• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sugaree on July 05, 2019, 12:55:07 PM
yes. You are the main reason I have been frequenting this form more.

Aww. I was just readying a new bi-forum major player bullet list. Pity it won’t be published, now that I’m on my way out the door.

🙁

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 12:30:45 PM
Why don't you leave the policing of content to him then? He's always had a hands off approach, in my view.

How about this post below:

Arguably worse than MINE!

It's not worse than yours, it's innocuous. I'm not in charge, I just told you the likely reaction of the one who is. It was up to you to decide.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 05, 2019, 01:03:23 PM
It's not worse than yours, it's innocuous. I'm not in charge, I just told you the likely reaction of the one who is. It was up to you to decide.

It’s a cartoon. Lighten up. You red flagged my shit when you need not have.

The modify/remove function disappeared before I could get to it, so don’t make out as if I decided to leave it there, in active defiance.

I’d rather be banned while standing on my own principles, however I feel you’ve made a bigger deal out of this than it needed to be.

If I do get banned, it’s your fault.

All this time, I thought my Judas was of a different face ... never thought it’d be you who’d stab me in the back.

Thanks a lot.

Quote from: Sugaree on July 05, 2019, 12:44:26 PM
I did not even think people got banned from here?
have there been such cases?

I was banned for saying that Falkies real first name is Anthony.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 05, 2019, 01:16:29 PM

Good thing I never dropped that personal correspondence from Falkie in the summer of 2015.

Sugaree

LMAO. It is like in your videos.."Once Again, George has the dox himself"

He said his full name when he was at the Hospital and countless other times.

He also claims he did not know what doxxing was when people were calling him out for saying Erinn's name over and over again.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 01:09:57 PM

The modify/remove function disappeared before I could get to it, so don’t make out as if I decided to leave it there, in active defiance.

I’d rather be banned while standing on my own principles, however I feel you’ve made a bigger deal out of this than it needed to be.

All this time, I thought my Judas was of a different face ... never thought it’d be you who’d stab me in the back.

Thanks a lot.

I don't care what you post, I just don't like seeing people get themselves banned. I told you with plenty of time to take it down, nobody flagged anything. I tried to send a PM but it didn't get through.

Sugaree

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 01:09:57 PM

Thanks a lot.
Wow, betrayal.
I really believed nothing was off limits in this form. I have seen a numerous of things that I cannot be unseen. LOL

Quote from: Sugaree on July 05, 2019, 01:23:56 PM
LMAO. It is like in your videos.."Once Again, George has the dox himself"

He said his full name when he was at the Hospital and countless other times.

He also claims he did not know what doxxing was when people were calling him out for saying Erinn's name over and over again.

It was shortly after Falkie came here and DPS and I popped over. Falkie flipped out after I said his first name and I got banned.
Soon after MV saw that Falkie posts all his info then crys about it getting spread and the great unbanning of a few of us happened.

I like that Falkie could not Dox because he did not know the word. He is clear on one thing, his lack of knowledge is an excuse to break laws and rules. He did not know it was illegal to use his fed mons credit card therefor it was legal. He did not know a toy was not Lego therefor it was ok to sell it as Lego. He did not know what Doxing is therefore it was not doxing when he gave out personal info.

I got banned for posting something about either Kathy or Patty one time - don't recall which of them it was as it was back in 2015.  I came too close to doxxing her because a screenshot with some personal information, though partially redacted, disclosed too much.  Fortunately, MV had mercy on me a few weeks later and let me back in.

It was a weird experience, like being a ghost (or like being banned in The Master's live stream chats).  I wanted to post replies to things, and could see everyone else, but they couldn't see me!  I didn't want to create a second identity and risk being found out because it would have further jeopardized my potential to ever return.

#PraiseMV

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 05, 2019, 02:40:35 PM
I got banned for posting something about either Kathy or Patty one time - don't recall which of them it was as it was back in 2015.  I came too close to doxxing her because a screenshot with some personal information, though partially redacted, disclosed too much.  Fortunately, MV had mercy on me a few weeks later and let me back in.

It was a weird experience, like being a ghost (or like being banned in The Master's live stream chats).  I wanted to post replies to things, and could see everyone else, but they couldn't see me!  I didn't want to create a second identity and risk being found out because it would have further jeopardized my potential to ever return.

#PraiseMV

I really do not know how long I was banned, I just checked in several months later and I was back.

But with all of the personal info that George releases I wonder what is ok now, here is a test, it is only a test:

Kathleen Enfield
Patricia Register

SredniVashtar

I got banned once for answering back at someone who was rude to me. They went to teacher and said I was being a dick. The last I heard, the person responsible had been eaten by bears.

Sugaree

Interesting. So is it like getting locked out or is there some kind of status shown?
how would I know if some one got banned?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Sugaree on July 05, 2019, 03:50:56 PM
Interesting. So is it like getting locked out or is there some kind of status shown?

No, I don't think there is any way of knowing if someone got banned. The only person who knows will be the one getting banned and the one doing the banning.

Quote from: Sugaree on July 05, 2019, 03:50:56 PM

It was long ago but as I recall it was a lock out. I could not access the board at all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 05, 2019, 03:58:04 PM
No, I don't think there is any way of knowing if someone got banned. The only person who knows will be the one getting banned and the one doing the banning.

Reported.

Have you been banned yet?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 05, 2019, 06:11:16 PM
You’re a sad and lonely man. :(

Because he hacked into your video feed? Yeah, he was warned by SV about posting that.  :(

Yorkshire pud

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/falkie2013-george-senda.24521/

Google senda...and down the list is this.^^^^

I'm pretty sure it's a Bell Gabber who is "Fast and Bulbous".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 05, 2019, 08:24:11 PM

Because he hacked into your video feed? Yeah, he was warned by SV about posting that.  :(

You could be in a room full of people and still be lonely. :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 08:25:05 AM
You are, bitch.  ;D

You’d think you’d be spending time with Laura but no, you’re always here spreading your lies and venom. It’s just sad and lonely. :(

The Big Foot

Odd, George's state has been rocken' and Rolling and shacking badly the last 2 days and there isn't a single video of george telling us how he fail out of bed.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 05, 2019, 03:24:44 PM
I got banned once for answering back at someone who was rude to me. They went to teacher and said I was being a dick. The last I heard, the person responsible had been eaten by bears.

So George didn't make it to AlienCon this year? Me as in the former I,  being dead now,  it's much harder to be in the loop. George shouldn't have listen to those real trolls (Grub and Six weeks)  who were trolling George, telling him that I turned against him. I can still access my funds via an a Nigerian Prince, so If I was still in the game I would have helped fund his Aliencon adventure.

Any news about Heather? The time sync thingie is crazy here, can't tell the past from the future. Is it 2020 yet? Near or far sighted?  Its a universe of confusion.

Art sez Hi and to let you know to give Heather a break and that you losers need her.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 07, 2019, 12:18:56 AM
So George didn't make it to AlienCon this year? Me as in the former I,  being dead now,  it's much harder to be in the loop. George shouldn't have listen to those real trolls (Grub and Six weeks)  who were trolling George, telling him that I turned against him. I can still access my funds via an a Nigerian Prince, so If I was still in the game I would have helped fund his Aliencon adventure.

Any news about Heather? The time sync thingie is crazy here, can't tell the past from the future. Is it 2020 yet? Near or far sighted?  Its a universe of confusion.

Art sez Hi and to let you know to give Heather a break and that you losers need her.

Art was establishment control op...and had manboobs.

WOTR

Will you please say "hello" to the folks that I know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

Lilith

Lies, all lies.
George and I haven't spoken since the Falkenburgh Days.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 06, 2019, 11:23:39 AM
You’d think you’d be spending time with Laura

Get someone to explain marriage to you.

SredniVashtar

Sorry for your loss. I've circulated an email among The White Crow Collective that we will wear our hoodies at half mast for the foreseeable future.