• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 26, 2013, 07:52:54 PM
I'm wondering if the guy was a victim of abuse himself.

i would be surprised if he had a normal childhood.

Quote from: MV on December 26, 2013, 07:52:00 PM
yeah, but some people really do look like pedos.

True, but if they are pedos, they have to work harder because they look the part. I feel sorry for people who look like pedos and are perfectly fine.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BobGrau on December 26, 2013, 08:07:17 PM
YOU CAN ALL GO FUCK YOURSELVES

i wish i could put this in the quote at the top of the forum.

bigchucka

Quote from: BobGrau on December 26, 2013, 08:07:17 PM
YOU CAN ALL GO FUCK YOURSELVES

I'd have to go find where this collection of girls on their cams is first....

While calmly watching this topic become the new Art Bell Quits Dark Matter thread in effigy, I will contribute that every girl collective needs and deserves its/their own Cam.

bigchucka

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 26, 2013, 08:33:46 PM
While calmly watching this topic become the new Art Bell Quits Dark Matter thread in effigy, I will contribute that every girl collective needs and deserves its/their own Cam.

If this is an effigy, where's the sixteen foot high statue of Art Bell to burn it in front of?

You ever try a Jager competitor called Schwartzhog?  Bunch of different herbs to make... instead of cough syrup, it has a cola like taste...

Quote from: bigchucka on December 26, 2013, 08:43:32 PM

If this is an effigy, where's the sixteen foot high statue of Art Bell to burn it in front of?

I don't know, but I have to rethink my argument with the hippies who kept telling me that "the festival of the Burning Man, is Art, man..."

Quote from: bigchucka on December 26, 2013, 08:43:32 PM
You ever try a Jager competitor called Schwartzhog?  Bunch of different herbs to make... instead of cough syrup, it has a cola like taste...
No, I have not. But, thanks, I'll look into it. This joint is always finding new ways to effortlessly drive me to drink due to stress.  Be it talk about one of its members making national pedo-news, to the dangers of choosing the wrong software to host a podcast, to contemplating 11 dimensional String Theory mathematics.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on December 26, 2013, 08:13:34 PM

Fucking BobGrau! That top corner quote should just be a link to his profile.

Cynnie

Quote from: McPhallus on December 26, 2013, 07:53:03 PM
Wow those are big glasses.

They were my daddys reading glasses ! 30 years old and i look so truckdriver rape-y in them :)

Cynnie

Quote from: Cynnie on December 26, 2013, 10:01:26 PM
They were my daddys reading glasses ! 30 years old and i look so truckdriver rape-y in them :)

The glasses are 30 years old ..i sadly am not

BobGrau

Quote from: MV on December 26, 2013, 08:13:34 PM

I'd like to nominate this instead.

I can hear Sardondi now:

"One certainly wouldn't know one was missed by the dropping of that second 'd.' It's textbook demon magic that to call out various devils (and attorneys) requires the correct attribution be applied! Blast it! Who the fuck is this 'Sardoni'? Some small fish with a talent of extracting itself from a flat tin sans church key? The pain is greatest when the basics are denied! (Yeah, I miss me, too.)"

We are Mata Hari pinball brothers, so I feel his discomfort.

georgesucks

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 27, 2013, 03:24:46 AM
I can hear Sardondi now:

"One certainly wouldn't know one was missed by the dropping of that Big D. It's textbook demon magic that to call out various devils (and attorneys) requires the correct attribution be applied! Blast it! Who the fuck is this 'Sardoni'? Some small fish with a talent of extracting itself from a flat tin sans church key? The pain is greatest when the basics are denied!"

The only person that I don't miss is The person who is called "FORT ROCK". He is one weird dude.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 27, 2013, 03:24:46 AM
I can hear Sardondi now:

"One certainly wouldn't know one was missed by the dropping of that second 'd.' It's textbook demon magic that to call out various devils (and attorneys) requires the correct attribution be applied! Blast it! Who the fuck is this 'Sardoni'? Some small fish with a talent of extracting itself from a flat tin sans church key? The pain is greatest when the basics are denied! (Yeah, I miss me, too.)"

I PM'ed him a week or so ago, and he replied. He's going to lurk from time to time, and may even post if something prompts him to, and he gave his reasons why he's dipped out of being a regular. Oh, he does wish everyone a Happy new year.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 27, 2013, 03:34:51 AM

I PM'ed him a week or so ago, and he replied. He's going to lurk from time to time, and may even post if something prompts him to, and he gave his reasons why he's dipped out of being a regular. Oh, he does wish everyone a Happy new year.

It's good to hear that he is not dead. That's my biggest fear when someone doesn't post for a couple of days. Anyone heard from Art recently?

McPhallus

Quote from: jazmunda on December 27, 2013, 05:08:52 AM
It's good to hear that he is not dead. That's my biggest fear when someone doesn't post for a couple of days. Anyone heard from Art recently?

That's kind of like when I hear two songs in a row from one of my favorite 70s bands.  I figure someone must have died.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: McPhallus on December 27, 2013, 09:02:51 AM
That's kind of like when I hear two songs in a row from one of my favorite 70s bands.  I figure someone must have died.

When it comes to 70's bands, you could look at it more positively and find out which are still alive.

BobGrau

So what about El Bee/EgoFartSnooryBoy? Last I saw of him he was reprimanding MV for... er, not being his dad or something... but overall I liked the guy.

Schkype Me!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 27, 2013, 03:34:51 AM

I'm glad he's lurking at least and Sardondi, if you read this, Happy New Year to you as well.

And of course, you too Eddie C.

I wish we heard waaaaaaay more from ChewMouse!  Can we lure her in with promise of a nice sharp cheddar?  (Or a very runny Muenster -- was that the Python Cheese Shop cheese?  Yorkie?)