• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

effluenza

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 12, 2016, 02:12:26 PM
This is like watching a nature documentary of animals in their natural habitat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shswoz8TKHs

This is a world I thankfully have no part of.

littlechris

Quote from: bateman on June 13, 2016, 06:54:55 PM
Ho lee shit.

Great content.

I'm looking forward to part two.

George Senda, take note. This is what people want to see.

analog kid

Who's Robert Robinson, and why didn't he get a beatdown from the cops for mouthing off to them?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: littlechris on June 13, 2016, 08:02:25 PM
Great content.

I'm looking forward to part two.

George Senda, take note. This is what people want to see.

I didn't watch it. It looks like it might be depressing.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 12, 2016, 02:12:26 PM
This is like watching a nature documentary of animals in their natural habitat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shswoz8TKHs

The female(?) looks like it could be casio's sister. The resemblance is uncanny.

Hog

The guy with the camera was a bitch.  His complaint to the cop was that the woman was mouthing off at me and she let some guy uonto her porch to film me.  Wow, stuff like this must drive cops mad. "You dont have to act like you are going to stomp on my neck, how unprofessional."
That woman looked like she got tipped out of a coffin at the end of a 27 year long nap.  Ugh, she gives me the willies.

peace
Hog

bateman

Quote from: Hog on June 13, 2016, 09:23:00 PM
That woman looked like she got tipped out of a coffin at the end of a 27 year long nap.  Ugh, she gives me the willies.

That's the face of someone who gives blowies for meth.

That zombie has a quite a mouth on her.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on June 13, 2016, 06:54:55 PM
Ho lee shit.

Meth. Does a body good. It's got vitamin c and stuff.

bateman

Quote from: MV on June 13, 2016, 09:44:36 PM
Meth. Does a body good. It's got vitamin c and stuff.

MV, I think we've found you a new avatar or 2.

bateman

Quote from: rekcuf on June 13, 2016, 09:41:27 PM
That zombie has a quite a mouth on her.

The resemblance is uncanny

Quote from: bateman on June 13, 2016, 09:45:49 PM
The resemblance is uncanny

Yaaas!

Does she have sovereign citizen status?

paladin1991

Quote from: analog kid on June 13, 2016, 08:12:05 PM
Who's Robert Robinson, and why didn't he get a beatdown from the cops for mouthing off to them?
A different kind of law enforcement than the kind I used do.

Quote from: JENX on June 13, 2016, 03:57:03 PM
Well it's the 13th.
Isn't it time for another thingy?
Technically, it's been one month, 3ish days.

I wonder what happened to that..  ???

I have not listened to Noory's show but the segment seemed to be a lead in to open lines about the subject.
Is that a nightly or weekly thing and what kinds of subjects are chosen?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on June 13, 2016, 09:39:34 PM
That's the face of someone who gives blowies for meth.

It's depressing. Why do they take that shit?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2016, 11:28:32 PM
It's depressing. Why do they take that shit?

It's all fun and games until someone loses a teef.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 13, 2016, 10:59:17 PM
I have not listened to Noory's show but the segment seemed to be a lead in to open lines about the subject.
Is that a nightly or weekly thing and what kinds of subjects are chosen?

George made a brief mention to me of working on it the other day via private inbox.  You are correct - it was at midnight on a Friday evening, kicking off "those Friday-night-into-Saturday OPEN LINES!"

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 14, 2016, 12:54:22 AM
George made a brief mention to me of working on it the other day via private inbox.  You are correct - it was at midnight on a Friday evening, kicking off "those Friday-night-into-Saturday OPEN LINES!"

Are they always themed?

This month has Summer Solstice for paranormal and Fathers Day for general.

area51drone

Bellgab has reached a new low when Falkie videos are banned and Casio videos are discussed at length on the Musings thread.   Praise MV!

littlechris

Quote from: Who on June 14, 2016, 07:12:15 AM

Who, we can only hope he'll do himself in.

We can only hope.

Hell awaits him.

Hey Falkie!

FUCK YOU!!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 14, 2016, 12:54:22 AM

Working on it?  I thought his schtick was to turn it on, start off by bellowing about Pittsburgh, then bluster about whatever came to mind.

Pitiful as that is, he appeared to think he was doing something special.  Why is he changing what got him onto the program?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 14, 2016, 08:00:30 AM
Why is he changing what got him onto the program?

Because Noory is requiring it as part of the plan to make Senda his bitch.

God God almighty, the kielbasa Whisperer is still around talking about Falkie? Damn lol.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on June 14, 2016, 04:04:27 AM
Bellgab has reached a new low when Falkie videos are banned and Casio videos are discussed at length on the Musings thread.   Praise MV!

When Casio starts using his videos to beg for money from people with a known history of ripping people off, let me know.

Who

Quote from: littlechris on June 14, 2016, 07:34:16 AM
Who, we can only hope he'll do himself in.

We can only hope.

Nope, he's still going.  Here's a GIF from his latest exercise in video flatulence.  He seems to have a fetish for escalators. 

It's strange he would spend all day making a video of an escalator.  If I remember correctly, he tripped on the inspection plate of an escalator once and that started a cascade effect that ended with him living on welare in a hovel.  I think it went something like this.  He tripped on the inspection plate and hurt his knee.  The knee injury confined him to bed which caused him to eat too much and gain 200 lbs which further aggravated the knee and caused him to neglect his oral hygiene which lead to abscessed teeth and sinus infections.  The infection from the abscessed teeth spread to his brain causing general brain failure.

Quote from: Who on June 14, 2016, 11:17:33 AM
Nope, he's still going.  Here's his latest exercise in video flatulence.  He seems to have a fetish for escalators. 

It's strange he would spend all day making a video of an escalator.  If I remember correctly, he tripped on the inspection plate of an escalator once and that started a cascade effect that ended with him living on welare in a hovel.  I think it went something like this.  He tripped on the inspection plate and hurt his knee.  The knee injury confined him to bed which caused him to eat too much and gain 200 lbs which further aggravated the knee and caused him to neglect his oral hygiene which lead to abscessed teeth and sinus infections.  The infection from the abscessed teeth spread to his brain causing general brain failure.

I asked a question in the commentary that he answered with a very unconstitutional answer.

According to Falkie if you are born in America and travel out of the country then we should take away your passport and not let you back in.

MAX

Quote from: area51drone on June 14, 2016, 04:04:27 AM

What's the problem? Senda doesn't need bellgab. His last video has 23 views, he is really killing it without the bellgab trolls. In comparison that fake Pittsburg Dad last video only has 223,223 views. Yeah was real good career move pisssing on MV.....

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 14, 2016, 11:31:11 AM
According to Falkie if you are born in America and travel out of the country then we should take away your passport and not let you back in.

In that case, let's start a collection and send him on an all expenses paid vacation to Cancun.