• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

twiki

I find it absolutely hilarious that Drone and Gerry are openly playing the two blokes from that Windy City Heat movie right under the big fellas nose and the stupid prat is probably none the wiser. What a miserable sod that Falkie is.

Oh Falkie you need to get a clue son. You are being played like a fiddle by these two and you don't want to know about it because you are obviously lonely. 

What the fuck am I thinking. You're Perry and you're stupid.

Watch Windy City Heat. Make it 901 movies for the year. Really watch it. Do a fucking boob tube review on it. Let it sink in. If that's possible. Report back.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 08:29:02 AM
I don't know WHAT you are talking about.  I *NEVER* talked with George about selling plots on Nibiru!   He talked to me about selling plots on the sun or some woman getting in trouble for that or something, but he did NOT mention Nibiru, that's my idea and my idea alone.   If he wants a war over this, so be it.   This is *my* MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR DEAL and he knows it!!!!

Oh.  I see.  After all, this scheme is designed to make money.  AND WILL.  How many ppl worldwide will be able to say they own/owned a piece of the planet killer?
Who can put a price on that?  I bet Drone can.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 09:01:25 AM
Gerry, if he independently came up with this idea, he's going to have to show proof!   He and I never talked about this.   I already have a sealed envelope, with a post marked date that shows I copyrighted the idea.   I will admit, George gave me that idea - one might call it the "senda copyright" -  so I do have to thank him for that.   But let's see George beat that one.  This is my idea and my idea alone.    I am not a war monger-er, but I know how he thinks, and he always wants to war with someone who he feels wronged him.  I did not wrong him, I simply came up with a brilliant, multi-million dollar idea first.

SEnda Copyright.  What a fucking joke.

That's been around forever.  And you are supposed to mail it to your attorney, yourself and somebody else you trust.  Postmarks are the key to that.

area51drone

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 11, 2015, 09:04:44 AM
Drone, PM me his number.   I want to counsel him.

He changed his number, I don't have it.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 09:14:59 AM
He changed his number, I don't have it.

In an earlier post today, you said you talked to him last night.  Are you playing us?

Grov505th

I am still waiting for some one to post....This was all done For the LOLZ.....
Because if even half of this shit is for real I am going to start praying for that asteroid Stellar is talking about to be real and take us all out like the dinosaurs.

area51drone

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 11, 2015, 09:23:23 AM
In an earlier post today, you said you talked to him last night.  Are you playing us?

We talk on hangouts and he calls me on the phone from an unlisted number.

ONeill

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 09:31:49 AM
We talk on hangouts and he calls me on the phone from an unlisted number.

I was thinking how to comment on that appropriately but this shit is just way out of my league. instead let's use one fact about Drone that was revealed by Falkie during their falling-out.

paladin1991

Quote from: Grov505th on June 11, 2015, 09:30:42 AM
I am still waiting for some one to post....This was all done For the LOLZ.....
Because if even half of this shit is for real I am going to start praying for that asteroid Stellar is talking about to be real and take us all out like the dinosaurs.

I dunno, man.  I just don't know.    Could this all be shit?  Bizarro world bleed over?  I think it's the end, bro.  The Book of Revelations talked of this, https://youtu.be/JmzuRXLzqKk

Sendashit just seems to ooze fm the cracks in our society.  I think it's the end, bro.
https://youtu.be/1b26BD5KjH0

Falkie2013

Quote from: ADG12311990 on June 10, 2015, 11:29:25 PM
??? ???
I can't believe I am posting here but...You do know that the reason why those areas need to be accessible is not so YOU can escape in the event of a fire, but so the Fire Department can get INTO YOUR apartment if they can't get in through the front door.

This has NOTHING to do with the front door. Two bookcases flank that door and the fure department was in here when I had my first illness and had no pronblem walking into the door and into the apartment.
Their rule about not blocking the back window is idiotic. Fans And an air conditioner  can be moved and the window opens up to probably a 30-50 foot drop with no fire escape or any way to get down.

Grov505th

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 11, 2015, 09:37:02 AM
I dunno, man.  I just don't know.    Could this all be shit?  Bizarro world bleed over?  I think it's the end, bro.  The Book of Revelations talked of this, https://youtu.be/JmzuRXLzqKk

Sendashit just seems to ooze fm the cracks in our society.  I think it's the end, bro.
https://youtu.be/1b26BD5KjH0
Too Fucking True......I just don't understand how the fuck any of this is real.....
If you step back and look at it, its too much like performance art...I mean some real Andy Kaufman shit.
Gets a man to thinking....one post from Sendamoney is all clear and coherent....then the next is full of spelling errors and rambles on.
If it is performance art  GOOD FUCKING JOB!!!  If not...we are fucking Doomed

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 01:43:27 AM
I have an idea for a business when I heard an ad earlier.. Fuck it I'll just tell you all.. I'm going to start selling plots on planet Nibiru. No one has come up with this idea yet and I'll be the first, and now it's documented publicly so no one can steal my idea.  I'm going to advertise on coast of course...  Falkie when I make my first million I'll buy you a Cinnabon and a Starbucks.

Drone you are the biggest asshole on here ever. I came up with the idea & had Gerry design a certificate for me and you claim credit for it.
I admit I was totally WRONG about you and your treacherous nature.
I try to give people I talk to her in person or on the phone the benefit of the doubt even when it has been shown that their repeated actions ( including where the person continually whines that the are " sorry " ) is NOT in my best interests.
Do not ever attempt to contact, text, write, phone, email, hangout me ever again.
I have the email documentation for the idea days ago and will take action against you should you attempt to market it and Gerry can confirm that fact as well.
You are even more of a scumbag than Little Chris if such a thing is possible.

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 09:01:25 AM
Gerry, if he independently came up with this idea, he's going to have to show proof!   He and I never talked about this.   I already have a sealed envelope, with a post marked date that shows I copyrighted the idea.   I will admit, George gave me that idea - one might call it the "senda copyright" -  so I do have to thank him for that.   But let's see George beat that one.  This is my idea and my idea alone.    I am not a war monger-er, but I know how he thinks, and he always wants to war with someone who he feels wronged him.  I did not wrong him, I simply came up with a brilliant, multi-million dollar idea first.

TO DRONE:  You may have your sealed envelope, whatever good you think that will do for you, but George has an e-mail trail to prove his idea creation dates.  It was discussed on gmail, so Google will be able to back him up.  He's already proven this week that he can get their assistance by just simply picking up the phone.  I also have it on good authority that he is the exclusive copyright holder of the artwork that he is going to use, and that has a file creation date on it as well.  Nice try, Drone.

paladin1991

Quote from: Grov505th on June 11, 2015, 09:48:36 AM
Too Fucking True......I just don't understand how the fuck any of this is real.....
If you step back and look at it, its too much like performance art...I mean some real Andy Kaufman shit.
Gets a man to thinking....one post from Sendamoney is all clear and coherent....then the next is full of spelling errors and rambles on.
If it is performance art  GOOD FUCKING JOB!!!  If not...we are fucking Doomed
I'm gonna call it right now for you Grove.  Don't come home.  You're safer amongst the savages than you are here.  There is no 'home' anymore. 

Unless you want to move to Idaho.  We might be able to hold the line there.  Ensure that the light of civilization doesn not go out on our watch.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 09:49:32 AM
Drone you are the biggest asshole on here ever. I came up with the idea & had Gerry design a certificate for me and you claim credit for it.
I admit I was totally WRONG about you and your treacherous nature.
I try to give people I talk to her in person or on the phone the benefit of the doubt even when it has been shown that their repeated actions ( including where the person continually whines that the are " sorry " ) is NOT in my best interests.
Do not ever attempt to contact, text, write, phone, email, hangout me ever again.
I have the email documentation for the idea days ago and will take action against you should you attempt to market it and Gerry can confirm that fact as well.
You are even more of a scumbag than Little Chris if such a thing is possible.

George and I were apparently typing at the same time.  Yes - Open Lines Gerry can back up what he is saying.  I didn't realize that George would mention that I designed it, but I gave George written documentation - and advised that he print and file it away - that he has FREE rights to use it as he sees fit.  I hereby publicly renounce any claim I have on that document or artwork, and acknowledge that it was George's idea and inspiration.  George has the paper trail as proof!

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 11, 2015, 09:50:58 AM
I'm gonna call it right now for you Grove.  Don't come home.  You're safer amongst the savages than you are here.  There is no 'home' anymore. 

Unless you want to move to Idaho.  We might be able to hold the line there.  Ensure that the light of civilization doesn not go out on our watch.

TO PALADIN:  Good luck on your move to Idaho (you're going to CDA?), Paladin.  Ol' Gerry hopes it goes well for you, and that you enjoy your new life there.  I will warn you, however, that you should be leery of anywhere that considers Spokane to be the "big city."  My friends and I used to make references to all of the Spokane "fist-f*cks" based on their backwards nature.  I'm not talking about political conservatism or anything like that (note my personal leanings based on multiple references to Rush Limbaugh in the past).  I just mean the general lack of common sense, self-awareness, and messed-up way of living.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 09:54:48 AM
George and I were apparently typing at the same time.  Yes - Open Lines Gerry can back up what he is saying.  I didn't realize that George would mention that I designed it, but I gave George written documentation - and advised that he print and file it away - that he has FREE rights to use it as he sees fit.  I hereby publicly renounce any claim I have on that document or artwork, and acknowledge that it was George's idea and inspiration.  George has the paper trail as proof!

And I have the emails as proof as well. I don't have time to deal with this now as I have to sleep and then clean but I know I can find an intellectual property attorney who would be eminently happy to take my case for the right fee and because I can show proof of the theft of the idea.

Drone lives outside of Tacoma or so he claims but anything he says from now on should be taken as suspect.

And where in the hell do I leave spelling errors in my posts? The Ipad has a bad tendency to run words together at times as I type one fingere but there's also a spell check on it which will correct spelling errors after I type words.

Quote from: twiki on June 11, 2015, 09:09:47 AM
I find it absolutely hilarious that Drone and Gerry are openly playing the two blokes from that Windy City Heat movie right under the big fellas nose and the stupid prat is probably none the wiser. What a miserable sod that Falkie is.

TO TWIKI:  I don't know what you're talking about.

PathoJen

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 10:04:52 AM
Good one Open Lines Gerry.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 10:04:52 AM

Since I had neither ever heard of the movie nor had I seen it or have had any desire to see it, they can't have been playing roles that I was unaware of.
And its unlikely that Drone would come down here anyway. He uses a Magic Crack phone that continually craps out, can't get video chat or voice calls to work on his 286 and cries how he's thousands of dollars in debt on his new house yet makes continual trips to McDonald's for junk food and strawberry milkshakes at all hours.
Even I could afford a Metro PCS $40 a month unlimited calling phone but he can't.
Probably lying about it anyway except that I have heard him order food at Mc'D's while he's driving his Yugo convertible sofa.

I also put an ad on a major voice talent site to hire someone to do a voiceover ad for MY idea several days ago and have the documentation for that as well. That site seems to have John B. Wells on an somone you can hire but in trying it, I can do a damned goid imitation of the late and great actor and voiceover man, himself, William Conrad, and had already done a rough draft of the You Tube and tv commercial for the idea as well with possibly ME in western gear on a horse holding a Winchester rifle.

Grov505th

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 11, 2015, 09:50:58 AM

Nah  I like Rum  and Naked Ladies too much. Thanks for the offer to move to Idaho....I am partial to Montana, spent a couple of days at Glacier National Park, studying at the Glacier Institute as a part of my old job.
And at least at home I don't have to worry about my neighbors lobbying 120mm rockets at my house ....

Grov505th

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 10:01:03 AM
And I have the emails as proof as well. I don't have time to deal with this now as I have to sleep and then clean but I know I can find an intellectual property attorney who would be eminently happy to take my case for the right fee and because I can show proof of the theft of the idea.

Drone lives outside of Tacoma or so he claims but anything he says from now on should be taken as suspect.

And where in the hell do I leave spelling errors in my posts? The Ipad has a bad tendency to run words together at times as I type one fingere but there's also a spell check on it which will correct spelling errors after I type words.
Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 09:42:02 AM
This has NOTHING to do with the front door. Two bookcases flank that door and the fure department was in here when I had my first illness and had no pronblem walking into the door and into the apartment.
Their rule about not blocking the back window is idiotic. Fans And an air conditioner  can be moved and the window opens up to probably a 30-50 foot drop with no fire escape or any way to get down.

Really?  and this is on THIS PAGE FFS...I could spend hours looking on here...

PathoJen

Quote from: Grov505th on June 11, 2015, 10:20:19 AM
Nah  I like Rum  and Naked Ladies too much. Thanks for the offer to move to Idaho....I am partial to Montana, spent a couple of days at Glacier National Park, studying at the Glacier Institute as a part of my old job.
And at least at home I don't have to worry about my neighbors lobbying 120mm rockets at my house ....
They have rum and neekkid ladies in Idaho. Perhaps you are thinking of Utah.

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 10:08:32 AM
Good one Open Lines Gerry.

TO PATHOJEN:  I don't know what you're talking about.

Grov505th

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 10:26:35 AM
They have rum and neekkid ladies in Idaho. Perhaps you are thinking of Utah.
Yeah but not so much in Afghanistan.....

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 10:18:20 AM
I also put an ad on a major voice talent site to hire someone to do a voiceover ad for MY idea several days ago and have the documentation for that as well. That site seems to have John B. Wells on an somone you can hire but in trying it, I can do a damned goid imitation of the late and great actor and voiceover man, himself, William Conrad, and had already done a rough draft of the You Tube and tv commercial for the idea as well with possibly ME in western gear on a horse holding a Winchester rifle.

Private e-mail I sent to Falkie just now - posting for all to see.  There's no need for him to hire a voice over person:

"Why hire a voice over person?  I think you'd do a great job yourself!  People with distinctive voices draw attention, and I think that the public would latch onto you since you're boisterous, but you're also the 'every man' that they can relate to.  You can probably think of ads you've heard on radio or TV where the owner of a small business talks about his own thing - same deal with you.

You'd just need to practice so you could do it off the cuff - no reading from a card.  It has to sound natural.  A few takes in a radio studio, and they could cut and paste together what they'd need for the ad.  It would save you some money from hiring somebody, and would further establish you as 1) Noory mentions you on Coast and 2) you're going to have the Noory gig.

Just my opinion.  You should take advantage of your natural gifts, of which speaking is one."

Grov505th

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 10:29:52 AM
:'(
Don't cry for me... I am making a metric shit ton of money..... ;)  unlike some other people...

PathoJen

Quote from: Grov505th on June 11, 2015, 10:31:32 AM
Don't cry for me... I am making a metric shit ton of money..... ;)  unlike some other people...
Ok then  ;D
Good on you!