• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Sumpthin' tells me the pizza delivery person never got her $5

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 21, 2016, 07:24:00 PM
Sumpthin' tells me the pizza delivery person never got her $5

Not yet at least.

Last thing he said about it was that he was going to go there on July first and give her $16.
He is going to tell her that it is from him and MV because it is the $16 that MV told him to keep.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 21, 2016, 08:54:48 PM
Not yet at least.

Last thing he said about it was that he was going to go there on July first and give her $16.
He is going to tell her that it is from him and MV because it is the $16 that MV told him to keep.

Do you all think BellGab is more or less interesting now that George does not post, and there are no links to videos? Just curious...

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on June 21, 2016, 09:02:50 PM
Do you all think BellGab is more or less interesting now that George does not post, and there are no links to videos?

Yes

littlechris

Do you all think BellGab is more or less interesting now that George does not post, and there are no links to videos? Just curious...

#BringBackFalkie

I have not read the rest of the board, just this thread. So it is less interesting.

This does not mean I think it should change.

Falkie, I'll finish what you started...

-Kylo Rekcuf

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 21, 2016, 09:33:12 PM
I have not read the rest of the board, just this thread. So it is less interesting.

This does not mean I think it should change.

I understand...you folks have known him for years...just curious if most feel BG is better now that he's gone and no one really posts about him...seems most are happy he is gone...

Quote from: chefist on June 21, 2016, 09:53:43 PM
I understand...you folks have known him for years...just curious if most feel BG is better now that he's gone and no one really posts about him...seems most are happy he is gone...

It is not that I have known him for years, it is just about this thread.
Without Falkie a Falkie thread is less interesting but lately Falkie has been less interesting.

It seems like it's about due time for Ol' Gerry to check back in with a George Senda update for everyone since there have been so many unanswered questions from some of you good folks as of late:

- George Senda is alive and well, and is breaking news more than ever for the select few of us who are fortunate enough to be a part of his news feed - guys like Ol' Gerry, SixWeekTenure(tm), BellGab member GNoory, and others.  I get about 15 inboxes PER DAY with news and commentary from the Master.

- George is looking forward to an upcoming in-person meeting with a dedicated fan / subscriber.  I hope it goes well, and that the relationship turns out to be what he is hoping for.

- George WILL be returning to the Coast To Coast AM airwaves shortly.  Don't doubt for a minute that the man is counted among the key Coast guests and contributors.  He has submitted one new video of his own, and is awaiting further instruction from Mr. Noory regarding whether there is a specific topic he'd like George to address in another.  Remember, Mr. Noory has probably been preoccupied with other matters as of late as his big St. Louis homecoming event was just this past weekend.

- George had briefly accepted BellGab's area51drone back into the fold, and they had resumed communicating, but then George was forced to sever ties with the man once again.  For the record, A51D has denied the accusation leveled against him, but George felt the need to close ranks once more in order to protect his privacy.

- On a personal note, I thoroughly enjoyed George's video last week where he took corporate America to task for not donating to the Orlando victims.

- George Senda is flourishing without this board.  It would be great if he was back here posting, and if we could once again link to his videos in order to spur on serious and lively discussion, but I also understand why it HAS to be this way.

That's all I've got, folks.  Goodnight from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, where I am currently in town for business.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 21, 2016, 11:20:09 PM
It seems like it's about due time for Ol' Gerry to check back in with a George Senda update for everyone since there have been so many unanswered questions from some of you good folks as of late:

- George Senda is alive and well, and is breaking news more than ever for the select few of us who are fortunate enough to be a part of his news feed - guys like Ol' Gerry, SixWeekTenure(tm), BellGab member GNoory, and others.  I get about 15 inboxes PER DAY with news and commentary from the Master.

- George is looking forward to an upcoming in-person meeting with a dedicated fan / subscriber.  I hope it goes well, and that the relationship turns out to be what he is hoping for.

- George WILL be returning to the Coast To Coast AM airwaves shortly.  Don't doubt for a minute that the man is counted among the key Coast guests and contributors.  He has submitted one new video of his own, and is awaiting further instruction from Mr. Noory regarding whether there is a specific topic he'd like George to address in another.  Remember, Mr. Noory has probably been preoccupied with other matters as of late as his big St. Louis homecoming event was just this past weekend.

- George had briefly accepted BellGab's area51drone back into the fold, and they had resumed communicating, but then George was forced to sever ties with the man once again.  For the record, A51D has denied the accusation leveled against him, but George felt the need to close ranks once more in order to protect his privacy.

- On a personal note, I thoroughly enjoyed George's video last week where he took corporate America to task for not donating to the Orlando victims.

- George Senda is flourishing without this board.  It would be great if he was back here posting, and if we could once again link to his videos in order to spur on serious and lively discussion, but I also understand why it HAS to be this way.

That's all I've got, folks.  Goodnight from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, where I am currently in town for business.

Solid update - any news on when in July the "Tech" will be there to analyze the laptop of the damned?

...  I get about 15 inboxes PER DAY with news and commentary from the Master...

aww

... I thoroughly enjoyed George's video last week where he took corporate America to task for not donating to the Orlando victims...

Very meaningful from someone who doesn't even pay his bills, let alone earn his own money

The tears are streaming down my face.  Tears of laughter and joy.  Ol Jerry is an epic troll.

- George Senda is flourishing without this board.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHA HA HA HA!!!

[wipes tears from eyes]

HOOOO HEEEE HA HA HA!!!!

WOTR

For personal reasons, I refuse to watch it.  But I can pretty much guarantee that I would love to hear him take corporate America to task for not donating when I'm sure he has given so much to the victims out of his own pocket.

I'm sure that he figures that by "reporting" on the event (or, in this case, regurgitating what others have already said) that he has made his contribution.  Meanwhile, the motive is completely selfish (not that CNN's motives are any better.)  Regurgitating shit is designed to "make me money."

whoozit

- George Senda is flourishing without this board.
I do not think that word means what you think it means.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 22, 2016, 12:04:55 AM
The tears are streaming down my face.  Tears of laughter and joy.  Ol Jerry is an epic troll.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHA HA HA HA!!!

[wipes tears from eyes]

HOOOO HEEEE HA HA HA!!!!

If only Little Chris and drone could team up with George again.. life would be grand..  hope so!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2016, 07:42:52 AM
If only Little Chris and drone could team up with George again.. life would be grand..  hope so!

I can do without hearing Falkies prison rape stories. Falkie actually might have actually done something smart, stopped talking to A51. I'll give him credit if he continues to do that. Senda may have gotten something right.

A couple more good decision and Senda might actually improve his lot in life. Hope he does and is able to find whatever it is he is looking for. Also, Noory should buy him a car. Noory is always trying to show what a great guy he is, let him buy Kathy a car.

Good to see you, Gerry.

- George Senda is alive and well, and is breaking news more than ever for the select few of us who are fortunate enough to be a part of his news feed 
You mean his three subscribers?

George WILL be returning to the Coast To Coast AM airwaves shortly. 
Really? It's been more than a month. Considering that C2C had him redo his first submission, it makes sense they did not want to go 2 for 2.

On a personal note, I thoroughly enjoyed George's video last week where he took corporate America to task for not donating to the Orlando victims.
He cashed in on others' tragedy to increase his views.

George Senda is flourishing without this board. 
Riiiigh......

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 18, 2016, 07:14:43 PM
I can't blame you for keeping your distance, but try to see things from your penis's point of view. Other than you, his 3 closest friends are a couple of nuts and an asshole. Have you and your penis considered counseling?
https://youtu.be/ea1J5MWbfVA

So the Falkie thread has devolved into Penis songs?

How about the right, honorable Reverend Horton Heat...............   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BomiqCDLcoE

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 21, 2016, 08:54:48 PM
Not yet at least.

I'll believe it when I see it.