• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 08, 2017, 12:55:35 AM
Camazotz Automat

Cam never truly leaves us, he just changes his dimensional state from time to time.  He'll phase back in with us at some point.

pate

FORT ROCK'=!

Army of Xcrapital:

QuoteKRAMPUS DRAGO

AGO HERETOFORE SCRUMPTIOUS

CARRY ON!

mmm..1

mikuthing01

No one probably cares but I had fun shitposting here since Art quit. I am finally fed up with the bullshit and drama that goes on around here. And just to clear some things up the miku hatsune /anime obsession was a trolling tactic to get under skin and piss people off without being an outright asshole and it seemed to work well, i don't think i was ever mean to anyone here and i apologize if i was. I do listen to some japanese and korean music and watched some anime when i was younger. I just laid it on thick here for the luls and to provoke a reaction. Thanks to mv for not banning me over some of the shit i did like the Japanese girl milk fountain.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 09, 2017, 12:40:45 AM
No one probably cares but I had fun shitposting here since Art quit. I am finally fed up with the bullshit and drama that goes on around here. And just to clear some things up the miku hatsune /anime obsession was a trolling tactic to get under skin and piss people off without being an outright asshole and it seemed to work well, i don't think i was ever mean to anyone here and i apologize if i was. I do listen to some japanese and korean music and watched some anime when i was younger. I just laid it on thick here for the luls and to provoke a reaction. Thanks to mv for not banning me over some of the shit i did like the Japanese girl milk fountain.

Aw c'mon miku, don't leave.  You strike me as a pretty decent guy under the facade that you put on here.  Just be yourself.

SciFiAuthor

I enjoyed watching you poke at people actually.

pyewacket

Aww- I am sorry to see you go. You've been an interesting poster, here. This does say something about Bellgab when a self admitted troll says he's had enough and asks for our forgiveness. FWIW- by the power you have vested in me, as a Bellgaber- I absolve you- the "Power of Bellgab' compells you to go and sin no more.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 09, 2017, 01:04:39 AM
I enjoyed watching you poke Pokémon at people actually.
Not to put words in a dolphin's mouth, but I believe you meant this, SciFi.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on January 08, 2017, 02:32:18 AM
Cam never truly leaves us, he just changes his dimensional state from time to time.  He'll phase back in with us at some point.
Yes, he's just busy with some tall dude and a bunch of dwarfs, at the moment.

Well, I'll miss the dancing cartoon girl during Amy's music interludes.  If of course, she can free herself from the
Rekcuf Pit and ever do a show again...............

Quote from: rekcuf on January 09, 2017, 06:07:57 AM
I also mourn his passing.

ps: Ciardelo is still a cuck.

The biggest CUCK to ever grace this domain is Ciardelo.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2017, 01:09:35 PM
Well, I'll miss the dancing cartoon girl during Amy's music interludes.  If of course, she can free herself from the
Rekcuf Pit and ever do a show again...............

Never! She's mine!

paladin1991

KPOP?  Get the fuck out of here!

JesusJuice

I killed theONE for you, Miku.

He didn't know about 4plebs. He didn't know that every single post is archived, even the one's deleted by the user or a mod/janitor.  Everything is saved. That includes the posts he made threatening Art and MV and then deleted them a few minutes later after everyone saw them and then thinking he was safe. He didn't believe me at first. But then I showed him the post he made and then deleted a few minutes later about MV fucking his mother, daughter, grandmother and his dog. When he saw that his posts were being archived in real time and not actually deleted he shit his pants and left.

He's gone now.

It was actually my fault that he came back. I messaged him last October about coming back. He said he didn't realize that he had been unbanned from bellgab until I messaged him. Then we became friendly. Then he snapped. 21st Century Man set him off. This is actually pretty much all 21st Century Man's fault. If he just admitted from the very beginning that he posted that horsecock then none of this sadness would have happened. Posting horsecocks is not a big deal. You panicked over nothing, 21st Century Man. Now miku is dead.

JesusJuice

Oh and for the record, theONE:

I know that you're reading this...

It wasn't norland, rekcuf, miku or even MV. It was never them. It was me. I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER. It was me fucking your mother this whole time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 10, 2017, 03:14:52 AM
I killed theONE for you, Miku.

He didn't know about 4plebs. He didn't know that every single post is archived, even the one's deleted by the user or a mod/janitor.  Everything is saved. That includes the posts he made threatening Art and MV and then deleted them a few minutes later after everyone saw them and then thinking he was safe. He didn't believe me at first. But then I showed him the post he made and then deleted a few minutes later about MV fucking his mother, daughter, grandmother and his dog. When he saw that his posts were being archived in real time and not actually deleted he shit his pants and left.

He's gone now.

It was actually my fault that he came back. I messaged him last October about coming back. He said he didn't realize that he had been unbanned from bellgab until I messaged him. Then we became friendly. Then he snapped. 21st Century Man set him off. This is actually pretty much all 21st Century Man's fault. If he just admitted from the very beginning that he posted that horsecock then none of this sadness would have happened. Posting horsecocks is not a big deal. You panicked over nothing, 21st Century Man. Now miku is dead.

Jackstar

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 10, 2017, 03:33:13 AM
I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER.

The shame of it is, you took out the old woman before any of us could have a turn.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2017, 03:39:43 AM
The shame of it is, you took out the old woman before any of us could have a turn.

Wait a minute.  You said she was asleep, that it was her fantasy to....    *shrug* 

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on January 09, 2017, 06:07:57 AM
I also mourn his passing.

ps: Ciardelo is still a cuck.
Hey! I thought we were friends!

pate

WHERE IS FT. ROCK (OR WAS IT FORT ROCK?)??  I DUNNO.  I MISS MY SCORPION ARMY UPDATES...

BTW DID THEY EVER CATCH THE STALKER?

BobGrau

I miss this awesome forum but whenever I try to return I find it dauntingly impenetrable... does that make me a cuck?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: BobGrau on January 22, 2017, 01:59:28 PM
I miss this awesome forum but whenever I try to return I find it dauntingly impenetrable... does that make me a cuck?

Probably.  :D

starrmtn001

I haven't seen Ibby around here lately.  I miss her.

She has the best posts, ever, on BellGab. ;)