• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2018, 06:19:57 PM
Let's hope the campaign won't be for a glass eye, which is what he is fixing to end up with if he keeps poking at that eyeball like that.

Eye infections after surgery are often quite serious if you don't get it checked right away.  A glass eye may well be in this dipshit's future. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 09, 2018, 06:24:18 PM
Eye infections after surgery are often quite serious if you don't get it checked right away.  A glass eye may well be in this dipshit's future.

Here is some poor soul worried that they pretty much brushed their eye two weeks after the cataract surgery.
https://www.aao.org/eye-health/ask-ophthalmologist-q/rubbing-eyes-after-cataract-surgery

Like three days after his, our Main Man is on Youtube doing the "Hulk Smash.   Hulk Eye Irritated.  Hulk Eye All Red.  Hulk Eye Bleeding. Hulk Bitch at Stupid Doctor" in front of the whole world. 

It's unreal.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2018, 06:29:58 PM
Here is some poor soul worried that they pretty much brushed their eye two weeks after the cataract surgery.
https://www.aao.org/eye-health/ask-ophthalmologist-q/rubbing-eyes-after-cataract-surgery

Like three days after his, our Main Man is on Youtube doing the "Hulk Smash.   Hulk Eye Irritated.  Hulk Eye All Red.  Hulk Eye Bleeding. Hulk Bitch at Stupid Doctor" in front of the whole world. 

It's unreal.

I know.  To see this all play out in front of our eyes...about twenty years ago I worked for an organization which provided services for adults with developmental disabilities.  I worked with a group of six guys who lived in the same home.  I am not joking when I say that they took better care of themselves than this stupid bastard appears to be doing.  It really makes the skin crawl, and the stomach turn.  AND it just plain pisses me off.     

Laurakinch

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 09, 2018, 06:08:25 PM
Are you insane, man?  Lookit those fingers!  There is stuff on them (pizza sauce, perhaps)...

No, it's shit. He uses cheap 1-ply from the dollar store to wipe his ginormous ass.

The disgusting fucking pig deserves to go blind.

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 09, 2018, 06:51:16 PM
No, it's shit. He uses cheap 1-ply from the dollar store to wipe his ginormous ass.

Ha!  I was hoping you or IB would chime in on this!  LOL!

damon

Chefist, whats the word on the trademark?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 09, 2018, 06:12:48 PM
Calling Dr. MD MD?

Does that mean you are good for the GoFundGeorge campaign?

His hands and face are teaming with microbes...not all of them good.  :o

mark my words...
George (AKA the FAT CUNT SENDA) will be contacting his pro bono student lawyers soon to sue the poor student surgeon that operated on his eye for free, claiming negligence for his resulting eye infection brought on by his use of cheap dollar store one-ply toilet paper (as mentioned by Laura) and NEVER washing his paws...

I am sure the poor student surgeon failed to mention NOT to use cheap dollar store one-ply toilet paper...

damn, he will probably insist the student surgeon even purchase his glass eye...

oops, here comes another grift...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 09, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
mark my words...
George (AKA the FAT CUNT SENDA) will be contacting his pro bono student lawyers soon to sue the poor student surgeon that operated on his eye for free, claiming negligence for his resulting eye infection brought on by his use of cheap dollar store one-ply toilet paper (as mentioned by Laura) and NEVER washing his paws...

I am sure the poor student surgeon failed to mention NOT to use cheap dollar store one-ply toilet paper...

damn, he will probably insist the student surgeon even purchase his glass eye...

oops, here comes another grift...

Senda being Senda, he won't resist making a video outlining how he will plan to sue the hospital, the surgeon, the surgical team and anyone else he can think of. Because Senda is a big defender of fiscal conservatism and would hate unnecessary money being wasted on frivolous lawsuits, it would only be right and proper that his lawyer (pro bono students) be aware of the full background before issuing a writ, and we send them the link to this thread.

Yorkshire pud

I thought we were going to get him one of those reach around sticks next time we went to Costco? Did you veto it?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

I thought we were going to get him one of those reach around sticks next time we went to Costco? Did you veto it?

Go all balls out!   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2018, 09:05:53 PM
Go all balls out!   

Herself won't buy him one of those; Come to think of it she won't let us buy him a reach around stick either. I'm not sure she'd cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2018, 09:05:53 PM
Go all balls out!   

is that a "fancy eye irritation outfit" ?

might be a good idea if George buys it (or grifts for it) before it's too late to save the eye...

Falkie knows more than the doctors do about most things, including what he needs to stay healthy, and how to stay fit.  There are trolls and haters who have been predicting his demise for decades, but he's a survivor so you better just get used to him being around for a long time. 

So STFU, watch the next video, and get your checkbook out.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 09, 2018, 06:56:05 PM
Ha!  I was hoping you or IB would chime in on this!  LOL!

Yes, it's clearly shit encrusted in his nails and cuticles. How often do you think he washes his hands? How often does he bathe? He could grow potatoes in his nailbeds. So disgusting. There was a homeless man on the subway today who had crapped himself. It made me think of Senda. Senda probably smells like old man, greasy hair and crap.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 09, 2018, 11:50:14 PM
Falkie knows more than the doctors do about most things
Of course he does. He was reading medical books at age three and writing them at age four.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 09, 2018, 11:54:26 PM
Of course he does. He was reading medical books at age three and writing them at age four.
Dr. Oz...
Dr. Phil...
Next
Dr. FAT FUNT SENDA
"reading medical journals since the age of 3 and writing articles since the age of 4"

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 10, 2018, 12:57:58 AM
Dr. Oz...
Dr. Phil...
Next
Dr. FAT FUNT SENDA
"reading medical journals since the age of 3 and writing articles since the age of 4"

But he wrote the drafts on an Etch-A-Sketch and his mother erased them.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 09, 2018, 11:54:26 PM

You keep that up and you won't be contributing to the car fund

Now that Falie won't need glasses, will having gotten a free pair from George Noory still mean he won't light him up in his videos

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 09, 2018, 11:52:46 PM
Yes, it's clearly shit encrusted in his nails and cuticles. How often do you think he washes his hands? How often does he bathe? He could grow potatoes in his nailbeds. So disgusting. There was a homeless man on the subway today who had crapped himself. It made me think of Senda. Senda probably smells like old man, greasy hair and crap.
well, he did mention in his most recent "haul video" he was "going to shower"...
we shall wait and see IF he announces in a future video IF he actually did shower...

and his previous "I am going to shower" statement occurred on September 12, 2017...
however, after completing an exhaustive search of follow up videos, NO confirmation of actually completing the task was found

hope this helps answer your question

NOTE: if George had his "personal assistant" (taxpayer funded, of course), I feel certain George could accomplish said task (with assistance, of course) at least monthly...

are you offering to help ?

whoozit

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 10, 2018, 11:02:21 AM
well, he did mention in his most recent "haul video" he was "going to shower"...
I suspect stepping into his shower would actually increase the filth and detritus covering him.  Getting rained on the other day probably made him the cleanest he has been in years.

So, is the stupid bastard walking with a red-tipped cane in one hand, and his tin cup in the other?  He probably found out that if he's legally blind, he can collect another $245 every month.

paladin1991

Hi, Laura.  How you doing? 

Left a comment for George on his video suggesting that it wasn't such a great idea for him to be digging in his surgically repaired eye like that.
He deleted it of course.     I know. I know.  STFU!