• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on April 21, 2016, 11:34:58 PM
Why does that matter? The females of your species eat the male's after copulation...

3OctaveFart

Charles Drew is an underrated hero. So is Sojourner Truth, so is Rosa Parks, so are the Tuskegee Airmen.

I like the idea of a rotating commemoration, but this is a government that can't even agree on protecting us from Zika.

area51drone

Quote from: littlechris on April 21, 2016, 10:00:25 PM

https://youtu.be/J0DEJknQIeI

BORING. 
BORING. 
BORING. 

BORING. 
BORING. 
BORING. 

BORING. 
BORING. 
BORING. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUUGzu7lvC4

Seriously, you like this song because you think it applies to you?  The third line of this song is:

QuoteI'm happy to make time for your feelings, you have to admit I already do.

WHEN DO YOU *EVER* MAKE TIME FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S FEELING, GEORGE?  YOU DON'T, YOU FAT SLOB!

I had a friend of mine send you $3 to cover the cost of your french fries during your Red Robin birthday feast!  I want you to think of me EXCLUSIVELY every time you thrust a fry into that big mouth of yours, Senda.   And as you guzzle your drink and masticate on your burger, picture yourself homeless - no kitties, no sweet Kathy, no youtube and no friends.   That's the road you're on George.  Enjoy that tasty birthday burger.

WOTR

Quote from: area51drone on April 22, 2016, 01:54:35 AM
I had a friend of mine send you $3 to cover the cost of your french fries during your Red Robin birthday feast!  I want you to think of me EXCLUSIVELY every time you thrust a fry into that big mouth of yours, Senda. 
Is that today?  If so, happy birthday, George.

Rather than thinking of drone whenever you eat fries, think of him when you are done digesting them.  It is probably a more fitting time... ;)

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 22, 2016, 01:19:40 AM
Charles Drew is an underrated hero. So is Sojourner Truth, so is Rosa Parks, so are the Tuskegee Airmen.

I like the idea of a rotating commemoration, but this is a government that can't even agree on protecting us from Zika.

Let the postal stamp people decide on the designs.

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

I got weary of answering " how are you ? " all the time, so I told Little Chris I died and was a ghost.
He's getting annoyed.😄😛

Drone is whining how he is at " war " and that I divulged that he is depressed.
The shoe is on the other foot, eh ?
Now he knows what it is like for someone to divulge secrets.

Little Chris offered to buy me a birthday present on Amazon.
I told him that ghosts do not shop at Amazon.
He went nuts saying he was trying to be nice to me and that I refused his offer.
I then told him that what I need is more than the $20 he offered and that ghosts do not like to be obligated.
He's going absolutely bugfuck.

He's so dense he can't tell that I am pulling his leg. :D ;)
I do NOT want anything from either him or Drone nor do I wish to be obligated.
The weed of crime bears bitter fruit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iI5urovHYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJX60CSED1s

area51drone

Quote from: WOTR on April 22, 2016, 02:04:24 AM
Is that today?  If so, happy birthday, George.

Rather than thinking of drone whenever you eat fries, think of him when you are done digesting them.  It is probably a more fitting time... ;)

Oh no, he loves having long things (fries, bananas, etc)  put in his mouth, just ask him.  He LOVES sucking on pickles - he likes the taste.    Right George?  Tell 'em.

WOTR

Quote from: area51drone on April 22, 2016, 02:19:54 AM
Oh no, he loves having long things (fries, bananas, etc)  put in his mouth, just ask him.  He LOVES sucking on pickles - he likes the taste.    Right George?  Tell 'em.

AAARGH... If it is his B-Day, I am actually going to try to change my personality for a day and not be my usual, sarcastic, cynical self.  Your post is making this very difficult. :-X

On the other hand, I could pretend to be a "fortress member" for the day and declare war on all of Georges enemies to satisfy my urges to spew sarcasm. ;D

area51drone

It's a female, but seeing as you know what George's tits look like, this is pretty much a spitting image of the man's torso enjoying some of his favorite foods.

But, I forgot to mention something about the pickle.  George absolutely giggles with delight at the thought of his number one favorite food: a pickle dipped in mayo.

Just look at this "loveable" fellow.

No one can enjoy stuffed animals quite like a 64 year old (soon to be 65) man-child. 

By the way, if you weren't aware, George's birthday, as the Falkiewiki states, is April 23rd.  You can find the wiki article by searching this very site, or simply by going to LittleChris' fan site: https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/frequently-asked-questions/

Falkie2013

Now Drone sent me the video of Eve of Destruction and Little Chris said he will destroy me.
Again.
And for the 37,000th time.

Drone and Chris.
Playing the Laurel & Hardy of Bellgab.
Badly and ineptly, too.🙀🙀🐪🐪🐪🐪🐪🐪🐪🐫🐫🐫🐫🐫🐫🐫🐫

area51drone

Quote from: Falkie2013
I had a conscientious objector deferment and it was accepted after review by my draft board

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrtS2_TfbeY

area51drone

As was pointed out to me, my math was a little off.  George will be 64 on Saturday, he's currently 63.   Whatever.

whoozit

Quote from: area51drone on April 22, 2016, 04:59:08 AM
As was pointed out to me, my math was a little off.  George will be 64 on Saturday, he's currently 63.   Whatever.
I'm glad your not a rocket scientist.  You wouldn't be saying whatever then.  You'd be explaining why the multi-million probe crashed.

area51drone

Quote from: whoozit on April 22, 2016, 05:26:27 AM
I'm glad your not a rocket scientist.  You wouldn't be saying whatever then.  You'd be explaining why the multi-million probe crashed.

I was just quoting people from the past saying he was 64.   I didn't actually do the math.  But whatever is right.  Let the probe crash, wouldn't be the first time someone lost a multi million dollar space probe due to a little math error.

http://www.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.02/

Hey, Gerry, where the fuck are you these days?

chefist

These series of tweets posted by JJ clearly show the cracks that are now appearing at MITD.

I'm sorry Juan Cena, seems Heather has a preferred go to over at #. ;-)

Is a May shocker going to become reality?

Stay tuned folks...

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 22, 2016, 01:31:23 AM
[tweet]723411377474293760[/tweet]

[tweet]723412309700272129[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/wolfmanmike47/status/723413964734877697

http://archive.is/02PU6

chefist

Quote from: Auslandia on April 22, 2016, 07:32:43 AM
Who are those people?

dmtalk on twitter...they have their own group...there are a few bellgabbers over there...it's considered the "nice/supportive" group for Heather...here one of the users is trying to get close to her, while there is speculation that this person will try to be the new pro bono producer, and then possibly take over the hosting job in time...

ooooh the intrigue!

heater

so last night when my connection to the stream server died 10mins into last night's test show it didnt automagically start recording again.

anyone record all 3 hours?  i'll make it available as a download on our site. please and thank you.

Quote from: area51drone on April 22, 2016, 02:19:54 AM
yeah George tell ' em how you are going buy your self a bmw, and a mansion for your birthday. oh firstly you will have to go to the bank to cash in the gold bars that drone and the oxygen wasters claim you have in your possession.

I'll have me a shot of pear brandy to help you celebrate on saturday from 2500 miles away. May you have many more healthier, and safe years ahead of you buddy.

akwilly

Quote from: RED on April 22, 2016, 08:03:40 AM
so last night when my connection to the stream server died 10mins into last night's test show it didnt automagically start recording again.

anyone record all 3 hours?  i'll make it available as a download on our site. please and thank you.
hopefully brig did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Military Justice2 on April 22, 2016, 08:07:10 AM
yeah George tell ' em how you are going buy your self a bmw, and a mansion for your birthday. oh firstly you will have to go to the bank to cash in the gold bars that drone and the oxygen wasters claim you have in your possession.

I'll have me a shot of pear brandy to help you celebrate on saturday from 2500 miles away. May you have many more healthier, and safe years ahead of you buddy.

That's a given with his basic diet of processed shit, fat, sugary drinks and more shit.