• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 19, 2017, 05:23:25 PM
Still more entertaining than your "show".  :-\

Give it a rest, Daniel. You both are lame. This is a thread of light and hope.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 19, 2017, 05:27:03 PM
Give it a rest, Daniel.

Daniel is a loser who emailed tom danheiser saying he was going to sue me lol he tried to stop my appearance  but I still got on coast and Daniel cried himself to sleep.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:26:35 PM

Nope

Clearly it's what the market thinks. You just deleted your podcasts because the numbers never exceeded 180 listens.  :-\

Cheap to pay for youtube views though!

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 19, 2017, 05:27:03 PM
Give it a rest, Daniel. You both are lame. This is a thread of light and hope.

Rest assured, Dildos, more than 1 person thinks Little Myke is a massive tool.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 19, 2017, 05:29:38 PM
Clearly it's what the market thinks. You just deleted your podcasts because the views never exceeded 180 listens.  :-\

Cheap to pay for youtube views though!

YouTube tried to demonetize my video, each time its drawn more viewers than your videos Daniel.

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 19, 2017, 04:11:38 PM
Will this be around for a few more days?  I'd like to buy the one of Senda when he went to a woo-con and interviewed people with his glasses duck-taped to his forehead.

It really sucks that I can't talk to anyone in real life about the jalepeno pizza incident. There's no way they would understand.

The mug won't help either.

The store will be around until Falkie complains and gets it closed down. I will fight that and try to get it reopened.

The sale is run by them, it happens when they run them.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

Daniel is a loser who emailed tom danheiser saying he was going to sue me lol he tried to stop my appearance  but I still got on coast and Daniel cried himself to sleep.

And what a star you are now.  :D

Fag.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

YouTube tried to demonetize my video, each time its drawn more viewers than your videos Daniel.

You pay for views. Why'd you delete your podcasts, huh? Why'd you stop posting guest lists? It's because you're a pussy and a liar.

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2017, 06:54:45 AM
Rally, I made some large images you might like to upload for the cups and stuff in the store.

I will but first I want to find a few good Orangey pics.

When Senda finds the store and calls he is going to claim it is all him. He will look like a crazy person claiming that he has the rights to the image of a neighborhood cat.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 19, 2017, 05:34:45 PM

When Senda finds the store and calls he is going to claim it is all him. He will look like a crazy person claiming that he has the rights to the image of a neighborhood cat.

Where is orangey?

You pay for views. Why'd you delete your podcasts, huh? Why'd you stop posting guest lists? It's because you're a pussy and a liar.

\

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 19, 2017, 05:37:40 PM

\

Wow you are desperate for attention lol how does one pay for views? Haven't had time to too busy playing with you dear.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:40:20 PM

Wow you are desperate for attention lol how does one pay for views? Haven't had time to too busy playing with you dear.

yeah ok

aldousburbank

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 19, 2017, 05:30:43 PM
Rest assured, Dildos, more than 1 person thinks Little Myke is has a massive tool.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 19, 2017, 05:36:00 PM
Pussy  :D

Time for some introversion. You both are trying to get listeners from the falkie thread... that there's your problem right there. Neither of you get it.

whoozit

Can you two contain your bitch slapping to your own threads? This here is a serious thread about The General Musings of Falkie2013, not the whinings of two dudes that broke up.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on July 19, 2017, 05:42:07 PM
Can you two contain your bitch slapping to your own threads? This here is a serious thread about The General Musings of Falkie2013, not the whinings of two dudes that broke up.

Your boyfriend Daniel is a faggot, I'm here to discuss the master.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppqB1GZxhAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxhFRDOtgfU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3h9_T6v9M

whoozit

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:43:12 PM

Your boyfriend Daniel is a faggot, I'm here to discuss the master.
Neither of you seem to be able to give the other one up.   I suppose it could be seen as touching or romantic but I view it as pathetic.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on July 19, 2017, 05:42:07 PM

Do you mind?! I'm having a difficult time dealing with the break up of those two

Corona Kitty

Whos going to keep orangey when senda dies

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:46:46 PM
Whos going to keep orangey when senda dies

The fact that you try to get listeners off this thread is hilarious, I thought Bellgab wasn't your audience, Little Myke!

Lying little queer.

whoozit

Can we get a shot of the aftermath of the cat Falkie killed?  Not the ones he sat on but the one that went looking for him in the road because of George's erratic feeding habits.

whoozit

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 19, 2017, 05:46:39 PM
Do you mind?! I'm having a difficult time dealing with the break up of those two
Not as hard a time as they are having, or had or whatever.