• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: b🎱man on July 18, 2017, 12:40:44 PM
IT'S 90 DEGREES IN THIS COURTROOM AND MARTIN LANDAU JUST DIED

Not to "imagine" how it would go down, but after the judge orders the bailiff to forcibly remove the plaintiff and charge him with contempt of court, we'd have Senda yelling and screaming hysterically as he is led away: "I've got haters online..."I've got haters online..."I've got haters online...It's not my fault. "I've got haters online..."

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 18, 2017, 12:43:48 PM
He Loves to dish out-going but can he take incoming too?

I think he's trying.  :)

It would be a shame to give up on him NOW.

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 18, 2017, 12:50:08 PM
Not to "imagine" how it would go down, but after the judge orders the bailiff to forcibly remove the plaintiff and charge him with contempt of court, we'd have Senda yelling and screaming hysterically as he is led away: "I've got haters online..."I've got haters online..."I've got haters online...It's not my fault. "I've got haters online..."

...and and TROLLS!!  :o

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 12:48:58 PM
You mean HERE:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=iy0o68&s=9#.WW5XbogrKUk

bwahahahaha

(no other images found)

YOU are not even a good story teller snowflake, but You'll get better with practice.  It's not your first language, I understand and forgive.  ;)

you are delusional... but I understands that it's the age thing, your research is so incomplete,
but please bask in your delusions -you proved absolutely nothing with that post of yours
what's your point 'sharpie' ??

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 12:52:34 PM
you are delusional... but I understands that it's the age thing, your research is so incomplete,
but please bask in your delusions -you proved absolutely nothing with that post of yours
what's your point 'sharpie' ??

Please enlighten me with further research showing that it was posted with Amys permission, and I shall accept your criticism.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 12:55:41 PM
Please enlighten me with further research showing that it was posted with Amys permission, and I shall accept your criticism.

well you started this investigation and you proclaimed yourself to be an expert here
so continue please in your delusion that you know what you are searching for...
now don't back down -go full speed ahead my dear ;)

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 12:59:03 PM
well you started this investigation and you proclaimed yourself to be an expert here
so continue please in your delusion that you know what you are searching for...
now don't back down -go full speed ahead my dear ;)

Got Nothing?  That's what I thought.  ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

very lame response, you can do it better dear ;)

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 10:59:30 AM
BESIDES PROFIT there is such a thing as a emotional harassment public humiliation and un-authorized usage of persons image,
and courts recognize that financial profits are not always the goals but destruction of joy of life, freedom from embarrassment, etc-etc-etc

But looks like you know everything so proceed accordingly just don't be surprised if the are aspects of the Law that can nail you... ;) ;) ;)

It's called fair use under "Obvious Satire" when his images are used in a manner that is considered parody. Doesn't he know that? I thought he is so devoted to "The First Amendment" which -- in case he forgot or never knew -- allows that.

Um, in case you failed to check Senda's YouTube channel after the "pizza incident" in which he claims he'll "Raise Hell" with Dominoes, that supposed "humor" or whatever it was in which he "imagines" pinning or spiking something to the nose of one of their delivery people in the future isn't that funny.

I hope, for the safety of their own employees, the Dominoes franchise in that area suspends all deliveries to that Senda's address. No telling what he might do in the frame of mind he expresses online.

So, consider other "aspects of the law" in that guy's case. He has indeed posted videos that may portray him in an anti-social manner. He sure seems to have "issues" with just about everyone he comes across. OK? You fail to realize that it was George Senda who "put himself out there" in the first place. He voluntarily and willingly let himself be open for fair-comment-and-criticism and satire.

He may fail to see that, but his own lack of insight isn't the world's problem -- it's his. And it's high time he acknowledged it and "got to work" addressing and maybe correcting his seemingly anti-social reactions to what everyone else accepts as "everyday life."

my "sources", which go unnamed....
have informed me that Judge Judy's producer is looking into contacting Falkie and his "crack legal team" for a special ONE HOUR show....
they are hoping it will rock the TV court industry....
how ?
Falkie would instantly become a public sensation and be invited back on a regular basis ....

*THE PLOTS THE CASES THE OUTRAGE THE TESTIMONIES....

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

OK, let me put it this way brig...
if I explain it to you I will greatly embarrass you in front of everybody here -and I like to save you from this public humiliation ;)

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 11:48:41 AM
WRONG !!
I'M NOT BUT I'M VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE PROJECT THEY ARE DOING... ;)
my, oh my...
Thou doest protest too loudly...AND IN CAPS...
LOL

hope to see you soon.... ON JUDGE JUDY

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 18, 2017, 01:12:07 PM
my, oh my...
LOL

as to the usage of CAPS they get locked sometimes and by the time I notice that
I already have typed several words and I don't feel like erasing and starting again,
..but sometimes I use them on purpose, yes.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 01:10:21 PM
if I explain it to you I will greatly embarrass you in front of everybody here -and I like to save you from this public humiliation ;)

Um, what about that George Senda "bill money stolen at the Wal-Mart" story that didn't appear on the city's police-incident log? Did that really happen? What about all those "stolen items" he needs replaced that again, don't seem to show up on police reports? I'm not saying such didn't happen -- but it seems the proper documentation is lacking. Other than Senda waving some business card from some investigator that proves nothing other than something was possibly "reported."

Hey, anyone can make a report that "something" happened to them. It occurs more often than you may realize. I knew enough of those in my time. But making false claims to law enforcement is a big "no-no" and you don't know anyone that would do that, do you? Of course not.

It's laughable that Senda thinks he can get any case against anyone. Pure hysteria. He has failed to look at himself, his habits, his past and what will come out then. He'd be best advised to keep a low profile and quit thinking the world owes him, he has been so "wronged by everyone" and try for real himself. Then he may find things will work out better for him -- instead of casting blame everywhere accept where it no doubt belongs. On his own shoulders. OK? 

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 18, 2017, 01:12:07 PM
my, oh my...
LOL

I don't think he meant to type all caps, he is probably just triggered right now.  Please forgive him.  :'(

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 01:10:21 PM

Oh Please, Go for it!

3OctaveFart

Just what the culture needs - more 'law students' (in a notoriously oversaturated vocation) getting their feet wet on behalf of Senda.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 01:26:34 PM
Oh Please, Go for it!

no brig, I will not go for it.. because you have track record to get offended quite easily.
you can dish out easily but you have very sensitive nature and get teary eyed quick -so I will leave that as it is... :)

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 18, 2017, 01:29:04 PM
Just what the culture needs - more 'law students' (in a notoriously oversaturated vocation) getting their feet wet on behalf of Senda.

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 01:37:28 PM
no brig, I will not go for it.. because you have track record to get offended quite easily.
you can dish out easily but you have very sensitive nature and get teary eyed quick -so I will leave that as it is... :)

So Still Nothing.  Just BS.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 01:38:16 PM
So Still Nothing.  Just BS.

brig, because you are a way-way senior my years I will allow you to have last word on this embarrassing {for you} development ;)

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 01:41:21 PM
brig, because you are a way-way senior my years I will allow you to have last word on this embarrassing {for you} development ;)

Just show proof that Amy gave permission to post that picture.  There's NOTHING embarrassing about that for me.

I won't ask again, and further BS will confirm for me that you have none.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 01:43:59 PM
Just show proof that Amy gave permission to post that picture.  There's NOTHING embarrassing about that for me.

I won't ask again, and further BS will confirm for me that you have none.

Sherlock -you started all this mess, you continue, ..ah I see you are incapable, BWAhaha ha ha
well that should teach you next time you decide to play with the BigBoys you better get ready
or this disaster will happen again.... lol :P

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 18, 2017, 01:25:30 PM
Pretty basic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

th'One knows.  He just wants lots of attention.  He even uses MV's avatar. 

Poor fellow.  :'(

Lilith

I'm surprised we haven't had any updates from George yet today.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 01:50:23 PM

brig you {and few others here} seams to have very limited understanding {or capacity to comprehend} that fair use
and misuse to harass to bring depression to continually humiliate, to do emotional harm,etc-etc-etc ...are two different things.
And yes law allows for 'fair use' but the law also protects from doing harm by using the 'fair use' privilege.

I guess you are not up-to-date on the newest courts rulings... poor souls :( :( :(

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 01:50:23 PM

Are we sure he is a 'fellow?'  He sounds a bit frantic at times, the poor dear.  Maybe he is caught inbetween genders?  Maybe questioning?

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 01:53:50 PM
I'm surprised we haven't had any updates from George yet today.

missing his anus already lol ;) :P

Lilith

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 18, 2017, 01:58:21 PM
Are we sure he is a 'fellow?'  He sounds a bit frantic at times, the poor dear.  Maybe he is caught inbetween genders?  Maybe questioning?

You could be right, but I think he's just a bad looser.  :(