• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: ONeill on June 23, 2016, 01:47:02 PM

Gif #1:  'Humminahumminahummina!'

Gif #2:  'Hhhhuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnhhhhh!'

Gif #3:  'Mmmmmm, how gooooood it is!'

3OctaveFart

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 23, 2016, 01:07:18 PM
I miss Onan as much now, as much as I did when he left. :'(

Maybe I should start searching the Cyberverse until I find him.  Yes.  I must do this.

I must DO this!

I had differences with Onan but he was/is a smart cat and has some expertise in the field of mental wellness.

Falkie should have listened to him maybe best.

I was watching one of Falkie's latest vids and I noticed something sticking out just above his upper lip.  A few months back, when I first stumbled upon one of the Falk's videos on Youtube, I identified with his struggle with health issues.  Now I have to say, I'm even more concerned for the old boy.  I fear that sometimes Falkie may not take his health seriously, and that he make some bad decisions where his health is concerned.  If you read this Falkie, please take your health seriously and please watch what you eat.  Take care of yourself man.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 24, 2016, 06:10:55 AM
I was watching one of Falkie's latest vids and I noticed something sticking out just above his upper lip.  A few months back, when I first stumbled upon one of the Falk's videos on Youtube, I identified with his struggle with health issues.  Now I have to say, I'm even more concerned for the old boy.  I

Are you implying that our Falkie has the herp?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 24, 2016, 12:11:43 PM

I thought he was saying that Fatso needs to be more diligent in the cleanup after giving a titty fuck with facial finish.

the herp?

As in you think he may be a herpatologist?  He may have been bitten by one of his amphibians?  Hmm...I suppose it is a possibility. 

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 24, 2016, 12:19:18 PM
I thought he was saying that Fatso needs to be more diligent in the cleanup after giving a titty fuck with facial finish.

You paint a vivid picture fella, I'll give you that. 

dipp

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 24, 2016, 12:19:18 PM
LOL!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 23, 2016, 08:01:07 PM
I had differences with Onan but he was/is a smart cat and has some expertise in the field of mental wellness.

Falkie should have listened to him maybe best.
Onan helped me over one of life's lesser speed bumps once, a long time ago.  He is a good guy.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 24, 2016, 12:43:20 PM
As in you think he may be a herpatologist?  He may have been bitten by one of his amphibians?  Hmm...I suppose it is a possibility.
:o :o :o

3OctaveFart

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 24, 2016, 01:40:29 PM
Onan helped me over one of life's lesser speed bumps once, a long time ago.  He is a good guy.
I like to think we are all good guys and gals.

Some of us just play assholes on a crazy forum.

A forum needs villains, and it also needs jesters. Before he completely took leave of his sanity, Falkie understood that on some level, probably from his 'theatrical' background.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 24, 2016, 02:05:00 PM
I like to think we are all good guys and gals.

Some of us just play assholes on a crazy forum.

A forum needs villains, and it also needs jesters. Before he completely took leave of his sanity, Falkie understood that on some level, probably from his 'theatrical' background.
Ya mean like; "I'm not an asshole in real life, but I play one on BellGab" kinda thingy?  I can't speak for Falkie, or anyone else, but I've done that before.  Hell.  I'm doin' it now! ;D ;D ;D

akwilly

the herp isn't so bad. I had it once but built up a tolerance to it. It would last for a few days and then I would be cured. Then I would go kiss a different girl and get her herpes. It's odd that every girl I kissed had the herp.

Who

Good evening Senda, you useless piece of shit. Or should I say, good evening Adolf, you useless piece of shit?  That gesture you're doing in your moronic video is exactly like one Hitler used to use in his maniacal rants while he was destroying the world.

The GIF is from one of the three videos where you celebrate Brexit.  You said you'd been following Brexit.  Really?  I think the only thing you're capable of following is your next free meal or donation.  But back to your celebration of Brexit.  Perhaps you wouldn't be celebrating if your 401K had been eviscerated today.  Oh wait, you don't have a 401K do you?  You don't work.  You live off the taxpayers.  Each month a nice gift from the taxpayers, called SSI, magically appears in your checking account.  So you're immune to stock market meltdowns and evaporating 401Ks.  This may surprise you, Senda, but most people work, the same people who pay for your monthly SSI and your section 8 apartment.  And they weren't celebrating today as stocks fell off a cliff.  But then, that's not anything you'd be concerned with, is it?

Have a nice evening, Adolf Senda.  Useless piece of shit.

Who

Good evening again, Senda.  It's June 24th.  Where is your monthly C2C video for June?  Didn't Tommy have time to write the script for you?  Did Noory decide you're a liability and drop you?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Who on June 24, 2016, 06:29:23 PM

Good evening again, Senda.  It's June 24th.  Where is your monthly C2C video for June?  Didn't Tommy have time to write the script for you?  Did Noory decide you're a liability and drop you?

I'm paraphrasing, but Noory sent me a note saying they decided to drop Falkie's segment because they became aware of the laptop thing and they were concerned about putting someone of such questionable character on the air. Of course, Falkie will deny this.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on June 24, 2016, 09:38:09 PM
I'm paraphrasing, but Noory sent me a note saying they decided to drop Falkie's segment because they became aware of the laptop thing and they were concerned about putting someone of such questionable character on the air. Of course, Falkie will deny this.

Gawd - the guy really stepped on his own crank with baseball spikes, didn't he?
Amazing how fast he turned everything to shit............

starrmtn001

Things could get, interesting, me thinks. ::)

I think it's cool that Noory, let you know. :)

weeberwubber

Oh my.

WOTR

Wow!  It's kind of cool that George dropped you a line on that.

I have know too many "Sendas" in my life.  I can almost guarantee that he will not learn from this and will not place the blame where it belongs.  This will become another of those opportunities "lost" due to the actions of somebody else and he will hold himself blameless.  You will play the part of his mother in the next story he tells.  He would have been CEO of Microsoft and Apple if not for his meadling mother... He would have taken over the host seat on a major late night radio show if not for the meadling moderator of a forum...

Rather than realizing that he screwed up his big chance over $30 and greed, he will say that an evil forum owner and national radio host conspired to keep him down. I wonder if this means the end of the television partnership as well?

Believe it or not, there is a small part of me that stills feels sorry for him.  It is 100% a case of "you reap what you sow", and there is nobody else to blame but George Senda- but I don't think that he can help himself.  He saw $30 sitting there for the taking, and a chance for drama (accusing somebody of putting spyware on his computer) to increase interest in him for all of two days and he had to take it because he does not have the ability to look a week into the future and weigh the consequences of his decisions.

If you are reading this George- now would be a good time to take stock and maybe understand that your actions and overreactions have consequences.  Maybe reach out to Paladin for that exercise program. Hell, PM Onan for some pointers on how to take responsibility...

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on June 24, 2016, 11:03:47 PM

I have know too many "Sendas" in my life.  I can almost guarantee that he will not learn from this and will not place the blame where it belongs.  This will become another of those opportunities "lost" due to the actions of somebody else and he will hold himself blameless.  You will play the part of his mother in the next story he tells.  He would have been CEO of Microsoft and Apple if not for his meadling mother... He would have taken over the host seat on a major late night radio show if not for the meadling moderator of a forum...

Rather than realizing that he screwed up his big chance over $30 and greed, he will say that an evil forum owner and national radio host conspired to keep him down. I wonder if this means the end of the television partnership as well?

Believe it or not, there is a small part of me that stills feels sorry for him.  It is 100% a case of "you reap what you sow", and there is nobody else to blame- but I don't think that he can help himself.  He saw $30 sitting there for the taking, and a chance for drama (accusing somebody of putting spyware on his computer) to increase interest in him for all of two days and he had to take it because he does not have the ability to look a week into the future and weigh the consequences of his decisions.

If you are reading this George- now would be a good time to take stock and maybe understand that your actions and overreactions have consequences.  Maybe reach out to Paladin for that exercise program. Hell, PM Onan for some pointers on how to take responsibility...
This is a wonderful post, WOTR.  Well done whether Falkie will read it or not. ;)

I can not wait to hear from one of his "friends" about this. Was Falkie crying when he talked about it?

Oh God, l hoe there are tears. Lots of tears.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on June 24, 2016, 11:03:47 PM

i'm just kidding.  i made it up.  :)