• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 03:54:44 PM
God dammit, Rally Squirrel! When I was new here I was wondering what all the brouhaha (yes, I said it) was about this Falkie character. So I watched one of his videos. It was the one where he taped paper to his face to look like Noory, I think. I don't think I made it through the whole video. It was then that I realized all his supporters are really just crazy people that want to watch a retard crash and burn.

You do have to wade through a bunch of crap but once in a while a good video comes out.

In this one he is convinced by someone that Drone is going to take his cats and he is mad as hell. NSW.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3wr_t-hIAQ

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 27, 2016, 04:05:45 PM
You do have to wade through a bunch of crap but once in a while a good video comes out.

In this one he is convinced by someone that Drone is going to take his cats and he is mad as hell. NSW.

heh heh, i played the first bit of this, and at about the 51 second mark, both my 3 year old and 10 month old daughters looked at me like they might cry.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 27, 2016, 04:05:45 PM

I got through a minute and ten seconds, just because you posted it especially for me. Does it get better after that?

Also it is kind of funny how unimaginative his cat's names are. Orangey, Fuzzy, Little Girl. I'm waiting for him to name his newest cat, Four Legs.

Catsmile

Quote from: MV on May 27, 2016, 04:13:21 PM
heh heh, i played the first bit of this, and at about the 51 second mark, both my 3 year old and 10 month old daughters looked at me like they might cry.

[attachment id=1 msg=823473]

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 04:14:55 PM
I got through a minute and ten seconds, just because you posted it especially for me. Does it get better after that?

Also it is kind of funny how unimaginative his cat's names are. Orangey, Fuzzy, Little Girl. I'm waiting for him to name his newest cat, Four Legs.

It does hit a lul when he talks about drones phone then he gets more animated and angrier towards the end.

BTW, I am reminded of a little moment from SFRB.

George posted that his cats MinnieMouseCat and MickeyMouseCat seemed depressed. He wanted to talk to a pet psychologist to see why they were.
A gal popped in and said "Maybe they are embarrassed by those stupid fucking names."

Not the greatest of stories but it had not been told yet.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MV on May 27, 2016, 04:13:21 PM

I don't have any children so I will have to ask you. Do they listen to any classic rock, like Eminem?

It depends on how funny you think it is to hear him unleash some profanity on a good friend, and threaten to come hunt him down!  Ol' Gerry, for one, got a huge kick out of it!  I'm sure BellGab's area51drone appreciated the sentiments shared by George in this video.

:) :) :D :D ;D ;D 8)

[Retracted]:  I liked it too, Gerry!  That video was a RIOT!     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 27, 2016, 04:31:15 PM
It does hit a lul when he talks about drones phone then he gets more animated and angrier towards the end.

BTW, I am reminded of a little moment from SFRB.

George posted that his cats MinnieMouseCat and MickeyMouseCat seemed depressed. He wanted to talk to a pet psychologist to see why they were.
A gal popped in and said "Maybe they are embarrassed by those stupid fucking names."

Not the greatest of stories but it had not been told yet.

It made me laugh. Thanks for posting it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 27, 2016, 04:34:59 PM
It depends how funny you think it is to hear him unleash some profanity on a good friend, and threaten to come hunt him down!  Ol' Gerry, for one, got a huge kick out of it!  I'm sure BellGab's area51drone appreciated the sentiments shared by George in this video.

:) :) :D :D ;D ;D 8)

[Retracted]I liked it too, Gerry!  That video was a RIOT!     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What is that bottom part of your post? Oh like way back when you were displeased with (redacted) being an Art cohost? Boy, were you right!

Think I will put Falkie video's in stasis until the big one comes out!   Where we get to
learn the results of the "Tech's" analysis of the laptop of the damned.  ::)

analog kid

He talks about mayonnaise a lot.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 04:34:56 PM
I don't have any children so I will have to ask you. Do they listen to any classic rock, like Eminem?

only lawrence welk.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2016, 04:40:40 PM
Think I will put Falkie video's in stasis until the big one comes out!   Where we get to
learn the results of the "Tech's" analysis of the laptop of the damned.  ::)

so suspenseful...

Quote from: MV on May 27, 2016, 04:42:22 PM
so suspenseful...

Too bad it wasn't a Lenovo unit.   The Chinese connection would add a whole new level
of intrigue to the saga.   

Who

An orange cat should be named Julius or Julie if it's female. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Who on May 27, 2016, 04:44:52 PM
An orange cat should be named Julius or Julie if it's female. 

Also Furry Creature with a Head and Teeth, Ow, That Hurts, is a catchy name too.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 04:50:30 PM
Also Furry Creature with a Head is a catchy name too.

Concatenated with numbers one thru seven or whatever amount he has stuffed in his pad

Who

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 04:50:30 PM
Also Furry Creature with a Head and Teeth, Ow, That Hurts, is a catchy name too.

A former neighbor of mine had a cat named Tuna.  I always thought that was a classic name for a cat.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jaz on May 27, 2016, 05:07:16 PM
MV, Falkie doesn't know what you look like so you should preempt the Tech's visit like this:

http://youtu.be/LG_AV0TGoow

no need.  with the 235 different viruses i preinstalled on the laptop, my work is done.   ::)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 11:36:31 AM
Who told you I didn't want a hoodie? I've changed my ways, Whitecrow.

sorry.. have so many requests now.. guess I forgot you change your ways. LOL .. no worries..all be taken care of..

Finally had time today to drop off drawings at hoodie shop..
They are going to do an embroidering mock-up..

George replied to my pm about purchasing the "MV" computer. pure George reply.. 

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 27, 2016, 05:11:44 PM
no need.  with the 235 different viruses i preinstalled on the laptop, my work is done.   ::)

I wonder if BellGab is admissable in a court of law.

Quote from: MV on May 27, 2016, 05:11:44 PM

Including the webcam Hijack?  I'm sure that was the apex goal of this whole multi-year operation.   

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 27, 2016, 05:16:30 PM
sorry.. have so many requests now.. guess I forgot you change your ways. LOL .. no worries..all be taken care of..

Finally had time today to drop off drawings at hoodie shop..
They are going to do an embroidering mock-up..

George replied to my pm about purchasing the "MV" computer. pure George reply..

It's cool. I'm in Rhode Island, I'll pick up Inglorious Bitch on the way over. It will be like Thelma and Louise except I won't be driving off a cliff and no one will get murdered unless IB does it.

NXOEED

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 03:54:44 PM
God dammit, Rally Squirrel! When I was new here I was wondering what all the brouhaha (yes, I said it) was about this Falkie character. So I watched one of his videos. It was the one where he taped paper to his face to look like Noory, I think. I don't think I made it through the whole video. It was then that I realized all his supporters are really just crazy people that want to watch a retard with no redeeming qualities crash and burn.

I finally gave in and watched a couple of 'em myself, after years of not really knowing what was going on.

He had a cat, now deceased, named Pancake.  But he doesn't talk about him anymore.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 05:26:52 PM
no one will get murdered unless IB does it.

And what are the chances of that.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: NXOEED on May 27, 2016, 05:29:01 PM
I finally gave in and watched a couple of 'em myself, after years of not really knowing what was going on.

You're the most chill person on this site. I'm curious what your thoughts are after watching a few of his videos.