• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 04, 2018, 01:20:14 PM
Dear Mr. Chefist
when all appears to have been lost and life is not worth living
I want you to know that help is available
feel free to contact me if I can be of help in this trying time
in closing, I want to extend my sympathy to you as having been singled out on a public forum as the cause of George’s decision.
LOL
ps
don’t do anything crazy

Honestly, Happy...I'm in a bad place right now...I feel like crawling into a bottle and forgetting about the whole thing... :(

Quote from: damon on May 04, 2018, 01:35:23 PM
NV is MV. George hits the wrong keys a lot.  The N key is right next to the M key.

I think you're right!  Thanks for clearing that up!

RE: "I AM UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK & PLEASE DONATE TO KEEP THIS GOING *** TONIGHT ***"

I feel it's high time for a state-ordered psychiatric exam. If that guy isn't insane, I'm a monkey'd uncle.

And Abram is still around? The fellow wack job with his guns who intends to violate federal laws by putting guns in his guy's insane hands? Who will be the next mass shooters? Ones who are mentally ill, deranged and feels it's society's fault they are a couple of f*cks.

Who does this profile remind you of? Read this. "Some" know about the pair. But whether resources allow them to act before perhaps people who are innocent are killed by these two wackos with guns is another matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/29/mass-violence-in-the-u-s-usually-follows-warning-signs-from-attackers-report-finds/?utm_term=.d63a5b01e2f8

We don't need some reports to tell us about "danger" from our common sense and 60 years plus of human nature. These two are dangerous, all. Very, very dangerous and it appears they will have guns and God knows who they will kill as a result of their delusions.

No firearms in the hands of psychos in our great nation. These two f*cks think they circumvent our laws? I hope others see this and pay heed. This isn't some small matter, all. No, sadly, it is not.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 04, 2018, 02:09:36 PM
RE: "I AM UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK & PLEASE DONATE TO KEEP THIS GOING *** TONIGHT ***"

I feel it's high time for a state-ordered psychiatric exam. If that guy isn't insane, I'm a monkey'd uncle.

And Abram is still around? The fellow wack job with his guns who intends to violate federal laws by putting guns in his guy's insane hands? Who will be the next mass shooters? Ones who are mentally ill, deranged and feels it's society's fault they are a couple of f*cks.

Who does this profile remind you of? Read this. "Some" know about the pair. But whether resources allow them to act before perhaps people who are innocent are killed by these two wackos with guns is another matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/29/mass-violence-in-the-u-s-usually-follows-warning-signs-from-attackers-report-finds/?utm_term=.d63a5b01e2f8

We don't need some reports to tell us about "danger" from our common sense and 60 years plus of human nature. These two are dangerous, all. Very, very dangerous and it appears they will have guns and God knows who they will kill as a result of their delusions.

No firearms in the hands of psychos in our great nation. These two f*cks think they circumvent our laws? I hope others see this and pay heed. This isn't some small matter, all. No, sadly, it is not.

Yeah, Abram does kind of give off a "soon to be featured prominently on CNN" vibe. Bless his heart.

Falkie doesn't have the energy or physical abilities (cough) to learn to shoot a firearm or go nuts with it. He'd stop frequently and complain about his back, leg or groin pain. Or all three.

If he did though, I feel like everyone on this damn thread would get questioned by the FBI, which would be a very awkward moment in my life.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 04, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
I appreciate your comment !
I, only out of extreme desperation, utilize ALL CAPS for my rants when I feel there are valid observations that are in need of immediate consideration by all of George’s fans...or George

WHY HAVE I NEVER BEEN INCLUDED ?
ON GEORGE’S PRIVATE TRUSTED INBOX COMMUNICATION ?
(THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN TROUBLING TO ME !)

PM me your inbox address, and Ol' Gerry will make sure that The Master gets it!  Whether he decides to add you to the list or not is solely up to him, however.

FRIENDSHIP.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 12:08:52 PM
On Vigil....
-------------------------------------

Someone passed my latest email to asshole chefist
Someone told me about it
The ONLY ones I KNOW I can trust for certain are justin, jeremy and Abram abd one other.
Accordingly, since NO ONE donated to help me out INCLUDING WHITE TROLL and since people hounded me to play content that was partially copyrighted AND as I saw NO indications of any shadow forms in the background when I watched last night's video which means that people were lying about it, and fucking with me after Tuesday there will be NO more live videos.
If  my so called " fans " and " friends " are so willing to betray me, then WHY should wear myself out producing content for a bunch of ingrates and trolls, even if its only one or two doing it ?
I have NO way of telling who is doing it.
Kathy is coming over and she is sure to have something to say about it.
I am also rethinking my doing live videos on the way to Alien Con as well since the full support is not forthcoming.but I thank those who have donated
Enjoy the darkness,

And fuck Chefist, NV, Bellgab and whomever is doing this.

After this all email communications will cease except to Jeremy, Justin, Abram and one other.
I will continue to do normal videos when I can.

I know Chefist will enjoy this once one or more of the assholes forwards this to him.

Bye...

I'm sorry Senda is treating you like this Chefist, are you OK?

could this “darkness” Falkie speaks of, meaning he is NO longer going to grace us (his admiring public) with his world renowned, award winning YouTube productions simply be his way of preparing us for the inevitable ?
his demise under odd circumstances ?
his arrest and detainment by the FBI ATF as an immediate danger to the public ?
his court ordered commitment to a taxpayer funded mental health center for the criminally insane ?
his Home button is sticking again ?

chefist

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2018, 03:06:09 PM
I'm sorry Senda is treating you like this Chefist, are you OK?

I need time, Brig...I need time... :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 03:10:02 PM
I need time, Brig...I need time... :'(

Maybe a Martinez tonight to have a group discussion to get you through it?

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

Maybe a Martinez tonight to have a group discussion to get you through it?

I might...I need a couple of days to myself, though...George has struck too close to home for my tastes...he knows how to hurt.

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 12:08:52 PM
On Vigil....
-------------------------------------

Someone passed my latest email to asshole chefist

Kathy is coming over and she is sure to have something to say about it.

I'm looking forward to the next episode of Kathy's Korner to hear her commentary and analysis.

I inboxed George to let him know how he can snare the culprit, and I hope he takes my advice.

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 04, 2018, 03:29:14 PM
I'm looking forward to the next episode of Kathy's Korner to hear her commentary and analysis.

I inboxed George to let him know how he can snare the culprit, and I hope he takes my advice.

OLG...you Master has struck deep...deep

QuoteThere been very weird stuff going on IN my apartment all day
cd's moving across the room by themselves
batteries flying across the room out of the battery charger
my ipad charger was attached to the charger cable on the left side of my bed but when i pulled on it is was not attached and something pulled on the end of the cable and I found it on the floor under the right side of the sofa bed
<snip>

Goodness gracious - busy with work right now, but just saw this.

I'm sure he couldn't do a video because the iPad is busted.   Seems like George needs help!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 04, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

Kathy and analysis? In the same sentence?  :o

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 03:31:01 PM
Kathy is coming over and she is sure to have something to say about it
oh my, oh my...
slow Kathy isn’t going to like this whole thing !
before SENDA tells on everyone will SENDA at least allow her time to relax after the difficult journey ?
to disrobe, hopefully not in front of the kitties, Talkie especially ?
to have a snack, perhaps one of his famous half thawed chicken carcasses ?
will Talkie be coming with slow Kathy ?
will she be so pissed she forgets to put her clothes back on before shooting slow Kathy’s Korner ?
I just hope she likes Amish

Heather Wade, Fuzzy Cat, Mini Mouse, Shadow catheads
ARE YOU LISTENING ROWLAND!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 04, 2018, 03:52:57 PM
what’s next ?
SENDA has a naked slow Samsquatch sighting ?
did he mention he had been drinking ?

Before the F*ck that thinks he's Art Bell -- and thinks he knows anything -- he'd better consider before he states anything. I recall the late Art Bell stating -- true or or not -- going to Rostov-on-Don in South Russia as I did many years ago. Mr. Bell declared it "the worst place he'd ever been" -- and I agree. And dammit -- I have been around.

Before Senda considers himself some "Art Bell" type, know few Americans like me and Mr. Bell have actually been there. Solo. God awful place. As in a World-War will do that to people. I share that with Art Bell -- but those who don't know it firsthand will not know what Mr. Bell related and what I survived -- barely -- in that place.

I suggest Senda get around before he thinks he can get some gig on radio. But he can't. Few to none will know what me and Mr. Bell once knew. All the reason to feel so blessed to live in the United States and what we have, But to Senda -- it's all about whining, complaining and being a true wuss of a man and what poses as some "American."   

Good God, how many times have we heard George say "Enjoy the darkness?" He loves to yap that hole as much as possible, stopping only to stuff it full of foodstuffs.  He'll be back on the air on no time.  I would like to hear another good " fuck  everyone" rant though.  Those are always amusing. 

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 04, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

Bless You Sir.  I can picture Noory thinking to himself "sewergabbers".... I'll bet he had to mute his mic.

Kathy's Korner is live.  For those that have a mind to view it - I don't watch her vid's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwB-MAfvr1Q

Yorkshire pud

I wish she'd stop using pillows filled with rocks; It's causing all those bruises where the cynical might think he'd hit her.

chefist

That was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in my life...we might never see them again!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 05:24:36 PM
That was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in my life...we might never see them again!

Stop teasing.