• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on November 06, 2017, 09:08:30 PM
My reporters are also saying Senda is trying to get some acting work, to finance the container house and new car.

Senda is reportedly a trained performer and once was a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

More details on this development as they avail themselves.
assuming the FAT CUNT SENDA does purchase a shipping container home and Prius...
how is the FAT CUNT SENDA going to maintain ?
damn, he is INCAPABLE of even maintaining a 360 square foot government provided apartment by himself !

remember how disabled the FAT CUNT SENDA is ?

cleaning is WORK...
forget maintenance !

and, by the way...
who is going to hire a DISABLED FAT CUNT named SENDA anyway ?

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on November 06, 2017, 09:08:30 PM
My reporters are also saying Senda is trying to get some acting work, to finance the container house and new car.

Senda is reportedly a trained performer and once was a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

More details on this development as they avail themselves.

At least until he realizes that acting is work.   All that standing and walking and stuff............   

Maybe they'll do a reboot of the  Ironside reboot?   

Fyodor Gutman

My people are just reporting what they have discovered.

Senda is angling for a small character role on upcoming Netflix series. A Belgian shopkeeper, 18th-century fur trader are some of the roles I was told.

Now if you'll excuse me I have dinner rezzies with my beautiful wife. My friends call me Nacho. You all may do the same.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 06, 2017, 09:15:35 PM
assuming the FAT CUNT SENDA does purchase a shipping container home and Prius...
how is the FAT CUNT SENDA going to maintain...

I believe he will demand his home be located on various ships and travel the world.  He'll live on deck in the container, do his show by sat phone, chow down with the crew, and drive his Prius around in various port cities. 

And yew haters won't be able to stand it.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 06, 2017, 09:49:05 PM
I believe he will demand his home be located on various ships and travel the world.  He'll live on deck in the container, do his show by sat phone, chow down with the crew, and drive his Prius around in various port cities. 

And yew haters won't be able to stand it.

Exactly.   George is just waiting on the Freedom Ship to finally launch and travel the ocean blue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_MtBOgLTkM

Norm

Falkie's future new digs....small yes, cat compatible absolutely. Storage limited, more if feces waste collection is done outside.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Norm on November 06, 2017, 10:40:31 PM
Falkie's future new digs....small yes, cat compatible absolutely. Storage limited, more if feces waste collection is done outside.

He's running out of time, you boys better get your acts together & buy him a house.

Quote from: Norm on November 06, 2017, 10:40:31 PM

I don't think he does windows

paladin1991

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on November 06, 2017, 09:26:17 PM
My people are just reporting what they have discovered.

Senda is angling for a small character role on upcoming Netflix series. A Belgian shopkeeper, 18th-century fur trader are some of the roles I was told.

Now if you'll excuse me I have dinner rezzies with my beautiful wife. My friends call me Nacho. You all may do the same.

Maybe he can replace serial cock gobbler Kevin spacey in 'House of Cards.'  Of course, with this change a title change will be needed, how about, 'House of Cons?'

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on November 06, 2017, 03:54:52 PM
The fat cunt has a son? And there is a book about him?

The bibles of all thiings Senda live on into eternity.  You can try to remove them from the internets, but they cannot be unseen or forgotten :D

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on November 07, 2017, 05:54:21 AM
The bibles of all thiings Senda live on into eternity.  You can try to remove them from the internets, but they cannot be unseen or forgotten :D

In his periscope livestream from this weekend, Senda says, “I made a mistake this month.” He goes on to say that he went “yahaa” with his games online....Mobile Strike and Domination. He says, “Before I knew it, I spent a fortune.”

So, perhaps some classic Senda grifting is in the works?

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 07, 2017, 02:47:36 AM
Maybe he can replace serial cock gobbler Kevin spacey in 'House of Cards.'  Of course, with this change a title change will be needed, how about, 'House of Cons?'
Spacey always gave me the creeps. Did he not for you? Some guys you can tell there's faulty wiring just by looking at them.

These people are paid to be things they're not, so we shouldn't be surprised when they're revealed to be phony in all aspects of their lives.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: LadyFish on November 07, 2017, 07:41:29 AM
He goes on to say that he went “yahaa” with his games online....Mobile Strike and Domination. He says, “Before I knew it, I spent a fortune.”

Zero sympathy.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on November 07, 2017, 08:00:40 AM
Spacey always gave me the creeps. Did he not for you? Some guys you can tell there's faulty wiring just by looking at them.

These people are paid to be things they're not, so we shouldn't be surprised when they're revealed to be phony in all aspects of their lives.
now I am wondering (just by looking at him...) if "faulty wiring" is the FAT CUNT SENDA'S problem ?

In his periscope livestream from this weekend, Senda says, “I made a mistake this month.” He goes on to say that he went “yahaa” with his games online....Mobile Strike and Domination. He says, “Before I knew it, I spent a fortune.”

you mean you actually watched it ?

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Who on November 06, 2017, 04:21:56 PM
We don't need a GoFundMe account since all our operatives have agreed to volunteer their time and pay their own travel expenses. Our operatives hail from 6 U.S. states, 3 Canadian provinces and 5 E.U. countries.  Speaking of GoFundMe, our operative from Belgium has convinced GoFundMe to cancel Senda's WooWoo fundraiser and donate the $350 already raised to a worthwhile charity.

Update: We are attempting to reach Srednivashtar to persuade him to chronicle our activities for posterity but all attempts at reaching him have proved futile. We believe he is presently gathering information in the rainforests of Borneo for MI6.

Does your team have a lead on the whereabouts of a Mr. Chefist? I am concerned the fat one has taken a hit out on this noble man

Of course he did. Because he is wealthy on the backs of people who actually go to work. Where would one report Welfare fraud in CA? Asking for a friend.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 07, 2017, 06:46:54 PM
Of course he did. Because he is wealthy on the backs of people who actually go to work. Where would one report Welfare fraud in CA? Asking for a friend.

Toys and online games?    Lovely...................       ::)

So after a fast start this season sure has petered out.........   Is there a writer's strike or something?

I'm not even pulling Bed Bug adds any more!

the FAT CUNT SENDA just reported the FREE FOOD PANTRY will NOT have a FREE TURKEY for the FAT CUNT this year !

say wouldn't that money he spent on worthless shit last video buy TWO TURKEYS ?

anyway, someone needs to step up and send the FAT CUNT SENDA a turkey !

WOTR

Quote from: Swishypants on November 06, 2017, 08:35:20 PM
Troll used to mean fishing for idiots. Then it became being a dick for no reason. Now it means anyone that doesn't agree with you.
I still troll for idiots by being a dick to those who disagree with me...

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on November 07, 2017, 09:48:08 PM
I still troll for idiots by being a dick to those who disagree with me...
No, you haven't.  Heh, heh. ::) ;D