• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 03, 2017, 12:54:21 AM
Who killed Jackstar?

He is in Seattle and AKWilly is in Alaska so maybe they went on a vision quest.

zeebo

I honestly used to think there was some Jackstar/Stellar connection, but now I pray that's not true.

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 03, 2017, 12:58:06 AM

Why does Dumb and Dumber come to mind?  Love ak but he sure did a lot of crazy shit.

mikuthing01

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2017, 01:00:06 AM
I honestly used to think there was some Jackstar/Stellar connection, but now I pray that's not true.

Stellar has posted youtube videos of himself on bellgab and MV found a pic of Jackstar the two look nothing alike. Also Jackstar seemed to lean right and Stellar leans so far to the left he fell over. Definitely not the same person but they might take the same SSRIs

zeebo

Quote from: mikuthing01 on March 03, 2017, 01:03:11 AM
Stellar has posted youtube videos of himself on bellgab and MV found a pic of Jackstar the two look nothing alike. Also Jackstar seemed to lean right and Stellar leans so far to the left he fell over. Definitely not the same person but they might take the same SSRIs

Lol ok you've put my mind at ease.  Sort of.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2017, 01:09:36 AM
Lol ok you've put my mind at ease.  Sort of.

Stellar is meister. He has never denied it.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Jackstar is neither right nor left. He's contrarian. If he were aware of your post, he'd change his avatar to Phil Donahue.

mikuthing01

When i watched Stellars youtube video he gave off a liberal "the dude" vibe.

zeebo

Quote from: Σ> on March 03, 2017, 01:14:51 AM
Jackstar is neither right nor left. He's contrarian. ...

That covers the x & y axis, but I think there's a z dimension in there.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Σ> on March 03, 2017, 01:14:51 AM
Jackstar is neither right nor left. He's contrarian. If he were aware of your post, he'd change his avatar to Phil Donahue.

kek!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on March 03, 2017, 01:18:34 AM
When i watched Stellars youtube video he gave off a liberal "the dude" vibe.

Don't be disin' on the dude. There were lots of ins, lots of outs and lots of what have yous to his life.  ;) 8)

Rix Gins

I noticed occasional missing words in Stellar's diatribes...as if the onrush of words are too fast to include an occasional "and" or "of".  Similar style of sentence structure that a certain someone used to employ.     

mikuthing01

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 03, 2017, 01:21:10 AM
I noticed occasional missing words in Stellar's diatribes...as if the onrush of words are too fast to include an occasional "and" or "of".  Similar style of sentence structure that a certain someone used to employ.     

heh i know (((he))) still lurks here, I don't need to hide behind anonymous ID's i take great pride in my shitposts. 

TigerLily

Quote from: theONE's mother is a whore💯👌👏 on March 02, 2017, 08:32:14 AM
It's a shame that akwilly allowed a bunch of hypocrites to shame him off of bellgab. Fuck those people, willy. Come back.

Free willy!  Such a sweet quirky guy. I got a bit worried when he started pooing in his furniture and lighting it on fire. Hope he is well

paladin1991

Quote from: jaz on March 02, 2017, 03:12:54 PM
They call me jaz wayne gacy.

Not to be confused with Open Wounds Gacy in the Falkie thread.

paladin1991

Quote from: Σ> on March 03, 2017, 12:53:19 AM
I would think not, but people constantly surprise me.

Why thank you sweety.  it's just your average six.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 03, 2017, 12:58:06 AM

I  better alert the Idaho State Police.  Seal off the border.

zeebo

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on March 03, 2017, 02:50:19 AM
Where the hell is Food Lion?

FL has been missing for some time, in spite of several mentions on this thread.  Somewhere earlier it was said that there might have been some conspiracy afoot right before the disappearance.

Rix Gins

Norlands been gone for several weeks now.  Hopefully just taking a vacation or something.

zeebo

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 03, 2017, 03:13:10 AM
Norlands been gone for several weeks now.  Hopefully just taking a vacation or something.

I thought maybe he's been busy helping Empress get through a rough patch after the election.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2017, 06:53:14 PM
I thought maybe he's been busy helping Empress get through a rough patch after the election.  :-\

They're the same person.  ;)

JesusJuice

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 03, 2017, 06:58:06 PM
They're the same person.  ;)

No. Poor Norland got rused. He's too embarrassed to come back. We were all rused. Actually no, I was the only one that wasn't rused. I pointed out that she was originally a 40 year old Canadian then she suddenly became a 32 year old Californian and everyone said that they were  fine with that!  >:(

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2017, 02:56:29 AM
FL has been missing for some time, in spite of several mentions on this thread.  Somewhere earlier it was said that there might have been some conspiracy afoot right before the disappearance.

We all know the Food Maxx old crone is somehow behind this.

effluenza

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 03, 2017, 07:18:45 PM

No. Poor Norland got rused. He's too embarrassed to come back. We were all rused. Actually no, I was the only one that wasn't rused. I pointed out that she was originally a 40 year old Canadian then she suddenly became a 32 year old Californian and everyone said that they were  fine with that!  >:(

Who cares? Why so invested in keeping a dossier on the goings on here. You're like bell gabs gossip queen. Fag.