• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KD52bjEmxg
oh really george. why would you go to the women section to look for swimsuits? are you stalking some girls? you prev.

Darth Vader

George, I have an idea for you to make some money. You should sell your 13 cats to your local korean market. You know that they love cats because it the other white meat.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 23, 2018, 04:26:54 PM
If I lived nearby, I would get permission to trap any and every cat in a five block radius of that ignoramus.  I would take them to a shelter/rescue where they would receive proper care and have a chance at an adoption from anyone other than the emotionally retarded.   "So I talked to her, and gave her a kiss," he said in a baby voice.  Vomit.  After trapping and dropping off those poor cats., I'd go home, pop a bowl of corn, pour me a nice cold one, and sit and watch the impending ranting shit show with a big smile on my face.

i'd bring in more coyotes.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 23, 2018, 08:54:31 PM
George, I have an idea for you to make some money. You should sell your 13 cats to your local korean market. You know that they love cats because it the other white meat.

Koreans like dog. Chinese like cat.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 23, 2018, 07:39:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hT3yncoYs
other video from the fat cunt bitch.
He says he doesn’t understand why someone would pay outrageous prices for a blanket but can’t understand why paying $300 to be able to charge $300 and then having to pay 36% interest is more outrageous?

Darth Vader

Falkie, if you are so broke, why are you doing unboxing fucking videos? You keep on telling people that your broke in many of your videos.

Norm

Quote from: brig on February 23, 2018, 06:54:30 PM
Senda must have another inspection coming up.

I'm beginning to believe that whoever does these so-called required Section 8 inspections seems to keep missing the Senda apartment. I noticed my inquiry to the Contra Costa Health Department regarding Senda's unit has yet to receive a response.

Maybe they are busy and too busy to check on the health of elderly Martinez residents who live alone...hmmmm....

Darth Vader

Quote from: Norm on February 23, 2018, 09:50:19 PM
I'm beginning to believe that whoever does these so-called required Section 8 inspections seems to keep missing the Senda apartment. I noticed my inquiry to the Contra Costa Health Department regarding Senda's unit has yet to receive a response.

Maybe they are busy and too busy to check on the health of elderly Martinez residents who live alone...hmmmm....
I think that the health department person who went to falkie place is still MIA in falkie's place buried under all of the shit in his place.

Norm

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 23, 2018, 08:47:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KD52bjEmxg
oh really george. why would you go to the women section to look for swimsuits? are you stalking some girls? you prev.

He went to the hospital complaining of chest pains, the doctor who diagnosed him with acid reflux restricted him to a diet of bland foods and to avoid tomato sauce, pepperoni pizza and/or other food products that would cause acid reflux to further occur so what does the fat cunt do?

Quote from: Norm on February 23, 2018, 10:10:52 PM
He went to the hospital complaining of chest pains, the doctor who diagnosed him with acid reflux restricted him to a diet of bland foods and to avoid tomato sauce, pepperoni pizza and/or other food products that would cause acid reflux to further occur so what does the fat cunt do?

Well, as we've heard before when he's been told something: it's the same old thing, just like having his mother telling him what to do - but that was always what was best for her, not him.  He knows what's best for him, and that's what he wants to do in the moment.

Whatever happened to the old time traveling circuses, that would display folks like Falkie and Kathy? 

They'd be paid a portion of the ticket sales, and earn their keep doing after hours tasks like watering the elephants, cleaning the stables, and packing and unpacking when the show moved to the next town.  And have lots of friends among the clowns, freaks, and other carnies

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz_Abp-54x0
george said that predicted an earthquake, I know that he can predicted them because he just has to roll out of bed. He is a very fat cunt.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 23, 2018, 10:23:29 PM
Whatever happened to the old time traveling circuses, that would display folks like Falkie and Kathy? 

They'd be paid a portion of the ticket sales, and earn their keep doing after hours tasks like watering the elephants, cleaning the stables, and packing and unpacking when the show moved to the next town.  And have lots of friends among the clowns, freaks, and other carnies
the best idea I have ever seen for the pair of freaks (aka slow Kathy and the FAT CUNT SENDA) to actually earn their keep !
I say BRILLIANT !

would he be sporting his red shorts and toke man t-shirt ?
and would she be dressed like the slow Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll ?

Quote from: Norm on February 23, 2018, 10:10:52 PM
He called 911 and was transported via ambulance, as he "didn't want to take the bus", to the hospital complaining of chest pains, the doctor who diagnosed him with acid reflux restricted him to a diet of bland foods and to avoid tomato sauce, pepperoni pizza and/or other food products that would cause acid reflux to further occur so what does the fat cunt do?
FIFY

paladin1991

Quote from: weeberwubber on February 23, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
According to the notice on SocialBlade the Youtube partner culling has occured and George has 1005 subs. So he made it? George wins! Am I getting that right? https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC1aLSvZUfvXZpoZyTL7fkng

I just checked the sub count.  It looks like 999.
https://youtu.be/dqPxDYdbgoc

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on February 24, 2018, 01:41:46 AM
the best idea I have ever seen for the pair of freaks (aka slow Kathy and the FAT CUNT SENDA) to actually earn their keep !
I say BRILLIANT !

would he be sporting his red shorts and toke man t-shirt ?
and would she be dressed like the slow Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll ?

I guess his YouTube channel is sort of the modern equivalent, and we don't even have to pay a sideshow admission.  And the circus is never out of town.

Jojo

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on February 23, 2018, 07:18:52 PM
I don't believe someone on public assistance should own a pet, either. Much less 13. Pet ownership (and especially that of cats) is a financial commitment.

Really this is all just common-sense stuff. The man is a fool.
Yeah, I was shocked to learn today someone got approved for public housing when they have two alleged service animals, one of whom is large, and yet neither are spayed or neutered!  An animal in heat as a service dog??? In public housing!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2018, 02:38:21 AM
I guess his YouTube channel is sort of the modern equivalent, and we don't even have to pay a sideshow admission.  And the circus is never out of town.
DOUBLE BRILLIANT ON THE FAT CUNT FREAK SENDA'S PART !

now, IF he only could convince YouTube to create a "CIRCUS SIDESHOW FREAKS" area for him to make those millions in revenue !

The kitchen is coming along well.

But if you get asked what tamales are do not show that canned shit. They are not tamales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsZMfa-ldwg

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 24, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

But if you get asked what tamales are do not show that canned shit. They are not tamales.

the kitchen is "coming along well"...
hmmm
I, personally, could NOT notice anything (the "canned shit tamales") except his unsanitary (politely put) kitchen surface where he prepares his "healthy home cooked meals"...

someone needs to share this with his "personal healthcare team" !

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 24, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
would any self respecting human dare to share a "healthy home cooked meal" with Falkie ?

damn, even prisoners on death row are NOT subjected to shit like that prepared like that !
(even when they are scheduled to die later that day)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on February 24, 2018, 04:13:07 PM
the kitchen is "coming along well"...
hmmm
I, personally, could NOT notice anything (the "canned shit tamales") except his unsanitary (politely put) kitchen surface where he prepares his "healthy home cooked meals"...

someone needs to share this with his "personal healthcare team" !

“I don’t know why I have acid reflux.”

whoozit

I would prefer to eat a piece of dog shit off the road than any food prepared in that nightmare.  I wonder what sort of bacteria the bacteria have in that shithole.

Norm

No matter where you look, dirt and filth are everywhere. I can't even begin to imagine preparing anything to eat in this pigsty. Surely he can't be that mentally challenged that exposing his germ infested kitchen to the world is acceptable? 

Look at his oven, it's black, burned food black,  the racks are black too instead of being shiny. His kitchen is a 3rd world slum, I can't even imagine what his bathroom looks like? It's probably black too, covered with black mold. You don't have to be a health professional to determine the underlying cause of his health problems. He's killing himself and when he finally develops a respiratory lung infection that will ultimately lead to pneumonia Kathy's beloved boyfriend will become nothing more than a caretaker to a box of cremated bones.

RIP George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburg show is over...

Quote from: Norm on February 24, 2018, 06:31:31 PM
No matter where you look, dirt and filth are everywhere. I can't even begin to imagine preparing anything to eat in this pigsty. Surely he can't be that mentally challenged that exposing his germ infested kitchen to the world is acceptable? 

Look at his oven, it's black, burned food black,  the racks are black too instead of being shiny. His kitchen is a 3rd world slum, I can't even imagine what his bathroom looks like? It's probably black too, covered with black mold. You don't have to be a health professional to determine the underlying cause of his health problems. He's killing himself and when he finally develops a respiratory lung infection that will ultimately lead to pneumonia Kathy's beloved boyfriend will become nothing more than a caretaker to a box of cremated bones.

RIP George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburg show is over...

how is it even possible for a human to live in such filth ?

my only guess is the FAT CUNT SENDA is going for the "BIG PAYDAY" by eventually developing a life threatening fulminating viral, bacterial and fungi life threatening illness (he IS almost there would be my guess) and then BLAME the section 8 welfare building inspection for NOT DOING THEIR JOB and THAT IS WHY BE ALMOST DIED so his only recourse is to SUE and collect millions !

damn, hand it to the FAT CUNT SENDA for coming up with such a diabolical plan !

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 24, 2018, 05:04:35 PM
“I don’t know why I have acid reflux.”
I have NEVER had acid reflux...

until I viewed that video

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on February 24, 2018, 07:37:38 PM
how is it even possible for a human to live in such filth ?

my only guess is the FAT CUNT SENDA is going for the "BIG PAYDAY" by eventually developing a life threatening fulminating viral, bacterial and fungi life threatening illness (he IS almost there would be my guess) and then BLAME the section 8 welfare building inspection for NOT DOING THEIR JOB and THAT IS WHY BE ALMOST DIED so his only recourse is to SUE and collect millions !

damn, hand it to the FAT CUNT SENDA for coming up with such a diabolical plan !

The problem is who is going to file a wrongful death lawsuit? Sweet Kathy? She's not related to him by blood or by marriage. They don't live together so she can't be considered a common-law spouse. Senda has no children or if he has I've never heard him speak of them. No attorney is going to become a pro-bono legal representative, bay area lawyers some of the highest paid attorneys in the nation. Nope, he's going to die from the most common ailment for people over 65, the county will get stuck paying for the cremation costs, his apartment will have everything hauled away and trashed before being re-done and leased out and the world will continue to spin, orangey and the rest of the cats will either find another source for food or will become food for another animal.

And in the final moment another 'Failed YouTube Star' will be gone and the only question left is will this thread finally end?

WhiteCrow

What are the odds? Almost 6 million traffic accidents a year in the USA and George almost witnessed one. The live broadcasting news legend lives on!

https://youtu.be/-z6oY6Y99a4