• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

JesusJuice

Quote from: effluenza on March 03, 2017, 07:29:15 PM
Who cares? Why so invested in keeping a dossier on the goings on here. You're like bell gabs gossip queen. Fag.

This is how people end up getting rused on the internet.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 03, 2017, 07:18:45 PM

No. Poor Norland got rused. He's too embarrassed to come back. We were all rused. Actually no, I was the only one that wasn't rused. I pointed out that she was originally a 40 year old Canadian then she suddenly became a 32 year old Californian and everyone said that they were  fine with that!  >:(

I thought she was a 21 year old Israeli working in Syria with a Mossad elite covert operations unit

Ciardelo

"She" is actually a "He" y'all. Norland is probably upset he touched something extra down the front of those pants.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: effluenza on March 03, 2017, 07:29:15 PM
Who cares? Why so invested in keeping a dossier on the goings on here. You're like bell gabs gossip queen. Fag.

Ooooh! Get her?!  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 03, 2017, 07:18:45 PM

No. Poor Norland got rused. He's too embarrassed to come back. We were all rused. Actually no, I was the only one that wasn't rused. I pointed out that she was originally a 40 year old Canadian then she suddenly became a 32 year old Californian and everyone said that they were  fine with that!  >:(

Does that count as a gender change?

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 03, 2017, 07:42:05 PM
"She" is actually a "He" y'all. Norland is probably upset he touched something extra down the front of those pants.
https://youtu.be/fneEgwYhiks

akwilly

starrmtn001

Quote from: akwilly on March 06, 2017, 12:06:38 AM
I've been busy trying to work this thing
Please tell me you didn't try to set it on fire.  :o

Welcome back, Willy! ;D

jazmunda

Peeing into that drain in the shower is very satisfying. You should try it. I highly recommend it.

WildCard

Quote from: Σ> on March 03, 2017, 01:14:51 AM
Jackstar is neither right nor left. He's contrarian.
Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 05, 2017, 06:32:27 PM
No, I am not.

You're just back and I'm already sick of you. How long were you gone? Like three minutes?

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 05, 2017, 06:32:27 PM
Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 03, 2017, 12:54:21 AM
Who killed Jackstar?
Jews.
Yeah, they get a pass on this one. If ever there was a case of justifiable homicide

WildCard

Don't. You'll only get it dirty. Just dust it every few days. And put some flowers on top of it.
In India they make altars out of those.
Keep it nice.

TigerLily

willy is back! And with indoor plumbing! ... wait  ???  anyway, nice to have you back,  sweetie  :-*

Zetaspeak

I just noticed Juan Cena hasn't  been on for a month, is a regular  in GNS thread.

zeebo

Eddie Dean hasn't posted in like a year.  Maybe he's off on another adventure with the Gunslinger.  :-\

SredniVashtar

FightTheFuture. I don't think he's been around since Trump was elected. I disagreed with him on almost everything but he was rather fun,  when he wasn't threatening to murder people.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 08, 2017, 12:50:59 PM
FightTheFuture. I don't think he's been around since Trump was elected. I disagreed with him on almost everything but he was rather fun,  when he wasn't threatening to murder people.

Some were so in the tank for Hillary that they've signed up to be on a waiting list to be her next murder victim. She has to keep killing. It's like breathing to her. After losing the election she realized that there were still a lot of committed ideologues who would be willing to do this for her and so, of course, she set up a covert program committed to sating her blood lust. Victims sign legal forms guaranteeing that the incident will be viewed legally as a suicide and that evidence will be presented (including a suicide note written by the victim) indicating and leaving no doubt in investigation that it was a suicide. I'm not sure if he's had his turn yet though. He could just be on ice.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Σ> on March 08, 2017, 12:55:05 PM
was he?

I'm not saying I'd like to go on a cycling holiday with him. Just that every so often he'd surprise me with an opinion I hadn't expected. We all have our different ways of enjoying ourselves; you have your fake wife and daughter soundboard, and I like annoying fundamentalist Christians. I think there's room for both of us.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 08, 2017, 01:12:17 PM
I'm not saying I'd like to go on a cycling holiday with him. Just that every so often he'd surprise me with an opinion I hadn't expected. We all have our different ways of enjoying ourselves; you have your fake wife and daughter soundboard, and I like annoying fundamentalist Christians. I think there's room for both of us.

it's not even a soundboard.  just a shitty folder with some clips in it.

zeebo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 08, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

All I know is FTF was a good sport on the Knapp thread, and he supported my vice for good scotch.  That was good enough for me (barring any possible felonies of course).

paladin1991

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2017, 03:06:34 PM
All I know is FTF was a good sport on the Knapp thread, and he supported my vice for good scotch.  That was good enough for me (barring any possible felonies of course).

Of course.  And let's face it, allegations of felonies are not really the same as conviction of felonies.

Jackstar

Quote from: Σ> on March 08, 2017, 01:24:39 PM
it's not even a soundboard.  just a shitty folder with some clips in it.

NewStar

Quote from: I changed my name on January 09, 2017, 09:31:23 PM
The biggest CUCK to ever grace this domain is Ciardelo.
Maybe you are not aware. Ciardelo hates Heather now with passion of unmeasurable magnitude. 
Times changed.
Ciardelo officially apologized for sucking Heathers ass and returned all her panties with brown skid marks that she give him for White Knighting.

Ciardelo is good now. He saw the light.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew_fcRbU_pw

NewStar

I'M DEPARTING NOW, ciao

MIRROR, the mirror--is calling me back. 
I see many mirrors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbr865kv3o