• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 01, 2019, 01:47:48 AM

It's pretty incredible, tacos from Jack in the box on thanksgiving..... I would feel sorry him, but it's George Senda.

I think he had a dozen chicken nuggets, with bbq sauce, 2 large egg rolls, and 4 tacos,  and that's just for breakfast.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2019, 01:53:08 AM
I think he had a dozen chicken nuggets, with bbq sauce, 2 large egg rolls, and 4 tacos,  and that's just for breakfast.

For fucks sake!

HopHey

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2019, 01:53:08 AM

Don't forget the salad with the low fat dressing.

George acquired Diablo 2, looks forward to playing it.

https://youtu.be/q27Hswf9R-4

George wants to move out of California, hopes you will pay for it

https://youtu.be/5wW8fFoB_qU

George buys a lot of things, shows them on camera. George has a lot of cats
https://youtu.be/5wW8fFoB_qU

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Tde-hcia0

Good Morning George!  This amazing YouTuber got invited to an official YouTube content creator meeting.  I thought you might enjoy getting some tips from him, that he learned directly from YouTube.

I hope you get invited to one of these someday.

Lilith

George would appreciate it if someone would send him a bag of coffee.

Lilith

LadyFish

Quote from: Pizzapunch on December 06, 2019, 09:59:21 AM
[attachment=1,msg1368116]

Senda had a “helper” that was paid for by the government to help him clean... what happened to that guy?? Why doesn’t Senda just get another government paid person to get his hovel cleaned up?

Also, has Senda ever said why he always makes Kathy ride on the back of Patty’s cargo van instead of riding back there himself & letting Kathy ride up front?  If my “boyfriend” of over 40 years did that to me, I’d be pissed, too. That would certainly go a long way in making Kathy happy & be the gentleman thing to do.

Since Senda has stopped referring to Patty as “Ratty Patty”, it is very likely  that he has a thing going on the side for her.  He protests too much about not having a thing for her.

whoozit

Please refrain from using “Senda” and “thing” in the same zip code.  At least you omitted “twitchy”.

Quote from: LadyFish on December 06, 2019, 02:37:31 PM
Senda had a “helper” that was paid for by the government to help him clean... what happened to that guy?? Why doesn’t Senda just get another government paid person to get his hovel cleaned up?

Also, has Senda ever said why he always makes Kathy ride on the back of Patty’s cargo van instead of riding back there himself & letting Kathy ride up front?  If my “boyfriend” of over 40 years did that to me, I’d be pissed, too. That would certainly go a long way in making Kathy happy & be the gentleman thing to do.

Since Senda has stopped referring to Patty as “Ratty Patty”, it is very likely  that he has a thing going on the side for her.  He protests too much about not having a thing for her.

STFU

That “housekeeper” was very unreliable. George has said in multiple videos it is no ones business about that. He also said that the guy kept claiming his car was breaking down. This was after the cleaner promised to take George somewhere. Very unreliable. George has also said it almost impossible for him to get someone because no one wants part time hours, which is all the government is willing to pay for. George thinks he should be entitled to more hours of cleaning, driving him to appointments, etc.

As far the Patty allegations go STFU. George has said it no ones business. But he is worried about Kathy riding on a bald tire. George has said that car is a jalopy and after he gets her one tire he’s going to try to help with a second. It really upsets George to see people accuse him of having a relationship with Patty. She is combing over to his house to help him clean alone. So STFU.

George has accused patty of having a threesome with Kathy and Patty’s ex husband I believe . But that’s no ones business so STFU.

whoozit

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 07, 2019, 09:48:04 PM
George has accused patty of having a threesome with Kathy and Patty’s ex husband I believe.
For the love of fluffy kittens let this accusation be false.  Why on Earth would anyone choose that?  I’d rather put my nuts on an anvil and smash them with a 5 lb sledgehammer.

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 07, 2019, 09:48:04 PM
George has accused patty of having a threesome with Kathy and Patty’s ex husband I believe . But that’s no ones business so STFU.

Quote from: whoozit on December 08, 2019, 01:57:04 PM
For the love of fluffy kittens let this accusation be false.  Why on Earth would anyone choose that?  I’d rather put my nuts on an anvil and smash them with a 5 lb sledgehammer.

I could be wrong... But I seemed to recall the allegation was that Patty had actively participated in the rape of Kathy by Patty's husband / boyfriend...

Quote from: brig on December 08, 2019, 03:42:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_uxpY9uoBc

Intellectually?

My GOD!

.... “entitled to donations”. “Not trying to force anyone to donate”.... “I’m never working again”

George says he is not taking your money. It’s tax payer money, he paid in for a few years when he worked. So STFU

Also Patty is over to help do his laundry and he is going to buy her things. He has a couple more packages coming, then none until the 1st. People need to send in donation because he deserves it.

People who watch his videos show be providing his internet, and the “new google device”, a WiFi router, Amazon show, and google chrome. George is entitled to this after 8 years of top flight broadcasting on YouTube.

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2019, 05:47:03 PM

I could be wrong... But I seemed to recall the allegation was that Patty had actively participated in the rape of Kathy by Patty's husband / boyfriend...

Also my recollection. George has said any issues he had with Patty are forgiven.

George is mad people who watch his video do not send him money. George feels being a Youtuber is providing a service, and like other service companies he should be passing in the cost associated with this to the consumer of his product. People who watch his video should be providing his associated cost.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 09, 2019, 03:46:11 PM
George is mad people who watch his video do not send him money. George feels being a Youtuber is providing a service, and like other service companies he should be passing in the cost associated with this to the consumer of his product. People who watch his video should be providing his associated cost.

Perhaps George overestimates the monetary value his consumers place on his product.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on December 09, 2019, 03:58:21 PM
Perhaps George overestimates the monetary value his consumers place on his product.
What is a fair estimated monetary value for the product provided

whoozit

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on December 09, 2019, 06:14:28 PM
[attachment=1,msg1368577]  [attachment=2,msg1368577]  [attachment=3,msg1368577]

Oh FFS.  George isn't fooling anyone with the constant repetition of all the things he needs to live stream.   All he needs is one android phone, and wifi.