• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on February 09, 2019, 06:39:08 PM
He claims his internet is supposed to be shut off today, so the above vid, might be the last one we see for awhile.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 03, 2019, 04:21:40 PM
George is in the drivers seat, was he driving?

For you, bro.  Betty White in 1946.  Hot as fuck over 70 years ago. 

Never been envious of Allen Ludden until now.  In an interview on Larry King Live, when asked whether or not she would remarry, Betty White replied by saying, "Once you've had the best, who needs the rest?"

In a 2011 interview, White said that she always knew her close friend Liberace was gay and that she sometimes accompanied him to premieres.  A supporter of gay rights, White said that "If a couple has been together all that time â€" and there are gay relationships that are more solid than some heterosexual ones â€" I think it's fine if they want to get married. I don't know how people can get so anti-something. Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don't worry about other people so much"

And there's this:

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 09, 2019, 08:25:04 PM
For you, bro.  Betty White in 1946.  Hot as fuck over 70 years ago. 

Never been envious of Allen Ludden until now.  In an interview on Larry King Live, when asked whether or not she would remarry, Betty White replied by saying, "Once you've had the best, who needs the rest?"

In a 2011 interview, White said that she always knew her close friend Liberace was gay and that she sometimes accompanied him to premieres.  A supporter of gay rights, White said that "If a couple has been together all that time â€" and there are gay relationships that are more solid than some heterosexual ones â€" I think it's fine if they want to get married. I don't know how people can get so anti-something. Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don't worry about other people so much"

And there's this:

Also Betty

Catsmile

# Welp...
# BellGabs Paragon Thread Has Been Sullied.
# ThereGoesThisThreadsMonetization.
# 80085!
# HowDareYOU,Sir!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdl5TFb9izs

Well, the only things I'm going to say about this vid, is that I thought his internet was being shut down yesterday, due to lack of payment, and that the guy in this animation from the sheep section sure does look like George.  LOL

whoozit

Part of me still believes he has a nice home somewhere and this is a character for the greatest troll in internet history.  Then Falkie happens.

Quote from: brig on February 10, 2019, 03:52:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdl5TFb9izs

Well, the only things I'm going to say about this vid, is that I thought his internet was being shut down yesterday, due to lack of payment, and that the guy in this animation from the sheep section sure does look like George.  LOL

I thought that to when I saw the sheep part. Also it still looks like he has dreams of panning for gold.

BTW, Senda is trying to sell an over priced bag of Lego on eBay withe the only description "This is a bag of Lego gears and other parts."

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BAG-OF-LEGO-GEARS-PARTS/223381940874?hash=item340299ea8a:g:BJgAAOSwvNVcMkjm:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 04:04:41 PM
I thought that to when I saw the sheep part. Also it still looks like he has dreams of panning for gold.

BTW, Senda is trying to sell an over priced bag of Lego on eBay withe the only description "This is a bag of Lego gears and other parts."

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BAG-OF-LEGO-GEARS-PARTS/223381940874?hash=item340299ea8a:g:BJgAAOSwvNVcMkjm:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

THANK YOU!   ;D

Quote from: brig on February 10, 2019, 04:34:37 PM
THANK YOU!   ;D

He can not block you from sending him messages on ebay to the best of my knowledge.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 04:45:42 PM
He can not block you from sending him messages on ebay to the best of my knowledge.

Hahaha.

I was looking at his feedback as a seller.  Only three things were visible, and one was a neutral out of only three, with a comment suggesting George was not very knowledgeable about the item he was selling.  LOL

He bought 8 items on EBAY alone, in the last month.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 04:52:53 PM
User has over 600 transactions stretching back to 2005 and not a single solitary negative or even neutral feedback?  And that's supposed to be Sends?  Come on.

Those are as a buyer.  He has only had three items for sale, and one of them was neutral, with a comment.  But Yeah, 600 transactions seems a bit lightweight for the big guy.  You have a point.

But the feedback left for buyers he bought from, certainly looks like him.

apple products,  " item will never work, because company went out of business"  etc.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=piersonassociates1&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&ftabfocus=true&searchInterval=30

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 04:52:53 PM
User has over 600 transactions stretching back to 2005 and not a single solitary negative or even neutral feedback?  And that's supposed to be Sends?  Come on.

Sellers can not leave anything but positive feedback for buyers, it was a stupid change they made several years ago because it upset buyers to get negatives.

Look at the reviews he left on DVDs and Pokemon games, he signs them George Senda.

Quote from: brig on February 10, 2019, 04:50:39 PM
Hahaha.

I was looking at his feedback as a seller.  Only three things were visible, and one was a neutral out of only three, with a comment suggesting George was not very knowledgeable about the item he was selling.  LOL

He bought 8 items on EBAY alone, in the last month.

8 that he received feedback in the last month. If he was a problem customer the sellers can not complain anymore.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 05:00:10 PM
Sellers can not leave anything but positive feedback for buyers, it was a stupid change they made several years ago because it upset buyers to get negatives.

Look at the reviews he left on DVDs and Pokemon games, he signs them George Senda.

Yeah, it's him, for sure.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 05:00:10 PM

I think that if eBay got their best minds together and tried to think of a way that would enable Senda to be a grifting abuser of sellers, it would be that.  Incredible.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 05:06:12 PM
And this:

Let's pick something visible in that photograph, and each of us sends him a DM asking him something about it.  Ask him to describe a feature on it and when he does, say oh that is a very rare collectable gear.  Did you know that George?  It's worth maybe 600-700 dollars to a collector.  Just one person spills the beans, the others be evasive and just try to get him to reveal the special feature.  Anyone in besides me?  I can be the bean spiller and once it is set up you guys chime in as the sleazy operators trying to fuck him out of his valuable collector's gear.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-6CWjCc3BI

ONLY 10 HOURS TILL THE CHANEL GOES DARK FOR 18 DAYS.

Current donations: $72.66
Who ARE these fools?

George thinks his new ECHO, is having trouble understanding his vocabulary.   ::)

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 07:16:00 PM
Let's pick something visible in that photograph, and each of us sends him a DM asking him something about it.  Ask him to describe a feature on it and when he does, say oh that is a very rare collectable gear.  Did you know that George?  It's worth maybe 600-700 dollars to a collector.  Just one person spills the beans, the others be evasive and just try to get him to reveal the special feature.  Anyone in besides me?  I can be the bean spiller and once it is set up you guys chime in as the sleazy operators trying to fuck him out of his valuable collector's gear.

As fun as that sounds, I think I would only do that with a fake EBAY account.  But let me think about it.

update, looks like you have to have a paypal and an address to go with a new EBAY account.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 07:16:00 PM

I already asked him this:
"How big is the bag? How many pieces? What is the weight? Are there any Mini-figs? If so which ones?"

And got this answer:
"I have not weighed it yet and there are no mini figs.
It has a bunch of gears, girders and assorted parts in a very large ziplock bag.
I am guessing maybe a pound.
I was going to weigh it once its shipped.
I will go weigh it sometime this week but everything IN the bag is in the pictures I posted.
I have not counted them because I would never get them back into the bag but I am guessing at least 100 parts, some small.
I will take an offer but I have to also get paid for the postage and shipping."

I am thinking a good reply might be that I will place an offer if he guarantees it to be at least one pound and at least 100 pieces. Then I might offer $1.

Quote from: brig on February 10, 2019, 07:29:14 PM
As fun as that sounds, I think I would only do that with a fake EBAY account.  But let me think about it.

update, looks like you have to have a paypal and an address to go with a new EBAY account.

I joined eBay in 1996 or 1997, quit when they required Paypal for everything, rejoined in 2010 when I needed some things I could not find anywhere else.  That's how I use it now, only when I can't find it elsewhere.  eBay has fucked the chicken over and over again through the years.  It's almost unbelievable how badly this once-dominant company has been mismanaged.

If eBay requires a paypal account now, I would never open another account on the site.  I have never used paypal and I never will.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 07:38:47 PM
I already asked him this:
"How big is the bag? How many pieces? What is the weight? Are there any Mini-figs? If so which ones?"

And got this answer:
"I have not weighed it yet and there are no mini figs.
It has a bunch of gears, girders and assorted parts in a very large ziplock bag.
I am guessing maybe a pound.
I was going to weigh it once its shipped.
I will go weigh it sometime this week but everything IN the bag is in the pictures I posted.
I have not counted them because I would never get them back into the bag but I am guessing at least 100 parts, some small.
I will take an offer but I have to also get paid for the postage and shipping."

I am thinking a good reply might be that I will place an offer if he guarantees it to be at least one pound and at least 100 pieces. Then I might offer $1.

I LOVE it!  I guess I'll go ask him a question about them. I'll ask him what year their from.

Quote from: brig on February 10, 2019, 07:18:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-6CWjCc3BI

ONLY 10 HOURS TILL THE CHANEL GOES DARK FOR 18 DAYS.

Current donations: $72.66
Who ARE these fools?

George thinks his new ECHO, is having trouble understanding his vocabulary.   ::)

Jesus, this 6 and a half minute video has over 4 minutes of silence.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 07:51:40 PM
Jesus, this 6 and a half minute video has over 4 minutes of silence.

That's like complaining that a ham has too much fat.

Lilith

Quote from: brig on February 10, 2019, 07:42:34 PM
I LOVE it!  I guess I'll go ask him a question about them. I'll ask him what year their from.

I got this reply:

I have no idea. Someone left them downstairs with a bunch of other toys and I knew Legos were popular so I decided to try to sell them.
I just did a quick look at the bases and gears and other parts and there is nothing with a date on them.
There are probably at least 100 parts in the bag.
It's in a large zip lock bag.
What is in the pictures is what is in the bag.
No figures just parts.

I think I'll reply and tell him I was curious because some legos are extremely valuable