• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 09:40:54 PM
I hate to be the bearer of good news but:

My mistake. I haven't been Keeping up on Bellgab drama. falkies views will surely take a hit.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 04, 2016, 08:48:02 PM
He has one, he just is not 100% sure how it works.

HE WAS NAKED IN THAT VIDEO?! GROSS!!   With his freakin swamp nuts swaying in the wind. And the ripe stench of ass.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 04, 2016, 10:29:28 PM
HE WAS NAKED IN THAT VIDEO?! GROSS!!   With his freakin swamp nuts swaying in the wind. And the ripe stench of ass.

May very well be true.  The mechanics of every day life are probably not simple for someone of his.  Ahem.
Girth.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 04, 2016, 10:37:06 PM
May very well be true.  The mechanics of every day life are probably not simple for someone of his.  Ahem.
Girth.
Senda does not seem like he cares about hygiene.

3OctaveFart

This is not going to end well for George at his current descent into madness.

It has gotten so bad he has accused a guy of a pretty serious crime, if you take the FBI's cyber crimes division seriously anyway, a person who has shown him and his antics the utmost patience and human charity over many months.

This cannot end well.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 05, 2016, 01:25:24 AM
This is not going to end well for George at his current descent into madness.

It has gotten so bad he has accused a guy of a pretty serious crime, if you take the FBI's cyber crimes division seriously anyway, a person who has shown him and his antics the utmost patience and human charity over many months.

This cannot end well.

When you say that, do you mean the fat fucking fat fuck might live past this year? It is the only outcome that would be less than favourable.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 04, 2016, 10:29:28 PM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 05, 2016, 07:42:27 AM
Never let it be said my European cousin doesn't deliver.  ;D ;D

I've never liked Senda, but lately every time I see his fat disgusting puss I just want to decorate it with a 2 x 4.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 05, 2016, 08:07:08 AM
I've never liked Senda, but lately every time I see his fat disgusting puss I just want to decorate it with a 2 x 4.

Nails an optional extra?

Who

Good morning Senda.  MV has banned your videos from Bellgab.  You know what that means, don't you?   No one will be watching.  Your business plan is in flames. 

What will you do?

Quote from: littlechris on June 05, 2016, 09:24:16 AM
Falkie, your ex is in the hospital.

You may want to reach out to him.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/04/richard-simmons-bizarre-behavior/

If Richard Simmons was hospitalized everytime for bizarre behavior, he'd never be out of the hospital.

Dateline

You know what the (TM) in The Guy From Pittsburgh stands for don't you?  Total Madness/Maniac/Mess/ManSausage.  You may fill in the _____________ blank with the descriptor of your choosing.

MAX

Quote from: Dateline on June 05, 2016, 11:19:09 AM
You know what the (TM) in The Guy From Pittsburgh stands for don't you?  Total Madness/Maniac/Mess/ManSausage.  You may fill in the _____________ blank with the descriptor of your choosing.

Tit Man

aldousburbank

Quote from: JENX on June 04, 2016, 10:08:02 PM
Careful now. I'm sure MV has infultrated a video recording device in there. Might want to throw that out George..
That's what'll make him have to know and see every move that Falkie doesn't make. MV genius.

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on June 05, 2016, 09:24:16 AM
Falkie, your ex is in the hospital.

You may want to reach out to him.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/04/richard-simmons-bizarre-behavior/

LOL...I know that one really got him mad.