• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 19, 2017, 09:32:25 PM
We're going to need pictures, too.

*sob*

Mega-Dildos, Hoagy
lol :)
Talking about pictures, in your avatar picture looks like you have bunch of dildos up your ass,.. lol :P
I hope you enjoy that feeling 8) ???

WhiteCrow

Quote from: th'ONE on July 19, 2017, 09:35:27 PM
I'm with you white bird.
White Power. White Race Rules !! Yeah !!

If you are going to have more than th'ONE Bellgab accounts then please stay in character for each one. Just saying ... Are you the yuk herder, Nazi or the Drunk? 

CozyRozie

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 19, 2017, 11:08:07 PM
If you are going to have more than th'ONE Bellgab accounts then please stay in character for each one. Just saying ... Are you the yuk herder, Nazi or the Drunk?

Hey White brother,
yes as I sated few times already {and MV confirmed in latest GabCast on 01.July.2017}
yes I do have several accounts on BellGab -but I only use this one /with MV's avatar/ -
the other fake account you see around that looks like this: th'0NE is faked, 0 (ZERO) is used in place of O in word ONE.
th'0NE -- th'ONE
..and my hero Putin that I used originally as an avatar is used by the impostor as an avatar now
{and that makes me happy that my hero PUTIN gets publicity on BellGab}... lol 8) 8) 8)

so I'm not like some stupid German/Polish coward here /aka/ mikuthing01 or shithead mexican JesusJuice who have multi accounts
and use them interchangeably to confuse Bellgabers, .. I play honest game, I use only this account.

I'm not Nazi, I do raise yaks, I'm friend of ISRAEL and yes I do drink alcohol, smoke Mongolian pot or hash
and snort cacao/cocao powder almost every day... ;) 8)

...now your turn White brother bird ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Chefist on July 19, 2017, 11:23:13 PM
Is George on his death bed?

BED collapsed under the weight.
Falkie is dying alone on the floor -on the cat urine stained carpet-

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW FUCKERS ?? ?? ??  :( :( :(

3OctaveFart

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 09:11:46 PM
I bested both in 1 episode
Which 'episode' would that be? You make it sound like the Adventures of Rin Tin Tin, for fuk sake.

You like other podcasters (correctly) saw that a Falkie-themed show might be good for the fish market, and after he left those show(s) - in a predictable huff - it was back to your usual audience of crickets. Jung, retired 72-year-old Art Bell and Slender Man don't pay the bills, even Senda knows that by now.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 19, 2017, 09:35:27 PM
I'm with you white bird.
White Power. White Race Rules !! Yeah !!

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 19, 2017, 11:08:07 PM

White bird,
you don't have to be fucking Nazzi to be proud of your whitness.
If I was of white race I would be proud of it without being stupid Nazzi, {in the form as the German Nazzis were}.
In my opinion it's OK to have separation between races, but the German Nazzi shit was plain wrong stupid.
It's OK to hate some races but not OK to hate all people of those races, because in every race (nothing new that I'm going to say here)
but in every race there are evil and there are good people.

Fucking shitheads German Nazziss went ape all the way.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 19, 2017, 11:29:00 PM
Which 'episode' would that be? You make it sound like the Adventures of Rin Tin Tin, for fuk sake.

You like other podcasters (correctly) saw that a Falkie-themed show might be good for the fish market, and after he left those show(s) - in a predictable huff - it was back to your usual audience of crickets. Jung, retired 72-year-old Art Bell and Slender Man don't pay the bills, even Senda knows that by now.

You make your own narrative like the main stream media does. I don't blame you for being upset. Look up the numbers Jr my interview with marshall has 20k views.

Corona Kitty

Back on topic now,

I donated to falkie

FRIENDSHIP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 19, 2017, 09:39:42 AM
I want too sucked RS big thick cock.

I already told you when you pmed me. No.
No means no so knock that shit off.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 19, 2017, 06:15:10 PM
Thanks Brig.

The store will never generate an income because I'm too stupid to make money, I just get a small commission from it to pay for my psychiatrist. But the fact that any is enjoying is it great.
Please do a pissing in the box video that we can send Falkie when I will be soon on my death bed.

Rally Squirrel,
reading your post I think that you have late stages of brain cancer -same as McCain :o ???

Curandero81

I am concerned about George, has anyone been in touch with him ?
I have tried to call and email, but he is not answering.
I hope he is alright.

Norm

Quote from: Sarah "Sally" to my friends on July 20, 2017, 01:15:09 AM
I am concerned about George, has anyone been in touch with him ?
I have tried to call and email, but he is not answering.
I hope he is alright.

Just a guess but he might have been held overnight to monitor his white blood cell count especially if they snipped off any polyps as infection can easily set in. I had a colon resection (cut and removed 2 feet of infected colon) and was kept in the hospital for 11 days.

And yeah, I also sent George a little help. He might be a bit on the odd side but it's his outlandish performances that are worth a few sheckles.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 01:06:21 AM
Rally Squirrel,
reading your post I think that you have late stages of brain cancer -same as McCain :o ???

Dude. At least I copied your poor writing style when I "quoted" you.

No one will believe I wrote that, it too far below the high quality of humor that people have come to expect from me.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 20, 2017, 01:37:27 AM
Dude. At least I copied your poor writing style when I "quoted" you.

No one will believe I wrote that, it too far below the high quality of humor that people have come to expect from me.

Rally Squirrel,
Remember that you have brain cancer now so you are not fully "there" ..if you know what I mean.
Your brain cancer is really affecting you now Rally Squirrel...you have to learn to deal with it,
and we will adjust to your irrational posts from now on.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on July 20, 2017, 01:33:30 AM
Just a guess but he might have been held overnight to monitor his white blood cell count especially if they snipped off any polyps as infection can easily set in. I had a colon resection (cut and removed 2 feet of infected colon) and was kept in the hospital for 11 days.

And yeah, I also sent George a little help. He might be a bit on the odd side but it's his outlandish performances that are worth a few sheckles.

Did you guys ever considered that Falkie maybe pulled his biggest scam on you now
since the story with stolen Ipad didn't really generated any donations... haha ha ha :) :)

CozyRozie

*** ...for those who are concerned about Falkie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 19, 2017, 11:28:18 PM
BED collapsed under the weight.
Falkie is dying alone on the floor -on the cat urine stained carpet-

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW FUCKERS ?? ?? ??  :( :( :(

WhiteCrow

Update... awaiting lab results but the preliminaries all looks good, nothing serious.

It was great to hear George giving homage to his late mother and his efforts to help the Kitty Kats!

What an entertaining video, had many of The Big Guys Favorite "bits" all smoothly and professional scripted and preformed. The ol BART travel mix up with Kathy, pure comedy gold!

THANKS GEORGE!

https://youtu.be/tWtq-GhOGBY

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 19, 2017, 08:40:42 PM
Ah, picking up the slack.

Everything is like putty in your hands.  If you catch my drift.

CozyRozie

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 20, 2017, 02:50:45 AM
Update... awaiting lab results but the preliminaries all looks good, nothing serious.

It was great to hear George giving homage to his late mother and his efforts to help the Kitty Kats!

What an entertaining video, had many of The Big Guys Favorite "bits" all smoothly and professional scripted and preformed. The ol BART travel mix up with Kathy, pure comedy gold!

THANKS GEORGE!

White Crow,
Thanks for posting, good news so far.
Why that idiot dragged that stupid Kathy with him -what is she going to help,
just a nuisance and almost cost him to miss the appointment, very stupid emotional decision.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 01:52:53 AM
Rally Squirrel,
Remember that you have brain cancer now so you are not fully "there" ..if you know what I mean.
Your brain cancer is really affecting you now Rally Squirrel...you have to learn to deal with it,
and we will adjust to your irrational posts from now on.

Th'One,  please learn and study comedy and timing.. when using a famous person and a recent tragic event in their life. What you consider making a  shocking post is really unprofessional and amature.

Th'ONE please read below... Hope it helps..

If the person is famous and is respected, it compounds the issue because some may admire this famous person and will take offence no matter how many years have passed since the person's death or tragic event.

Take for example Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy even though their tragic deaths happen respectively over 150 and 50 years ago, a death joke like this could still be considered offensive to some:

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'
Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here's the kicker...
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was in Marilyn Monroe.

Again..no matter the time that has passed the above joke about Kennedy and Lincoln's death would be offensive to some.
Another factor that makes a joke work is the communal understanding of the subject matter by the intended audience.
We all know who Kennedy and Lincoln are.
So in order to make a joke 'work' about a famous respected dead person, it's best to stay away from using death as the subject for a joke but rather capitalize on a less offensive attribute of the person's life.

For example here's an excellent Lincoln joke that shouldn't offend anyone:

What did Abe Lincoln say after a 3 day drunk?
"I set WHO free?"

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 20, 2017, 02:50:45 AM

THANKS GEORGE!

a few questions that still remain.
where did Falkie's 3 go 5 ulcers go ?
what happened to his poor poor sofa bed, he mentioned he did not have it "protected"...
is there a giant shit blast residue ?
polyps ? diverticulitis ? (I thought this was a common situation in people over 45 ?
my understanding of the digestive system would suggest the doctors missed everything, as with all his complaints, I would have assumed they might have at least "found" his 3 to 5 ulcers Falkie "knows" he has...and the bleeding asshole, where is the rectal cancer ?

Falkie cannot believe he is "ok" after such a substandard Physician and poorly conducted exams !
WTF ? "really....nothing wrong" ?

diverticulosis is a small pouch protruding of the intestines, sometimes after becoming packed with feces can lead to infection...nothing serious...is treated with fluroquinone antibiotics ...

now I left with the idea presented by sewergabbers that his digestive troubles are perhaps due to what is shoved in his pie hole and turd eye.....

Quote from: whoozit on July 20, 2017, 08:52:38 AM
Don't you mean death sofa bed, with the shit stains..accrued during his colonoscopy prepping?
FIFY

WhiteCrow

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 03:34:59 AM

White Crow,
Thanks for posting, good news so far.
Why that idiot dragged that stupid Kathy with him -what is she going to help,
just a nuisance and almost cost him to miss the appointment, very stupid emotional decision.

I totally agree with you! George bringing Kathy along  as his "Foil" ... pure comedy gold!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 20, 2017, 09:09:30 AM
FIFY

George addresses this issue in the video..very humorously. "Have extra towels on hand"

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 20, 2017, 09:18:24 AM
George addresses this issue in the video..very humorously. "Have extra towels on hand"
I was rather proactive as I had a wedding to attend the day of my "prep"
I simply put on 5 pairs of underwear and over them, 8 heavy duty plastic bags with holes cut out for my legs and using 4 rolls of duck tape to secure waste and leg openings...
a 2 foot long piece of garden hose running for on my ass clamped off until I am able to "get away"..
result was NO mess and now my doctor recommends this for all her patients !

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2017, 06:22:50 PM
I can sure see that on a mug or T-Shirt.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 19, 2017, 05:50:38 PM

That really is a great picture. Rally Squirrel, can you put that on a mug?

Laurakinch

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 20, 2017, 10:22:06 AM
That really is a great picture. Rally Squirrel, can you put that on a mug?

+1

I'd definitely order a mug with that on one side and a falkie pic on the other. Do it RS!