• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

oy-way

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 04:04:19 AM
coaster we don't miss you at all you faquer
keep loorking yuo lasie boom

I miss coaster
coaster is good

oy-way

Original footage with lyrics typed out
pay close attention at 0:16sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4o86juvMEE

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

zeebo

Valdez, Onan, Sardondi, Lonevoice, Popple, Jaz, GeorgieForPrez, RGG, now Shay ... I'm beginning to lose count.    :(

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on July 25, 2017, 12:45:06 PM
Valdez, Onan, Sardondi, Lonevoice, Popple, Jaz, GeorgieForPrez, RGG, now Shay ... I'm beginning to lose count.    :(
I know.  We're losing the very Soul of our forum. :'(

I miss TheOne.  Oh damn. He hasn't left, has he?  Let me re-state.  I wish I could miss TheOne.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 25, 2017, 04:51:56 PM
I miss TheOne.  Oh damn. He hasn't left, has he?  Let me re-state.  I wish I could miss TheOne.

Good news everyone! He is also a million other names including Miku, Jesusjuice, Happier Times Are Coming, Lucifer Bell, (reality), Oy Vey, etc.

I still can't get over that Seraphim was actually Casio.

paladin1991

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 25, 2017, 04:56:28 PM
Good news everyone! He is also a million other names including Miku, Jesusjuice, Happier Times Are Coming, Lucifer Bell, (reality), Oy Vey, etc.

What?  when did that turd drop?

Zetaspeak

Quote from: zeebo on July 25, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

Wait, Shay left? I like him, one of the more friendlier people here. Enjoyed chatting with him on GNS.

ZaZa

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 25, 2017, 04:56:28 PM

Hi my new best friend :-*

ZaZa

Quote from: Zetaspeak on July 31, 2017, 11:38:38 PM
Wait, Shay left? I like him, one of the more friendlier people here. Enjoyed chatting with him on GNS.

apparently Jackstar broke his heart

zeebo

Camazotz is still missed, and Sandman Logan hasn't posted in a while.  Beelzebubbelah rarely posts these days.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on August 11, 2017, 07:27:53 PM
Camazotz is still missed, and Sandman Logan hasn't posted in a while.

Regarding that I was having a PM conversation with Logan the last night I remember him posting and I've been worried ever since that I offended him in some way. Like many here, he was bitching about the amount of trolls here lately. My response was basically to commiserate with him but to also point out that some of them turned out to be pretty cool in some ways. I've found several of them would often make interesting points or funny jokes and sometimes really add to the discussions going on here. Anyway, if I did offend you, Logan, I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional. I was just thinking aloud, so to speak. You were one of the first people to reach out to me here and I've always appreciated your posts. I hope you return or are just really busy or something.

damon

Is lonevoice Ok i have not seen her posted in a while. I was just listening to a past show with MV and the mudking and they were talking about one of her post about Art coming back on the air(midnight in the desert)

Juan

We haven't heard from her since on an accused her of actually being Elvira.

damon

Quote from: Juan on August 20, 2017, 05:57:10 PM
Ok. There has been a lot of bellgabbers that don't post here.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Juan on August 20, 2017, 05:57:10 PM

I thought that Lonevoice being the real Elvira was a given, didn't realize that was a continuous issue.

analog kid

Eddie Coyle. He had great insight into any subject you could throw at him, and impeccable taste in music, that I'm still appreciating years later. My favorite was his unending knowledge of Blue Oyster Cult. I wonder what he's doing in Boston these days. Cheers to you, you fascinating, tortured mofo.

damon

Quote from: analog kid on August 21, 2017, 06:15:12 PM
Eddie Coyle. He had great insight into any subject you could throw at him, and impeccable taste in music, that I'm still appreciating years later. My favorite was his unending knowledge of Blue Oyster Cult. I wonder what he's doing in Boston these days. Cheers to you, you fascinating, tortured mofo.
I had my issues with Eddie Coyle back in the day. I am wondering if he is still OK.

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on August 21, 2017, 06:40:35 PM
I had my issues with Eddie Coyle back in the day. I am wondering if he is still OK.

Why?  Did you throw him a beating?  Is that why he doesn't post here anymore?  You're such a macho.  No wonder senda and phaggot clownz are drawn to you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on August 21, 2017, 06:15:12 PM

Well, BOC is cool but then you're a stupid faggot. So, I'm not sure what to think.  :-\

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on August 21, 2017, 11:51:10 PM
Frankly, all three of you are suspect. Get over yourself.
Hell, I'm actually one of your alternate accounts /personalities... Too bad you don't recognize me.  ;)

When did it come out that "she" was really Casio?  (Or "how" did it come out?)

Juan

She couldn't have been Casio. I exchanged some pms with her and she showed too much knowledge of the news business to be anything other than she publicly claimed.

Quote from: Juan on August 22, 2017, 05:23:13 AM
She couldn't have been Casio. I exchanged some pms with her and she showed too much knowledge of the news business to be anything other than she publicly claimed.

Just from reading her posts, she is who she claims to be and clearly isn't Casio

Jackstar

I remember when you junior sleuths were telling me that I were Casio. Good times, good times.