of women available.  This isn't prison, at least not for us in the YOU ESS AAY.  Nobody who was born before The Big One is running OUR country.

dipp

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 10, 2016, 09:14:36 AM
His view counts have not dropped at all, from before to after.  The small view count videos are the unboxing vids which are so fuckin boring that not even Bellgabbers watch them.  In fact I think the 12 or so views for each are mostly Senda clicking on them to see if anyone is looking at them.

Lmao!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: dipp on June 10, 2016, 10:52:44 PM
Lmao!

Yeah, and this guy calls himself a Chemist. He cant even do simple math.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 10, 2016, 11:04:08 PM
Yeah, and this guy calls himself a Chemist. He cant even do simple math.

Done gaming for the night, loser? When is your girlfriend coming over? How many hush puppies per order? You haven't even graduated from high school...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on June 10, 2016, 11:09:55 PM
Done gaming for the night, loser? When is your girlfriend coming over? How many hush puppies per order? You haven't even graduated from high school...

Where are you getting all this info? You are making it up because you know nothing about me. I happen to know you aren't a Chef nor a Chemist and you are short and nerdy looking. By the way, I got that last one by someone that met you in person.

Also I'm not sure why you are using lesbian as a derogatory term. I'd be happy if I liked to smash tacos.

venix

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 10, 2016, 11:22:43 PM
Where are you getting all this info? You are making it up because you know nothing about me. I happen to know you aren't a Chef nor a Chemist and you are short and nerdy looking. By the way, I got that last one by someone that met you in person.

Also I'm not sure why you are using lesbian as a derogatory term. I'd be happy if I liked to smash tacos.

Yeah all the folks on this site who have met cheffie were very quick to PM me their thoughts on him. Not too well liked in these parts is ole cheffie. Except for his new boyfriend littlechrissy.