• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: MV on May 26, 2016, 08:06:05 PM
I merged The Fortress into this thread, and also split off the gossip thread where it became another Falkie thread, then merged that into this.

Frankenthread!

Mizak

[attachment id=1 msg=823283]

This explains soooo much !!!!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 27, 2016, 12:06:54 AM
How the hell did I get dragged into this?

All I know is you two don't  want a Hoodie.  ..other than that.. please leave me out..

And I  like Starr a lot.. always very entertaining and wittty .. 
And she'd very much appreciate a hoodie..

Just kidding Bellas

I love you ALL

Who told you I didn't want a hoodie? I've changed my ways, Whitecrow.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 27, 2016, 01:43:49 AM
Senda is too lazy to type in passwords and too stupid to know how to erase his history and browser cache.  Get it?

Oh, haha. Now I do.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Mizak on May 27, 2016, 08:31:44 AM

This explains soooo much !!!!

He was fat even then. So there goes his story about being "rail thin" once. Also, he is leaning on people even back then. That lady in the picture is probably thinking for the 100th time, "god, what a jerk".

3OctaveFart

Dude on the right has the usual exasperation with a cockblocker who won't go away.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 27, 2016, 11:53:14 AM
Dude on the right has the usual exasperation with a cockblocker who won't go away.

lol

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on May 26, 2016, 11:09:57 PM
I've got twenty dollars in my pocket...

...this is eFFing AWESOME!

ediot: the wooTube seems to bea (aunt, 1 EA) down or I would post a relevant video.

OH god! Youtube was down?! Someone should check on pate, I'm worried. How can he possibly communicate with youtube being down?

Quote from: coaster on May 27, 2016, 01:58:02 AM
its exhausting. they ripped a foot of colon out of her. and shes not waking up from the gas. shes in the icu and not breathing on her own. im trying not to think about it. ive been up four days.  yay.
Coaster I am sorry for your troubles.  I pray you have strength to carry your burden.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2016, 04:22:14 PM
9 by falkie2013 on 23 May, 2016 15:12
Quote from: JujuBoo on 23 May, 2016 15:08
are you mad at MV. tell kathie i said hey please.

Mad enough to chew neutronium.
But that is all I shall say about the matter.
And it's Kathy, please.

MV & Bellgab suck.

Alright you Ballgaggers, what the hell's going on here.  I take time off to take care of some business, next thing I know, I'm getting an inbox fm felchie saying he no longer posts here.  I check the thread and it has blown up, something like 7000 pages I have to wade through?

WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?   Now felchie has quit.  You bastards.

paladin1991

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on May 24, 2016, 11:21:44 AM
In honor of MV's kindness and generosity,  let's all send him $5 on Falkie's birthday.

What?   So MV can go to Cinnabon and mock me like Felchie?  No.  Besides, I'm saving my money so that I can buy an anal bleaching for my dwarf.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 11:38:58 AM
He was fat even then. So there goes his story about being "rail thin" once. Also, he is leaning on people even back then. That lady in the picture is probably thinking for the 100th time, "god, what a jerk".

George was NOT "fat even then."  He looks like an engaging young man who was enjoying a good time with friends.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 27, 2016, 02:43:57 PM
George was NOT "fat even then."  He looks like an engaging young man who was enjoying a good time with friends.

That picture shows the beginning of his first double chin, for fucks sake.

Also it's amazing the amount of time you spend looking at Falkie. They has to do lasting damage. It may even be what caused that tumor.

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 27, 2016, 02:20:46 PM
Alright you Ballgaggers, what the hell's going on here.  I take time off to take care of some business, next thing I know, I'm getting an inbox fm felchie saying he no longer posts here.  I check the thread and it has blown up, something like 7000 pages I have to wade through?

MV sold Falkie a lapper at a rock bottom price.   The lapper was running Windows 10 which.........  well........
Caused the big guy some heart burn and it all spiraled out of control from there.

Oh and Mr. Spock is a Troll Demi-God.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 27, 2016, 02:43:57 PM

My, how time flies. The world was George's oyster back then, nearly set on his path to become a founding member of Microsoft before his mother intervened. Every day has been a struggle for this man and now that he's finally breaking through with his YouTube channel and his minute on Coast to Coast AM, he's set upon by haters whether he's here or not. Falkie clearly has the gift of the gab but it's now time that he used a pen as his sword. I'm calling upon the Master to begin writing his autobiography called "My Struggle", and it's not going to be difficult to find a publisher with his many supporters and Premiere Networks at his back.

analog kid

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 27, 2016, 02:20:46 PM

Two or three different forum threads were merged, falkie's insane sense of entitlement is off the charts.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 27, 2016, 03:02:39 PM
My, how time flies. The world was George's oyster back then, nearly set on his path to become a founding member of Microsoft before his mother intervened. Every day has been a struggle for this man and now that he's finally breaking through with his YouTube channel and his minute on Coast to Coast AM, he's set upon by haters whether he's here or not. Falkie clearly has the gift of the gab but it's now time that he used a pen as his sword. I'm calling upon the Master to begin writing his autobiography called "My Struggle", and it's not going to be difficult to find a publisher with his many supporters and Premiere Networks at his back.

A "person" who claims to be Jewish writing an autobiography called My Struggle. Alrighty then. Go for it, George. What could possibly go wrong?

Dateline

This news maybe old news, there are too many threads and too many pages to mangle through.  One if his latest videos trashes Bellgab and talks of someone hacking Norrygab.  It is about 28 to 26 minutes in length.  I was going to watch it, but first I have to take a nap.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dateline on May 27, 2016, 03:12:03 PM
This news maybe old news, there are too many threads and too many pages to mangle through.  One if his latest videos trashes Bellgab and talks of someone hacking Norrygab.  It is about 28 to 26 minutes in length.  I was going to watch it, but first I have to take a nap.

I'll have to take your word for it. Does anyone actually watch his videos besides Open Wounds Gacy?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 03:13:34 PM
I'll have to take your word for it. Does anyone actually watch his videos besides Open Wounds Gacy?

Hey now!  I thought we were friends, or at least it seemed that we had reached some sort of understanding between us in recent times.  Ol' Gerry hopes he's not wrong about that!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 27, 2016, 03:21:30 PM
Hey now!  I thought we were friends, or at least it seemed that we had reached some sort of understanding between us in recent times.  Ol' Gerry hopes he's not wrong about that!

Yeah, we are great friends! Remember that one time when we did all that stuff together? Good times...good times.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 03:24:01 PM
Yeah, we are great friends! Remember that one time when we did all that stuff together? Good times...good times.

I just checked, and we had had a pleasant exchange about your sewing skills and a possible Project Runway appearance back in early April.

[In my best Eric Cartman voice]:  I thought we were friends.  I guess I was wroh-ng.   :'( :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[ :o

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2016, 02:54:51 PM
MV sold Falkie a lapper at a rock bottom price.   The lapper was running Windows 10 which.........  well........
Caused the big guy some heart burn and it all spiraled out of control from there.

Oh and Mr. Spock is a Troll Demi-God.
Windows 10!  That's like ....... 10 windows beyond the Fat One's abilities.  MV, you fuck!  That is equivalent to putting water in the hamsters water and not allowing him access to Richard Gere's anus!  Oh, the inhumanity!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 27, 2016, 03:32:25 PM
I just checked, and we had had a pleasant exchange about your sewing skills and a possible Project Runway appearance back in early April.

[In my best Eric Cartman voice]:  I thought we were friends.  I guess I was wroh-ng.   :'( :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[ :o

We're good. I am glad you're back. If Project Runway is around in 20 years, maybe I'll do it, heh. I think it gets a bad rep because of its name but really it is one of the few reality shows that require some sort of skill, and arguably talent, to be on.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 03:13:34 PM

*lowers head*
*raises hand*

3OctaveFart

Gerry, please get that big pineapple back on the board. It's time for him to end this nonsense and come back home to the Falkie Thread, his true legacy.

Gruntled

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 27, 2016, 03:46:50 PM
Gerry, please get that big pineapple back on the board. It's time for him to end this nonsense and come back home to the Falkie Thread, his true legacy.
I say fuck em-  traitor

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 27, 2016, 03:44:33 PM
*lowers head*
*raises hand*

God dammit, Rally Squirrel! When I was new here I was wondering what all the brouhaha (yes, I said it) was about this Falkie character. So I watched one of his videos. It was the one where he taped paper to his face to look like Noory, I think. I don't think I made it through the whole video. It was then that I realized all his supporters are really just crazy people that want to watch a retard with no redeeming qualities crash and burn.