• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 18, 2019, 08:54:08 AM
Well it's chronicled here in another excellent howiecat video https://youtu.be/lrh7zR4M7mk
Is howiecat RS? That was great. George is (I hope) one of a kind...

WOTR

Quote from: jedimiller on June 18, 2019, 10:48:23 AM
But something like that shouldn't end friendships. he needs to be tolerant and stop caling everyone a troll.
I see you have finally met Senda. Welcome to a new understanding.*

Don't worry- almost everybody has tried to help Senda at least once. It is what the ass relies on.

WOTR

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 18, 2019, 08:19:36 PM
who are you?
This shows me that you must not have been over to Ellgab at any time. JM is Heather's #1 fan (and the only person that I know who actually went to Paharump and visited Art's grave making a video of it.) Of course, he also made videos of love songs to Heather...  :)

Quote from: WOTR on June 18, 2019, 11:08:39 PM
Is howiecat RS? That was great. George is (I hope) one of a kind...

I was told that Howiecat is also Rally Squirrel and I can find no proof that the claim is wrong.

Check out my other vids I have a dozen or more about George.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 19, 2019, 12:13:29 AM
I was told that Howiecat is also Rally Squirrel and I can find no proof that the claim is wrong.

It's all so confusing. Cat or squirrel? How can the two coexist in one person?

It was a good video, and I will have to watch a few more later this week. You have a good voice for commentary (not at all what I would expect from Betty White.)

artbell_ghost

Quote from: WOTR on June 18, 2019, 11:16:37 PM
This shows me that you must not have been over to Ellgab at any time. JM is Heather's #1 fan (and the only person that I know who actually went to Paharump and visited Art's grave making a video of it.) Of course, he also made videos of love songs to Heather...  :)

thank you; read this three times. mind blown, where do I see these videos?  if the quality matches the expectations you make become my 6th favorite bellgab personality miller. ball is in you’re court

Lilith

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 19, 2019, 08:28:40 AM

thank you; read this three times. mind blown, where do I see these videos?  if the quality matches the expectations you make become my 6th favorite bellgab personality miller. ball is in you’re court

You can find Milluhs vids here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/starwarsagent/videos

His trip to Pahrump vids are still available for viewing.

He made a thread for his vids here:

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12584.0

Jojo

Quote from: damon on February 27, 2017, 11:12:02 PM
Why am I getting 24 hour fitness when I visited falkie thread
Because you surfed the net to find articles about obesity/tumor, and junk food!  The cookies caught you with all those junk food images!

I see a lot of accusations of GS to do with pedophilia, but I don't see any case numbers or documentation?

Also, I am reading that at one point, GS expected $200 payment for something?  I thought c2cam didn't pay guests.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jedimiller on June 18, 2019, 10:34:04 AM
Hey George Why don't u get a job and stop asking for money. You dont produce any content worth listening too. At least  try harder. And accusing people like me of being trolls and getting mad at people all day and complaining is not "creating content"  i tried helping you by selling ur ticket on my closed facebook group and you acted out like a rebellious teenager. Why don't  you grow up. Get a job somewhere so u can afford to buy ur poor cats some food. Its sad to watch u sometimes  and i have only been nice to you. I didnt do anything wrong.

Too much to parse and explain...Might I suggest you start at page one of this thread and just read it...You WILL find a pattern..

Jojo

Quote from: damon on July 05, 2017, 10:52:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAcaeLmybCY
Very interesting video.  But, remember, Walmart has paid its employees more than other retailers I've worked for.  And, almost all service positions (food, office, retail) pay the same as Walmart.  Sears, Lowe's, Home Depot, Jack-in-the-Box, Dollar Tree, and so on, all pay about the same.  Almost every store at your local mall pays its employees the same as Walmart.  Almost every food establishment pays its employees the same as Walmart.  Many office/call center supervisors earn less than a Walmart cashier.  Just saying.

Quote from: Sixteen on June 19, 2019, 06:09:44 PM

I see a lot of accusations of GS to do with pedophilia, but I don't see any case numbers or documentation?

Does one need to be arrested to be a pedophile pr is just being interested in under age girls enough?
Go to 9:45 to hear what he has to say. Or watch the entire thing, you might like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhtkBi8SGN0&t=3s

Jojo

Quote from: damon on November 27, 2017, 04:27:55 PM
well ... this might help george to lose some weight. he is a very fat man.
Most people who can only afford carbs are.

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 20, 2019, 12:26:37 AM
Does one need to be arrested to be a pedophile pr is just being interested in under age girls enough?
Go to 9:45 to hear what he has to say. Or watch the entire thing, you might like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhtkBi8SGN0&t=3s
"Teen" could be sixteen, seventeen, eighteen...  We agree TheSenda speaks grossly.  But to say he's a deviant for lusting after a teen sounds like reaching.  You know she was developed, and you know she was flouncing around, attracting attention, giggling.  Flipping her styled, long hair with her bright fashion nails.  Wearing big earrings, lashes, lipstick, gloss.  High heels making her butt & abs stick out.  Wearing a snug, stretchy bandolino and tight jeans.  She does all the grooming her working mom doesn't have time to do and daddy pretends not to notice, but he doesn't think to stop himself from making excuses to use the bathroom sink while she's in the opaque shower stall.  And you know it  ::)!

To be a pedophile (or one of the two variant definitions), children have to be the primary or exclusive attraction.  And we know TheSenda likes breasts at older ages.

Quote from: Sixteen on June 20, 2019, 02:27:16 AM
"Teen" could be sixteen, seventeen, eighteen...  We agree TheSenda speaks grossly.  But to say he's a deviant for lusting after a teen sounds like reaching.  You know she was developed, and you know she was flouncing around, attracting attention, giggling.  Flipping her styled, long hair with her bright fashion nails.  Wearing big earrings, lashes, lipstick, gloss.  High heels making her butt & abs stick out.  Wearing a snug, stretchy bandolino and tight jeans.  She does all the grooming her working mom doesn't have time to do and daddy pretends not to notice, but he doesn't think to stop himself from making excuses to use the bathroom sink while she's in the opaque shower stall.  And you know it  ::)!

To be a pedophile (or one of the two variant definitions), children have to be the primary or exclusive attraction.  And we know TheSenda likes breasts at older ages.

That was a very apologetic and odd response, but thanks for the view.

Jojo

Well, this is all I got in 89 pages. Granted, I can only view pages I have access to.  Anyhow, the evidence on hand doesn't seem like enough to call Damon a doxxer.  It's possible MV removed any such posts, but other posts resembling things like doxxing are still up, so I'd be surprised if he deleted them.

Damon did cite public records, like police blogs.
Quote from: damon on June 27, 2017, 04:22:57 PM
Falkie has talked to the police about the pizzas...

Later, Damon gave out TheSenda's mailing address (not his home), but TheSenda had already publicly given it out around the same time, as he was soliciting donations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV0CyU9OOtY&feature=youtu.be
Quote from: damon on July 08, 2017, 05:10:17 PM
Published on Jul 8, 2017
Please send no checks or money or money orders to my home.
Send all mail to :
George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553...

Later, Damon uses TheSenda's legal first name, but TheSenda is a public figure, or public records were ascertained from info TheSenda spoken into his videos, so that is not doxxing.
Quote from: damon on July 10, 2017, 12:36:35 AM

On the other hand, Damon reported & objected to some material by ZaZa, and since it was deleted, it could have been doxxing of Damon:
Reply #928
Random Topics / Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013
« on: August 13, 2017, 09:08:05 PM »
Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 09:05:54 PM
reported

And, Damon might have been doxxed below:
Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 11:11:33 PM
sick with brain cancer damon is now posting as a..Chris Hansen.

Also, early in the recording below, it sounds like TheSenda speaks Damon's alleged last name, which Damon has not disclosed in the thread.  So, TheSenda doxxed Damon:
https://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5425.0;attach=82827

Sure, Damon called someone by the first name of "Michael" three times, but they seem to like it, as they have not reported it nor objected to it.  And he called Rally by a first name twice, but I don't see Rally reporting it nor telling him to use the proper avatar name.  So that kind of leads a man on.  In both those cases, it seemed friendly, not mean-spirited, and was only first names, not like how TheSenda used Damon's last name above.

Well, if MV deleted doxxing by Damon, I would have no way of knowing it.  Based on what I see in Damon's post history, I would not label him a doxxer.  He needs to be told directly (or reported) when he uses the wrong names for Rally & whoever Michael is.  I think it's a case of sloppy over-familiarity, not doxxing.  Other than that, he is good about posting public records.  I learned he likes food, works hard, is okay with diversity, and he is a conservative in social aspects.

Roswells, Art

WildCard

Quote from: Sixteen on June 20, 2019, 03:46:40 AM

Damon called someone by the first name of "Michael" three times, but they seem to like it,

Oh yeah, they like it a lot.

You ever go fishin in the Sierra Nevada's?

Spookcat

Wtf just happened here? I feel creeped out by reading that...

whoozit

Quote from: Spookcat on June 20, 2019, 06:36:54 AM
Hopefully she’ll expand on this on her YouTube channel.

SredniVashtar

I just got a PM from Casio. He says you're a weirdo.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Sixteen on June 20, 2019, 03:46:40 AM
Well, this is all I got in 89 pages. Granted, I can only view pages I have access to.  Anyhow, the evidence on hand doesn't seem like enough to call Damon a doxxer.  It's possible MV removed any such posts, but other posts resembling things like doxxing are still up, so I'd be surprised if he deleted them.

Damon did cite public records, like police blogs.
Later, Damon gave out TheSenda's mailing address (not his home), but TheSenda had already publicly given it out around the same time, as he was soliciting donations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV0CyU9OOtY&feature=youtu.be
Later, Damon uses TheSenda's legal first name, but TheSenda is a public figure, or public records were ascertained from info TheSenda spoken into his videos, so that is not doxxing.
Sure, Damon called someone by the first name of "Michael" three times, but they seem to like it, as they have not reported it nor objected to it.  And he called Rally by a first name twice, but I don't see Rally reporting it nor telling him to use the proper avatar name.  So that kind of leads a man on.  In both those cases, it seemed friendly, not mean-spirited, and was only first names, not like how TheSenda used Damon's last name above.

Well, if MV deleted doxxing by Damon, I would have no way of knowing it.  Based on what I see in Damon's post history, I would not label him a doxxer.  He needs to be told directly (or reported) when he uses the wrong names for Rally & whoever Michael is.  I think it's a case of sloppy over-familiarity, not doxxing.  Other than that, he is good about posting public records.  I learned he likes food, works hard, is okay with diversity, and he is a conservative in social aspects.

can damon be left to his happyness on the other forum

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 19, 2019, 12:13:29 AM

If George is not going to post in his thread, I figure that we can still be amused by him. Nice running commentary. Also nice to see that this video stars the infamous red shorts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YJm6h3Y4AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Spookcat on June 20, 2019, 06:36:54 AM

Yet you never worried about creeping out Toots, did you?

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 20, 2019, 05:24:30 PM
can damon be left to his happyness on the other forum
That is not how Hellgab works and you know it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 16, 2019, 11:47:37 AM
...a CIRCLE OF TRUST!!!

FRIENDSHIP.

To be clear, the Starfish of Stupid et al. refers to the recent spate of youtubers with their stream of unconsciousness videos, manufactured drama, and begging.

I would never denigrate your fine circle halo of gentlemen +Justin.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 21, 2019, 01:32:57 PM
To be clear, the Starfish of Stupid et al. refers to the recent spate of youtubers with their stream of unconsciousness videos, manufactured drama, and begging.

I would never denigrate your fine circle halo of gentlemen +Justin.

In my defense I have not started begging yet.

jason.callan

Here is my Senda video about the great feud never before posted on this thread for anyone who is interested.

https://youtu.be/0HVOFZwiUPA

Lilith

Quote from: jason.callan on June 21, 2019, 03:57:32 PM
Here is my Senda video about the great feud never before posted on this thread for anyone who is interested.

https://youtu.be/0HVOFZwiUPA

I LOVE those BellGab Shoutouts!