• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Dr Gene Scott would be proud of George's performance, if only he had a phone bank of operators ready to take donation calls.

how many people (fans) has he banned tonight ?
it must be a YouTube LIVE record !

Quote from: Norm on May 04, 2018, 10:13:48 PM
Dr Gene Scott would be proud of George's performance, if only he had a phone bank of operators ready to take donation calls.

his lovely phone lady (I actually recall seeing her often) reminds me of slow Kathy IF she applied makeup

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 04, 2018, 10:13:51 PM
how many people (fans) has he banned tonight ?
it must be a YouTube LIVE record !

Mr Howard Hughes from England recommended the ole, "stiff upper lip".

Just tuned in. this evenings live cast theme... karma is a bitch and HW did it first.  8)

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 04, 2018, 10:17:12 PM
maybe GEORGE would feel better if someone fixed him ?

He just said I hurt him with my false $500 Talkie hostage negotiations. I'm out. Bye, Felipe! I'm curious as to how long this will last, but it's like listening to a broken record. He's insane with desperation. Maybe he'll learn to budget now!

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 04, 2018, 10:22:31 PM
He just said I hurt him with my false $500 Talkie hostage negotiations. I'm out. Bye, Felipe! I'm curious as to how long this will last, but it's like listening to a broken record. He's insane with desperation. Maybe he'll learn to budget now!

he has done the "going dark" thing many, many times.

Quote11:25 PM Open Lines Gerry ​George - my friend Shortwaveradio99 said that he saw my daughter online - as a CAM GIRL.

...and that's when i fell outta my chair.....

jason.callan

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 04, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

I'm livestreaming now Errin. You are always welcome to join in. & everyone else is too.

Sean92008

Quote from: Norm on May 04, 2018, 10:13:48 PM

Doc Scott was my Art Bell of the 1980s.

Like Heather, the church wanted to hide the fact that he died.

Sean92008

Forgive me for my ignorance, the dude is receiving Social Security disability income, correct? Would he not have to report any income coming from viewers of his YouTube channel stuff?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 04, 2018, 10:32:20 PM
Forgive me for my ignorance, the dude is receiving Social Security disability income, correct? Would he not have to report any income coming from viewers of his YouTube channel stuff?

Do you want the short story or start at page 1?

LadyFish

His SSI check came on the first. It is only the 4th of the month. How can he already be out of money? Usually it's not until towards the end of the month.

Banned for alluding to his ssi

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 04, 2018, 10:32:20 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on May 04, 2018, 10:39:11 PM
His SSI check came on the first. It is only the 4th of the month. How can he already be out of money? Usually it's not until towards the end of the month.

This is Senda.

maybe he should get details from Gerry concerning how much his daughter is making ?
he is half way there when slow Kathy visits...
she is always naked in Casa Senda !
all he has to do is turn his web cam on
sit back and watch the money roll in !

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 10:17:41 PM
Mr Howard Hughes from England recommended the ole, "stiff upper lip".

I've had a belly full of that shit today, I'll tell you.  The product I work on, blew highly available, fault tolerant chunks
in the London data center today.   I've spent 10+ hours on a call with a bunch of Brits.   It's pretty wild. 

What's that line about  being separated by a common language?  I've learned a bunch of new ways to imply that something is a piece of shit.
"Right.  It's a bit dodgy",  "Oh dear, it has seemed to have hopped the twig" or "I suspect it is about to pop it's clogs" and
of course "That was rather a disappointment, was it not?"

Best part is when they called the Red Man chewing, good ole Southern boy in our department a "Yank" and he got all
butt hurt.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2018, 10:43:35 PM
I've had a belly full of that shit today, I'll tell you.  The product I work on, blew highly available, fault tolerant chunks
in the London data center today.   I've spent 10+ hours on a call with a bunch of Brits.   It's pretty wild. 

What's that line about  being separated by a common language?  I've learned a bunch of new ways to imply that something is a piece of shit.
"Right.  It's a bit dodgy",  "Oh dear, it has seemed to have hopped the twig" or "I suspect it is about to pop it's clogs" and

Best part is when they called the Red Man chewing, good ole Southern boy in our department a "Yank" and he got all
butt hurt.

I miss those...

butt hurt.
good thing they are acrossed the pond
some good boys just might get a bit more than butt hurt...
especially if they are dressed like gent

chefist

butt hurt.

I love the Brits that immigrate and continue to complain about the US...Oh, shit...sorry, YP.  ;)

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

"Offline...Offline..."
Gerry’s friend called him after he “finished” ?
“finished” what ?

FallenSeraph

This has got to be the most MAGNIFICENT 17 minutes of clutching my stomach and crying laughing so far.

If he did all his videos in extreme close-ups like this (wait for it), his fan base would rocket off the charts. Who else does this? 🤣

If this video ever goes away, I'll be SHATTERED.

https://youtu.be/pwB-MAfvr1Q

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 04, 2018, 10:48:47 PM
This has got to be the most MAGNIFICENT 17 minutes of clutching my stomach and crying laughing so far.

If he did all his videos in extreme close-ups like this (wait for it), his fan base would rocket off the charts. Who else does this? 🤣

If this video ever goes away, I'll be SHATTERED.

https://youtu.be/pwB-MAfvr1Q
Perry Como in his dream got to you ?
didn’t it ?

That’s creepy  when he stares into the caméra.