• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 27, 2016, 05:38:17 PM
He had a cat, now deceased, named Pancake.  But he doesn't talk about him anymore.

lol, I worry about the cat he names Pillow.

jazmunda

Kathy's cat tampon ..... Too far?

GravitySucks

Seriously MV, where do you come up with these Adsense leads.

Fix his damn laptop.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 27, 2016, 05:52:31 PM
Seriously MV, where do you come up with these Adsense leads.

Fix his damn laptop.

Barbarella?    That is beyond bizarre.   

NXOEED

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 05:43:08 PM
You're the most chill person on this site. I'm curious what your thoughts are after watching a few of his videos.

ha, thank you. I guess I wish the guy the best in his endeavors. He reminded me of folks I see from time to time at the pharmacy or in line at the DMV.  I've never really tapped one of dudes on the shoulder and asked about their lives. I guess those videos are a good representation of what would happen if I did.

I was chatting on FB with a friend while watching the second one. It was a cat food episode, I guess. I sent him the link and said, "hey, tell me what you think of this." He and I both agreed that maybe there's a whole side to Youtube we weren't really aware of, where people are just really pissed off and talking into cameras 900 times for three years straight.

I guess I hope the dude finds some peace. I don't know if I'll watch any more of them.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: NXOEED on May 27, 2016, 05:59:48 PM
ha, thank you. I guess I wish the guy the best in his endeavors. He reminded me of folks I see from time to time at the pharmacy or in line at the DMV.  I've never really tapped one of dudes on the shoulder and asked about their lives. I guess those videos are a good representation of what would happen if I did.

I was chatting on FB with a friend while watching the second one. It was a cat food episode, I guess. I sent him the link and said, "hey, tell me what you think of this." He and I both agreed that maybe there's a whole side to Youtube we weren't really aware of, where people are just really pissed off and talking into cameras 900 times for three years straight.

I guess I hope the dude finds some peace. I don't know if I'll watch any more of them.

/thread

Seems you have found the path to peace for yourself, anyway.

MAX

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 27, 2016, 05:38:17 PM
He had a cat, now deceased, named Pancake.  But he doesn't talk about him anymore.

What? Wait a minute I thought the name changed to Pancake AFTER he sat on him wasn't it fluffy before then?

Quote from: MAX on May 27, 2016, 07:16:52 PM

What? Wait a minute I thought the name changed to Pancake AFTER he sat on him wasn't it fluffy before then?

No, it was "Lucky."

It's really strange to read his roll call of the cats that have died under his care, and then see him use it as a means of looking like a loving caring person.  He seems clueless that the common factor in that cat genocide is him.

Adolph Senda, the cats call him in whispered tones.

The one that likes to sleep on his Lazyboy is named Death From Above

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 27, 2016, 07:31:50 PM
No, it was "Lucky."

It's really strange to read his roll call of the cats that have died under his care, and then see him use it as a means of looking like a loving caring person.  He seems clueless that the common factor in that cat genocide is him.

Adolph Senda, the cats call him in whispered tones.

I feel bad about sweet little Pancake, and Pillow, and Kathy's Cat Tampon.

I feel bad for MidnightSnack, but really we all knew how that one was going to end.

I might have to go see this.

http://www.sfgate.com/movies/article/Weiner-is-a-jaw-dropping-riveting-7944796.php

If it does well. someone HAS to make 'Senda'.  If Falkie had any brains, he'd commission it himself, although so much has already gone unrecorded.  And of course the filmmaker would have to have carte blanche or it wouldn't work.  Picture for example a hot, exhausted Falkie, huffing and puffing his way across a busy Sacramento Street, upset Kathy didn't drive him to the SacCon, videoing his surroundings as he goes. 

I pleaded with him to have someone film him doing the Noory interview, but since it wasn't his idea of course he didn't even consider it (same for having prepared questions, but that's another story).

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 27, 2016, 10:09:33 PM
I feel bad for MidnightSnack, but really we all knew how that one was going to end.

Not to mention Heat For 120 Seconds. She was my favorite.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 05:26:52 PM
It's cool. I'm in Rhode Island, I'll pick up Inglorious Bitch on the way over. It will be like Thelma and Louise except I won't be driving off a cliff and no one will get murdered unless IB does it.

Nice! Road trip! I also like heavy metal and have a few Eminem CD's we could listen to as we drive with our hair flowing in the wind.

Who

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 27, 2016, 10:09:33 PM

MidnightSnack was a littermate of Catserole, Squishy and Catgut.  Pictured below is Catapult who suffered a fatal collision with an apartment building.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 27, 2016, 10:16:36 PM
Nice! Road trip! I also like heavy metal and have a few Eminem CD's we could listen to as we drive with our hair flowing in the wind.
I'm down... I might turn you into a hippie before we get there.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 10:18:16 PM
I'm down... I might turn you into a hippie before we get there.

:D I'll bring the granola.

They'd have to be Eminem classic rock CDs.  Rare indeed.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 27, 2016, 10:31:40 PM
They'd have to be Eminem classic rock CDs.  Rare indeed.

I hope you didn't think I was serious. You seem way too smart for that.

Also, heres some classic rock for you:

https://youtu.be/VUb450Alpps

Remember when classic rock was Stairway?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 03:06:04 PM
A "person" who claims to be Jewish writing an autobiography called My Struggle. Alrighty then. Go for it, George. What could possibly go wrong?

Claims to be Jewish is right. This Goyim may not know Hebrew but I know enough to know that "chutzpah" is Yiddish, which is more than 'Jewish" Senda knew. For shame Senda. Du bist ein schwanz.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 27, 2016, 09:44:46 PM
The one that likes to sleep on his Lazyboy is named Death From Above

That was really funny

our hair flowing in the wind.

So you plan to be "going commando" in that convertible?  WOW

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 27, 2016, 10:57:36 PM
So you plan to be "going commando" in that convertible?  WOW

I have an idea. How about its none of your goddamn business.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 27, 2016, 10:11:08 PM
I might have to go see this.

http://www.sfgate.com/movies/article/Weiner-is-a-jaw-dropping-riveting-7944796.php

If it does well. someone HAS to make 'Senda'.  If Falkie had any brains, he'd commission it himself, although so much has already gone unrecorded.  And of course the filmmaker would have to have carte blanche or it wouldn't work.  Picture for example a hot, exhausted Falkie, huffing and puffing his way across a busy Sacramento Street, upset Kathy didn't drive him to the SacCon, videoing his surroundings as he goes. 

I pleaded with him to have someone film him doing the Noory interview, but since it wasn't his idea of course he didn't even consider it (same for having prepared questions, but that's another story).
A Falkie documentary would be incredible, in capable hands. I'm sure his erstwhile manager LittleChris investigated this.

Reminds me of the doc about the fat drunk insipid Eastern European guy whose life's calling it was to swim the most perilous rivers of the world.

But at least he had a mission.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ce432_JmdB8

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 27, 2016, 05:16:30 PM

George replied to my pm about purchasing the "MV" computer. pure George reply..
So he saw the wisdom in selling it to you for a profit and skipping all the rest of the crap?

There is a ton of that type of video.

Falkie took his style and name from The Kid From Brooklyn.