• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Who on May 29, 2016, 07:43:38 PM
I hope that unfortunate tech person is prepared for what he/she is likely to encounter.

Well on top of the reek and grime there will be the inevitable rant about Spocks, MVs, Haters
and Trolls.   

Poor bastard....................................

whoozit

Quote from: Who on May 29, 2016, 07:43:38 PM
I hope that unfortunate tech person is prepared for what he/she is likely to encounter.

Vermin and squalor and stink, oh my!

3OctaveFart

He needs to do a video of the tech guy coming into the domicile, and Falkie explaining to him the problem.

That could be gold.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 29, 2016, 08:09:53 PM
He needs to do a video of the tech guy coming into the domicile, and Falkie explaining to him the problem.

That could be gold.

When was this tech visit supposed to take place again - tomorrow?  My inboxing suspension has not been lifted yet - I'm assuming due to continuing cleaning and paranormal research that I can't be interrupting- but when it is, I'll ask George to do the video that Meatie Pie has suggested.

If my suspension has not been lifted by the morning, I'll violate it to make sure he receives this suggestion in time.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 29, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
When was this tech visit supposed to take place again - tomorrow?  My inboxing suspension has not been lifted yet - I'm assuming due to continuing cleaning and paranormal research that I can't be interrupting- but when it is, I'll ask George to do the video that Meatie Pie has suggested.

If my suspension has not been lifted by the morning, I'll violate it to make sure he receives this suggestion in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

Dmitri

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 29, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
When was this tech visit supposed to take place again - tomorrow? 

He's coming on Thursday the 2nd.

chefist

Quote from: Dmitri on May 29, 2016, 08:32:03 PM

Who are you, dude? Troll pic? come on...who are you?  ;D

MR. Spock

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 08:33:16 PM
Who are you, dude? Troll pic? come on...who are you?  ;D
He is falkie aka the senda monster.

Roswells, Art

lol, OK person that is not George Senda at all, not even a little.

analog kid

That could be gold.

"your youtube upload timed out because your windows laptop was auto-updating. case closed, that'll be $50."

Did the eye infection clear up yet?   Sincerely hope so.  They can be nasty.

area51drone

MV, I probably missed it, but what were the specs on the laptop?

WOTR

Quote from: area51drone on May 29, 2016, 09:19:48 PM
I believe that George has stated that the most important spec is "$3000."  Everything else is inconsequential.

Well, well, well...look what the cat (Orangey?) dragged in.  If it isn't BellGab's area51drone himself!

Glad to see you back, my friend.  Now we just need to get George back on board, and maybe the Big 3 can be back in business!

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 30, 2016, 12:16:00 AM
Well, well, well...look what the cat (Orangey?) dragged in.  If it isn't BellGab's area51drone himself!

Glad to see you back, my friend.  Now we just need to get George back on board, and maybe the Big 3 can be back in business!

They need you all...hate is focused over on the gossip thread...oh where is George! People need to focus their hate!

chefist

Welcome back! Don't annoy us with sounds of Scotch tape please...bwahaha

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 11:41:24 AM
(I'm not scared of spiders though it still made me laugh.)

I just don't get people who are not afraid of spiders.

Millions of years of evolution on both sides making a spider a fearful form factor.  A staple element of Halloween because, you know, spiders are scary. 

It's like, you can't deny it: spiders are supposed to be scary.  That's just how it works. 

Quote from: chefist on May 30, 2016, 12:19:35 AM
Welcome back! Don't annoy us with sounds of Scotch tape please...bwahaha

Drone has spent so much time packing, taping, and shipping things, I bet he could give George some great advice on shipping out the defective / cursed MV laptop once it's sold!

Lilith

That could be gold.

I can picture it now, Senda in a wig with a T-shirt on that says "TheGuyFromPittsburgh ComputerTechRepairGuy" on the front.

JENX

That could be gold.

would be!

JENX

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2016, 03:48:28 AM
I can picture it now, Senda in a wig with a T-shirt on that says "TheGuyFromPittsburgh ComputerTechRepairGuy" on the front.
So funny Brig!! lol

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 29, 2016, 07:23:00 PM
Has anyone ever imagined what that apartment must smell like?

Thank goodness George doesn't work in a fast food restaurant.. ... wrong thread?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 29, 2016, 06:22:38 PM
I appreciate your continued efforts Chefist, and enjoyed the evening in the chat with you all very much, as always!   ;D :-*

Beware of the nice lady in the hat..

Hell hath no fury..

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 30, 2016, 04:53:22 AM
Beware of the nice lady in the hat..

Hell hath no fury..

I've NEVER been nice.

MAX

Quote from: username on May 29, 2016, 02:13:25 PM
I dont think he did it intentionally, now he cant unblock me.  But we had this talk before and now he believes that I blocked him heh.

MV must have done it