• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 01:59:29 PM
You could be right, but I think he's just a bad bit looser.  :(
FIFY

CozyRozie

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 18, 2017, 01:58:21 PM
Are we sure I'm a 'fellow?'  I might sound a bit frantic at times, the poor me.  Maybe I just got caught inbetween genders?  Maybe I'm questioning?

Well-well Cheesy McSqueezy,
with user name like yours everything is possible I guess, dear lady ,lol Bwaha ha ha ha 

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 01:59:29 PM
You could be right, but I think he's just a bad looser.  :(

\brig I noticed this before with you, are you sure you are using proper spelling of that word in reference to the contexts of your posts?
you know there is another spelling of that word brig?
..sorry to publicly embarrass you again brig ;D

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 01:57:46 PM
brig you {and few others here} seams to have very limited understanding {or capacity to comprehend} that fair use
and misuse to harass to bring depression to continually humiliate, to do emotional harm,etc-etc-etc ...are two different things.
And yes law allows for 'fair use' but the law also protects from doing harm by using the 'fair use' privilege.

I guess you are not up-to-date on the newest courts rulings... poor souls :( :( :(

Yes, again, it's the entire world that is wrong and George Senda is right? Get real. That guy is in no position to claim anyone is making his life miserable, nor have any legal grounds for it. Just have Senda shut up and all this about defending him and see him bring it on. He has done this to himself.

Publicity has proved to be his own worst nightmare. He has done himself in by what he has written and posted for all to see. Tell me that is a well-adjusted person? His videos in recent times seem to indicate he's worse off in trying to "blame everyone but himself" than ever before. I suggest he seek some counseling for his attitude and behavior towards others. That recent "pizza incident" really shows how the guy needs help.

George Senda made a voluntarily and conscious choice to put himself out there. Talk about who should be embarrassed? Well, excuse people for calling him out on so many things. Then to hear him imply he's the victim and others are ruining his life, I have to stop and laugh. No fooling.

No "emotional harm" has come to that guy that he didn't bring on himself, instigate or even imagine. Get real. No, those who exist in the real world won't be drawn into -- or take seriously -- one person's deluded view of the world, or how this "innocent person" is being "forced into depression" or whatever because of outside influences. He needs counseling for himself first-and-foremost.

Great to hear George Senda is now some "Legal Eagle" and will use the courts to get due process. That is something we have to see. He's made a complete fool of himself at every turn so far, so why should this be different? Have him do just that, please, and again he'll prove to be his own worst enemy. He has no real "haters" other than himself, or how he's deluded himself and perhaps others into thinking he is never, ever at fault for all the screw-ups he himself has chosen to commit.

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 18, 2017, 02:31:42 PM
Yes, again, it's the entire world that is wrong and George Senda is right? Get real. That guy is in no position to claim anyone is making his life miserable, nor have any legal grounds for it. Just have Senda shut up and all this about defending him and see him bring it on. He has done this to himself.

Publicity has proved to be his own worst nightmare. He has done himself in by what he has written and posted for all to see. Tell me that is a well-adjusted person? His videos in recent times seem to indicate he's worse off in trying to "blame everyone but himself" than ever before. I suggest he seek some counseling for his attitude and behavior towards others. That recent "pizza incident" really shows how the guy needs help.

George Senda made a voluntarily and conscious choice to put himself out there. Talk about who should be embarrassed? Well, excuse people for calling him out on so many things. Then to hear him imply he's the victim and others are ruining his life, I have to stop and laugh. No fooling.

No "emotional harm" has come to that guy that he didn't bring on himself, instigate or even imagine. Get real. No, those who exist in the real world won't be drawn into -- or take seriously -- one person's deluded view of the world, or how this "innocent person" is being "forced into depression" or whatever because of outside influences. He needs counseling for himself first-and-foremost.

Great to hear George Senda is now some "Legal Eagle" and will use the courts to get due process. That is something we have to see. He's made a complete fool of himself at every turn so far, so why should this be different? Have him do just that, please, and again he'll prove to be his own worst enemy. He has no real "haters" other than himself, or how he's deluded himself and perhaps others into thinking he is never, ever at fault for all the screw-ups he himself has chosen to commit.

Remember when George was seriously depressed when Sweet Kathy moved out?  Remember how he was trying to come to terms with growing old alone?  Who was there for him?  bellgab!  Nobody but BELLGAB was there for him... sending him gifts, making him funny videos...

And he made it back out of bed, got in front of his Ipad, and started laughing, yelling, and doing videos again.
We're all he has, and he knows it.  He might have deluded himself for a while, that he has fans outside of bellgab, but he knows better now. He now realizes that those strange names in his live YouTube chat are all bellgabbers.  George has a lot of thinking to do, and a lot of apologies to make.

I think he's working on it.
I think he's trying to come to terms with reality.

We ALL go through it as we grow older and become less able to do the things we once could, and realize our days are seriously numbered.  George is not immune.

George is lucky to have us.
We are all lucky to have each other.

Praise MV!

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 18, 2017, 01:58:21 PM
Are we sure he is a 'fellow?'  He sounds a bit frantic at times, the poor dear.  Maybe he is caught inbetween genders?  Maybe questioning?
drama QUEEN ?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 18, 2017, 02:31:42 PM

I read that and you are making nice valid points,
I'm not sure if you are familiar with my first posts when I posted/introduced the topic of the 4 persons Law Students Team
the main issue is possible merchandising using George Senda's images and him being sent various items /unsolicited/ to his place
in order to purely harass him to drive him to emotional--physical self destruction by some people...
and that is one of the main focus areas for the pro-bono legal student team.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 18, 2017, 03:00:03 PM
drama QUEEN ?

Even drama QUEENS need a place to post.

Thus we have bellgab!

Praise MV!

MAX

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 18, 2017, 12:36:07 PM
George Senda cannot hold his demeanor in his own life, so could you imagine him in a court of law? I bet it would under 10 minutes before he "goes off" on everyone, disrespects the process and the judge -- and is hauled away and charged with contempt for his actions. Get real.

He has been to court  at least twice on restraining orders Kathy issued against him. She drops the order when she needs cash or new Pokey purse. 

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 03:03:31 PM

the main issue is possible merchandising using George Senda's images and him being sent various items /unsolicited/ to his place

You must not watch all his videos.  ::)

CozyRozie

Quote from: MAX on July 18, 2017, 03:08:17 PM
He has been to court  at least twice on restraining orders Kathy issued against him. She drops the order when she needs cash or new Pokey purse.

I posted this concept before,...wonder if Kathy would go on camera for a $1000 cash
and said all kinds of shit that Falkie abused her, gave her black eyes, etc-etc -just so she can get $1K in cash ??
Wonder if she would sell Falkie for $1K cash ??

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 03:08:44 PM
You must not watch all his videos.  ::)

you taking things out of contexts on purpose? -or you just having hard time understanding simple scenarios
and differences between helping and harming intentions of that sender of various items to Senda's residence... ??

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 03:14:43 PM
you taking things out of contexts on purpose? -or you just having hard time understanding simple scenarios
and differences between helping and harming intentions of that sender of various items to Senda's residence... ??

So You Haven't. Well that's pretty obvious.

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 02:51:12 PM
Remember when George was seriously depressed when Sweet Kathy moved out?  Remember how he was trying to come to terms with growing old alone?  Who was there for him?  bellgab!  Nobody but BELLGAB was there for him... sending him gifts, making him funny videos...

Praise MV!

Here is the video where The Master discussed their breakup.  George was understandably in a very somber mood, and sadly, did not foresee the further trouble that would soon befall him following the upcoming End of Days Radio appearance he referenced several times.  (Perhaps his third-eye powers had not had time to fully regenerate given the immense mental focus it must have taken to pick up on BellGab's area51drone being caught up in that mall shooting around that same time - also a topic of this video.)

The discussion of Kathy begins at the 7:02 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zrkr97_3QA

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 03:22:27 PM
So You Haven't. Well that's pretty obvious.

Start Praising ME brig, and maybe I will have pity on you and help you to understand those very simple differences... ;)

bateman

LIVE STREAM UPDATE: Sources say The Master is resting and preparing for tomorrow's colonoscopy and WILL NOT be doing any videos until his procedure is over.

CozyRozie

Quote from: b🎱man on July 18, 2017, 04:13:12 PM
LIVE STREAM UPDATE: Sources say The Master is resting and preparing for tomorrow's colonoscopy and WILL NOT be doing any videos until his procedure is over.

brig,
did you got the message now, STOP poking at Falkies ass for day or two ;)

Lilith

OH FFS!

I've been waiting all day!  Could you do us an emergency GabCast B🎱man?   ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 04:26:58 PM
OH FFS!

lol :)

SredniVashtar

You call this news? When isn't he bloody resting? Sorry, I gave you a chance but I'm going back to the Senda News Network in future.

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 18, 2017, 04:33:16 PM
You call this news? When isn't he bloody resting? Sorry, I gave you a chance but I'm going back to the Senda News Network in future.

SredniVashtar, something wrong with your grammar in your post girl...

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 18, 2017, 04:04:09 PM
Here is the video where The Master discussed their breakup.  George was understandably in a very somber mood, and sadly, did not foresee the further trouble that would soon befall him following the upcoming End of Days Radio appearance he referenced several times.  (Perhaps his third-eye powers had not had time to fully regenerate given the immense mental focus it must have taken to pick up on BellGab's area51drone being caught up in that mall shooting around that same time - also a topic of this video.)

The discussion of Kathy begins at the 7:02 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zrkr97_3QA

Thank You for posting that Ol Gerry!

Friendship.

It did my heart good that day to see him get back to doing his podcasts, and know he had the bellgabbers to talk to.  I remember the days he couldn't even get up out of bed, and he did his sad podcasts with his little beard hung over his blankey, and he lay in bed missing Kathy, and feeling old and all alone.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 04:38:19 PM
Thank You for posting that Ol Gerry!

Friendship.

It did my heart good that day to see him get back to doing his podcasts, and know he had the bellgabbers to talk to.  I remember the days he couldn't even get up out of bed, and he did his sad podcasts with his little beard hung over his blankey, and he lay in bed missing Kathy, and feeling old and all alone.

brig, I see what you did there... :) ::) :o
you are sweeting up your posts so the Students Legal Team can have mercy on you
quite clever actually

bateman

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 18, 2017, 04:33:16 PM

It's also 91 degrees in the apartment.

bateman

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 04:26:58 PM
OH FFS!

Colonoscopy Countdown 'Cast?

Lilith

Quote from: b🎱man on July 18, 2017, 04:45:19 PM

Anything you want to call it works for me!   ;D :-*

Lilith

I wonder what time he has to get up?  We all know he sleeps at least till noon.  Sure hope he doesn't miss his appointment.

I thought he was having it today, silly me...

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 04:50:07 PM
Anything you want to call it works for me!   ;D :-*

??..as long as has to do with Falkies ass -wow !! ;)

whoozit

Quote from: b🎱man on July 18, 2017, 04:45:19 PM
Can I get $20 on a cat showing up during the "cleansing" phase of his procedure?