• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 11, 2019, 01:19:08 AM
But of course.  'Gay.'  bet you are a proctologist.

Someone set their gaydar to “offended” tonight. ::)

pate

I'm getting worried about DigitalPeenSucker, he hasn't spammed up the board in awhile...  I hope nothing happened to him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 18, 2019, 01:24:41 AM
I'm getting worried about DigitalPeenSucker, he hasn't spammed up the board in awhile...  I hope nothing happened to him.

ksm32

All the members that had Squirrels for avatars. Back in 2011 ish there were more than a few of them. Miss them. Nah

Food Lion was funny. Wonderfully odd dude

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on December 08, 2019, 02:30:16 AM
All the members that had Squirrels for avatars. Back in 2011 ish there were more than a few of them. Miss them. Nah

Zeebo

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2019, 09:06:33 AM
Zeebo
Zeeb was always a good natured tree rat.  Add him to the MIA list, unfortunately.

ksm32

Quote from: ItsOver on December 08, 2019, 09:34:10 AM
Zeeb was always a good natured tree rat.  Add him to the MIA list, unfortunately.
Wasn't there also a, Chew Mouse? Rodents were big back in the day. No beavers though.

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on December 08, 2019, 02:30:16 AM

Yeah, the fucking Food Lion was possibly into some shit with some shady assholes. I honestly hope the FL is alright.

ksm32

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 11, 2019, 02:48:58 AM
Yeah, the fucking Food Lion was possibly into some shit with some shady assholes. I honestly hope the FL is alright.
He was one of those guys that just suddenly stopped!  I always wonder about those ones..  although nobody likes the "Why I'm Leaving This Forum" thread starting fucks.  SR71 did that a few times. I guess he had trouble finding the door :-[

ItsOver

Quote from: ksm32 on December 08, 2019, 08:20:24 PM
Wasn't there also a, Chew Mouse? Rodents were big back in the day. No beavers though.
Oh, yeah.  Bring on the rodents.  I much prefer them to the creepy, cloying, nauseating kitty kat crap. 

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on December 11, 2019, 02:56:47 AM
He was one of those guys that just suddenly stopped!  I always wonder about those ones..  although nobody likes the "Why I'm Leaving This Forum" thread starting fucks.  SR71 did that a few times. I guess he had trouble finding the door :-[
Yeah, adult autism can be a bitch.

Rat Fink

Quote from: ItsOver on December 11, 2019, 07:28:44 AM
Oh, yeah.  Bring on the rodents.  I much prefer them to the creepy, cloying, nauseating kitty kat crap.

Very good choice. lol

Corona Kitty

I miss No one... The forum is the way it should be.

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 12, 2019, 04:03:37 AM
I miss No one... The forum is the way it should be.

Sew Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

#CircleOfFriendsâ,,¢

Gemstone

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2019, 03:45:36 PM
Good question! I wonder myself where TV boy went to.
Does anyone know what happened to him?

MiquelDavis

brig, where are you?
Did you died on us in silence or you're butthurt because Doc and not you got the Bellgab's Most Precious Poster crown in 2019.

paladin1991

Quote from: MiquelDavis on January 28, 2020, 12:49:23 AM
brig, where are you?
Did you died on us in silence or you're butthurt because Doc and not you got the Bellgab's Most Precious Poster crown in 2019.
Wait a sec. Miquel Davis.  Naaaa. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: MiquelDavis on January 28, 2020, 12:49:23 AM
brig, where are you?

She goes by Lilith now. ;)