• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 28, 2016, 07:33:17 AM
...I've stopped shaving and waxing.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 28, 2016, 07:52:50 PM
Please IB .. you're ruining my  mind's eye vision of you..

i like her more now.  mmmmmm...

Quote from: Who on May 28, 2016, 07:07:25 PM
Good evening Senda.  I hate to break this to you but you're not a conservative.  Conservatives believe in hard work and self-sufficiency...

Well, Falkie believes in that for everyone else.  You see, other people don't have anything else to do and they enjoy getting up and going to work every day.  It's just that Falkie has things to do and doesn't care to work.  Not his fault, just a personal preference.

He certainly thinks everyone else should - he realizes tax revenue and thus the government handouts would cease otherwise.  And he wants his check.  They don't call it an entitlement for nothing.  Besides, if he had worked and saved, he'd be retired by now anyway, so he deserves to have everything he sees that he wants.  So please make a donation today.

If none of that registers, Falkie will be happy to roll on the floor and scream in pain for you.  As you know, he's a disabled American.

JENX

Comedy gold right here.. Oh how I miss this.
Too bad you've changed George.  :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvoq646dkAY

what kills me too, is every time he yells, the camera bounces lol

3OctaveFart

Always nice seeing a draft dodger and tapeworm wear an American flag on his shirt in his videos.

Quote from: JENX on May 28, 2016, 09:08:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvoq646dkAY

what kills me too, is every time he yells, the camera bounces lol

I missed this one!  Haha.  5:40..."you want to say it to my face, see what happens.  You'll get a taste of the Falkie treatment, and you won't like it one damn bit!" (All the while he is lying down, camera pointed at the ceiling).   LOL

Quote from: JENX on May 28, 2016, 09:08:09 PM

The change in Falkie can be traced to the horrible Noory interview and the sellout for the price of a pair of glasses.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 28, 2016, 09:23:22 PM
Always nice seeing a draft dodger and tapeworm wear an American flag on his shirt in his videos.

It was not all that long ago that Abby Hoffman wore American Flag shirts and the conservatives called it disrespectful.

Now they cover them selves with the flag.

What happened?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 28, 2016, 10:10:10 PM
It was not all that long ago that Abby Hoffman wore American Flag shirts and the conservatives called it disrespectful.

Now they cover them selves with the flag.

What happened?

Falkie's not a Conservative

If it wasn't clear before it is now.  No Conservative is a Trump fan.

Who

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjX5_Dk6k_Y

Somewhere in Grime with George Senda.  In this classic episode from December 2015 Senda demonstrates how he'll eat on camera for donations.  He says he'll eat almost anything for money with a few exceptions.  "I'm not gonna eat a booger," he says.  Not for the squeamish.

JENX

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 28, 2016, 09:51:15 PM
I missed this one!  Haha.  5:40..."you want to say it to my face, see what happens.  You'll get a taste of the Falkie treatment, and you won't like it one damn bit!" (All the while he is lying down, camera pointed at the ceiling).   LOL

LOL. probably! lolol

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 28, 2016, 07:37:24 PM
MV's sale of a laptop to Senda saved $5000.00 to get rid of Senda.

wait for it.....

Praise MV!

Oh boy ..the price of the MV laptop almost doubled .. since he PMed the price he  thinks it worth.
As with my offer to fund a T shirt biz for Geroge,  he won't take advantage of the "bird in hand" .. He'll hold on to it , until it becomes a worthless item. ... George auction it off to the highest bidder. I set the stage for you AGAIN.

JENX

Quote from: Who on May 28, 2016, 10:25:22 PM

Somewhere in Grime with George Senda.  In this classic episode from December 2015 Senda demonstrates how he'll eat on camera for donations.  He says he'll eat almost anything for money with a few exceptions.  "I'm not gonna eat a booger," he says.  Not for the squeamish.

I love it when he says he wont eat bugs, ect... But he'd be glad to eat cariboo or deer meat.
The point is to eat something gross.  Not lux deer meat or cariboo. lmao His ass is so obliviously ignorant.. LOL

ps: anyone want to donate me some good eats?
just asking.. smh

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 28, 2016, 10:14:18 PM

But both Trump and George run their own businesses..
I thought that's what conservatives do.

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 28, 2016, 07:52:50 PM
Please IB .. you're ruining my  mind's eye vision of you..

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 28, 2016, 10:14:18 PM

#MAGA

Quote from: MV on May 28, 2016, 11:24:28 PM
#MAGA

Empty bullshit.  Do any of these ring a bell?

Yes we can
Change we can believe in
Hope and change
We are the ones we've been waiting for

GravitySucks

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 28, 2016, 11:37:49 PM

Yes we can
Change we can believe in
Hope and change

Orange is the new black

Quote from: MV on May 28, 2016, 11:24:28 PM
#MAGA

Here's why Donald Trump is such a piece of shit.

After 8 putrid years of Obama, and 8 putrid years of W Bush before that, we had a chance to have a real debate in this country, to go over what's been happening, where we're heading, what needs to be done to turn things around.

Instead we get a daily barrage of slimy scummy personal attacks, half-ass off the cuff stupid comments, general unserious buffoonishness, a demonstration of an inability to lead, a complete lack of the temperament and judgment imperative to being President.  And nothing of any substance at all. 

Does anyone really think Trump is in any way ready or could ever be ready to head an administration, be commander in chief, to be the top diplomat, top judicial official, top legislator (the president works with Congress to get bills passed he will sign), set the tone for the country, make the right appointments for federal courts, to agencies like the Fed, be the head of the nation, head of state, head of government, head of his party, say the right things during time of mourning?  Does any of that sound like Donald Trump?  Frankly, even Hilary would be better at most of it, and she's a disaster.

And all the while the left wing media ate it up, crowded out everyone else, knowing the only way Hilary could possibly win is to have this asshole as her opponent.

Oh yes #MAGA.  Jesus.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 28, 2016, 09:51:15 PM

I've challenged him numerous times to meet me, and I told him I would say it all to his face and more.  I'll punch him right in his fat marshmallow face.  Of course he always ignores it, because he's nothing more than a blowhard and a coward.

venix

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 29, 2016, 12:10:05 AM
Here's why Donald Trump is such a piece of shit.

After 8 putrid years of Obama, and 8 putrid years of W Bush before that, we had a chance to have a real debate in this country, to go over what's been happening, where we're heading, what needs to be done to turn things around.

Instead we get a daily barrage of slimy scummy personal attacks, half-ass off the cuff stupid comments, general unserious buffoonishness, a demonstration of an inability to lead, a complete lack of the temperament and judgment imperative to being President.  And nothing of any substance at all. 

Does anyone really think Trump is in any way ready or could ever be ready to head an administration, be commander in chief, to be the top diplomat, top judicial official, top legislator (the president works with Congress to get bills passed he will sign), set the tone for the country, make the right appointments for federal courts, to agencies like the Fed, be the head of the nation, head of state, head of government, head of his party, say the right things during time of mourning?  Does any of that sound like Donald Trump?  Frankly, even Hilary would be better at most of it, and she's a disaster.

And all the while the left wing media ate it up, crowded out everyone else, knowing the only way Hilary could possibly win is to have this asshole as her opponent.

Oh yes #MAGA.  Jesus.

Ted Cruz would have been perfect for the job.  ::)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 28, 2016, 11:37:49 PM

Yes we can
Change we can believe in
Hope and change

Actually, I was just trolling you a bit with the #MAGA post.  I knew it would get you.  No, I don't think typing #MAGA comprises a substantive discussion about anything.

Ned Flanders lost, and Trump's likely going to be the next president if Hillary is the nominee.  You'll get over it eventually.  The only thing that makes me sad about Trump's nomination is the likelihood that nobody is going to follow through on the Cruz mistress story now because, well, who cares?  I was so excited to see that blow up in his bible thumping mortician face.  I'm revolted by people who make their religion the centerpiece of who they are, and I love seeing them exposed.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 29, 2016, 12:10:05 AM
Does anyone really think Trump is in any way ready or could ever be ready to head an administration, be commander in chief, to be the top diplomat, top judicial official, top legislator (the president works with Congress to get bills passed he will sign), set the tone for the country, make the right appointments for federal courts, to agencies like the Fed, be the head of the nation, head of state, head of government, head of his party, say the right things during time of mourning?

Yes.  I do.

Cruz was a traditional republican candidate, regardless of how much more "conservative" he was than the party's establishment.  Traditional in tone and approach, all the way.  I can't tell you how many times I heard Cruz remark, "I'm not going to get down in the mud" every time a spat brewed between he and Trump.  And that's exactly the attitude that was going to hand the election to Clinton, assuming she's the nominee.  Cruz would have melted, disintegrated when they began rolling out the traditional attacks they lob at republicans; they're racist, sexist, homophobic, blah blah... he would have folded under all of that just as every other traditional politician calling himself a republican does.  And most mainstream media would have been right there at Clinton's side to push the narrative forward with as much force as possible, extending him zero mercy.  It would have been relentless and painful to watch.  He would have lost the general election in a landslide.  Trump the asshole was/is your only hope of preventing a democrat from getting elected in 2016.  You just don't know it yet.  Due to the nation's changing demographics, he could actually be the last president calling himself a republican.  With circumstances aligned so heavily against republicans in a national election, winning is going to require a candidate who is radically different.  Trump is that candidate.

Between Hillary and Trump, who is more likely to:
Eliminate gun rights?
Allow illegal immigration?
Abuse the military like some neocon hawk idiot?
Drive the budget further into the ground?

If you're answering "Trump" to those questions, then I guess we're done here.  Clearly the republican party needed a radical transformation, and like it or not, it looks as if it's happening.  Some people simply aren't going to make it over to the other side of that transition, and you might be one of them.  And that's fine, but personally, I'm tired of watching polite milquetoasts like McCain and Romney and Cruz lose election after election.  Thankfully, this time around, the republican electorate was smart enough not to let Cruz waste everybody's time with it.  He would have been disemboweled.

Trump's an asshole?  Great.  I think the nation needs to be run by one for a while.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 29, 2016, 05:09:49 AM
Trump's an asshole?  Great.  I think the nation needs to be run by one for a while.

It seems to work well for BellGab. Burn.

:P

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jaz on May 29, 2016, 05:18:43 AM
It seems to work well for BellGab. Burn.

:P

oh my!!!

but seriously, it's the world's largest art bell forum.  and we're gonna keep winning.  and winning.  and you're going to start sending me PMs saying, "MV, please, no more winning.  we can't take it anymore!" and i'm going to say, "no!  bellgab is going to keep winning and you're going to be so proud of your forum!"

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 29, 2016, 05:28:11 AM
oh my!!!

but seriously, it's the world's largest art bell forum.  and we're gonna keep winning.  and winning.  and you're going to start sending me PMs saying, "MV, please, no more winning.  we can't take it anymore!" and i'm going to say, "no!  bellgab is going to keep winning and you're going to be so proud of your forum!"

I will have you know that a read that in Trump's voice.

BellGab is huuuuuggggeee.

Quote from: Who on May 28, 2016, 10:25:22 PM

So I guess this never took off?   No one ever sent him a sawbuck to power down a box of HoHo's and chug a six pack of Root Beer?

The semi-exotic animals part he discussed was precious.  "Dude I'll send you sooo much cash if you eat a Wildebeest"

Gruntled

George Senda stars as "High Plains Grifter" and coming soon
"Prisoner of Senda" co starring G. Noory

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 29, 2016, 12:27:25 AM
I've challenged him numerous times to meet me, and I told him I would say it all to his face and more.  I'll punch him right in his fat marshmallow face.  Of course he always ignores it, because he's nothing more than a blowhard and a coward.
Oh? Do you expect him to swim out to the Phillipines where you said in a previous post that you are?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 29, 2016, 06:35:54 AM
Oh? Do you expect him to swim out to the Phillipines where you said in a previous post that you are?

Philippines?  I thought he was in the SF area?