• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 20, 2017, 06:23:56 PM
Remember those old pens that had a girl in a bikini, and when turned the bikini came off?

Damn.  I found one of those when I was 13 and whacked off to it a couple of times.

Thanks so much for resurrecting that memory PBtD.  Probably won't repeat the experience with the Kathy pen tho.

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 20, 2017, 06:47:41 PM
Damn.  I found one of those when I was 13 and whacked off to it a couple of times.

Thanks so much for resurrecting that memory PBtD.  Probably won't repeat the experience with the Kathy pen tho.
LOL
I found one when I was in 6th grade, the "guys" at school were envious !
in fact, I still have it !
might have to get it out tonight....
(reminiscing now....)

*damn, to hell with waiting, I am going to get it now...

just a thought...
while a Falkie or slow Kathy "pen" might be amusing...
just stop and think of the emotional damage it might result in in IF a 12 year old boy or girl were to get a hold of either a Falkie or slow Kathy "pen"....

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 20, 2017, 06:23:56 PM
Remember those old pens that had a girl in a bikini, and when turned the bikini came off?

I believe there is a demand for matching Falkie and Kathy pens

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 20, 2017, 07:30:11 PM
or wait until Falkie has recovered ?

Does anyone agree with me? Th'One is giving this thread a bad reputation..

I hope George was able to "clean" his sofa bed up...
due to the fact he failed to have plenty of towels on hand during his "Turd Eye" cleansing in preparation for his colonoscopy....
I mean he does have the Physician ordered 14 day bed rest recovery to look forward to..

*perhaps slow Kathy had the "honors"

listen up...

George expects (and should be afforded) our sympathies and "donations" as he has managed (again) to survive an episode that might prove fatal to a normal man...

*thanks be to God, Falkie is "abnormal"....

furthermore IF everyone on Falkie's thread now just donated $52, he would have the $1200 necessary to replace his iPad !

*on second thought to hell with that...
SEND the money to ME !

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 20, 2017, 07:28:56 PM
just a thought...
while a Falkie or slow Kathy "pen" might be amusing...
just stop and think of the emotional damage it might result in in IF a 12 year old boy or girl were to get a hold of either a Falkie or slow Kathy "pen"....

It turns out a person could go blind after all.

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 12:21:22 PM
21st Century Man,
don't you think that I sincerely wish for low lives like.. JesusJuice, mikuthing01, norland2424, SredniVashtar, Yorkshire Pud
you know all the "fuck your mother in her ass" - "YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE" crew here that they get massive brain cancers -- of course I do !!
EVERY FREAKING DAY I WISH THAT FOR THEM :)
How very christian of you... I forgot- what sect do you belong to?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 20, 2017, 02:45:40 PM
Not upset in the least. I gave you guys a shot after the initial Falkie show and there was some decent content, but it soon became - what's the word - tedious.

As all paranormal content becomes.

There's a reason a no-talent hack like Noory is king of your genre.

^^^ THIS !!!

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on July 20, 2017, 09:10:40 PM
How very christian of you... I forgot- what sect do you belong to?

WOTR,
Christianity has nothing to do with it, besides we are told to fight the evil every way possible, -so this is my fight.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 12:21:22 PM
21st Century Man,
don't you think that I sincerely wish for low lives like.. JesusJuice, mikuthing01, norland2424, SredniVashtar, Yorkshire Pud
you know all the "fuck your mother in her ass" - "YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE" crew here that they get massive brain cancers -- of course I do !!
EVERY FREAKING DAY I WISH THAT FOR THEM :)

*** I ACTUALLY forgot to include Jackstar in that group, ..sorry Jackass didn't meant to ignore you like that publicly 
          YOU ARE ONE PROLIFIC FUCKER OF MOTHERS HERE - every time you are losing an argument here
          you dive deep into this low IQ level of responses.

Falkie has problems lots of them. It's a shame because his "friends" just use him for entertainment. None of them try to help him with his underlaying issues. As much as people dislike Falkie keep in my no he has zero real friends. Has to deal with Kathy, and the apartment he lives in Looks less desirable than prison. He is pretty old and I'm bad health. He seems to be legitimately suffering, a lot due to his actions but it's worth recognizing. I'm amazed with all his issues he is so consumed by some issues nternet trolls.

CozyRozie

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 20, 2017, 09:58:12 PM
Falkie has problems lots of them. It's a shame because his "friends" just use him for entertainment. None of them try to help him with his underlaying issues. As much as people dislike Falkie keep in my no he has zero real friends. Has to deal with Kathy, and the apartment he lives in Looks less desirable than prison. He is pretty old and I'm bad health. He seems to be legitimately suffering, a lot due to his actions but it's worth recognizing. I'm amazed with all his issues he is so consumed by some issues nternet trolls.

Lately many of his "friends" discovered that they have cancers, some of them have brain cancers, lol :)

paladin1991

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 20, 2017, 02:50:45 AM
Update... awaiting lab results but the preliminaries all looks good, nothing serious.

It was great to hear George giving homage to his late mother and his efforts to help the Kitty Kats!

What an entertaining video, had many of The Big Guys Favorite "bits" all smoothly and professional scripted and preformed. The ol BART travel mix up with Kathy, pure comedy gold!

THANKS GEORGE!

https://youtu.be/tWtq-GhOGBY

WTF?  The colonoscopy was painful?   I had one of those when I turned 50, last year.   ;D   There was no pain.  Hell, they could have driven a BELL A1 Panzer through my asshole and I wouldn't have known it 'cause of the good dope they gave me.    What a pussy.

And he got Samsquatch a sausage of some sort for the kitties.  What, for bait?   So she could lure them in and like ALF of tv fame, eat them? 

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 20, 2017, 04:37:35 PM
I am trying to guess how long his "smile" will last from his procedures ?
what will he say about NO ulcers being found ?
(Dr. Falkie has claimed Falkie has 3 to 5 ulcers)

and, was the "stolen" $1200 iPad found ?
(and the $4 ?)

I'm wondering how long until somebody sends him a fucking pizza piled high with peppers.  To celebrate.  His polyps liberation.

Lilith

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 20, 2017, 10:31:31 PM
I'm wondering how long until somebody sends him a fucking pizza piled high with peppers.  To celebrate.  His polyps liberation.

I wonder when he'll start his high fiber diet?  Tonight he's eating HungryMan Fried Chicken, corn, and mashed potatoes.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on July 20, 2017, 10:34:27 PM
I wonder when he'll start his high fiber diet?  Tonight he's eating HungryMan Fried Chicken, corn, and mashed potatoes.

Hell, I'd like to eat that shit too.  But I have this thing, I want to live to see grand children.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 20, 2017, 10:59:12 PM
George sleeps in the nude and is generally nude especially in the heat.

And he is leaking.

Rally Squirrel,
Stop posting this - now brig will be all "bothered" ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 20, 2017, 10:40:29 PM

Hell, I'd like to eat that shit too.  But I have this thing, I want to live to see grand children.

This link lists high fiber foods.  Maybe somebody that George is talking to could make sure he gets it.  There are many other good links as well. 

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/high-fiber-foods/art-20050948

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 20, 2017, 10:59:12 PM
George sleeps in the nude and is generally nude especially in the heat.

And he is leaking.

They ''don't know why he's having all the acid''?   Have they asked him what he eats?

CozyRozie

THE BEST FUCK YOU and a Fuck You middle finger to all those mean-spirited BellGabbers Senda could do now ...is to die...
...and to go to a much better LOVING place,
and leave this brood of wipers to eat themselves with their venomous attitudes !!!  :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 19, 2017, 11:07:49 PM
Mega-Dildos, Hoagy
lol :)
Talking about pictures, in your avatar picture looks like you have bunch of dildos up your ass,.. lol :P
I hope you enjoy that feeling 8) ???

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 20, 2017, 12:21:52 PM

Mega-Dildos, Hoagy
sweetheart I can see that you listen to my friendly advise and changed your avatar, Lol :)
This one suites you much better sunshine :)

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 20, 2017, 09:58:12 PM
He has been offered good advice numerous times.  He lives his life alone because he a a selfish man.  Other people go out and volunteer, still others would offer one of the neighbours to get their groceries while he was out. I'll leave it there...

I feel mildly badly for the man- but then he posts a video showing who he truly is, and suddenly I remember why it is hard to have any sympathy for him.