• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 14, 2017, 10:57:10 PM
Hmmm.  Something about the cadence of this reply reminds me of theONE.  Tell me something, CozyRozie, do you like yaks?
Yes, very similar. ::)

Quote from: zeebo on February 14, 2017, 11:38:52 PM
We need to get Bobo's take on this.

I think he's very close to arranging a sit-down with Art. I can feel it.

zeebo

Quote from: rekcuf on February 14, 2017, 11:41:16 PM
I think he's very close to arranging a sit-down with Art. I can feel it.

I think Art's keeping his distance till that whole Greasy situation is settled.

Jackstar

Everyone who ever posted on Bellgab, who is now too busy to post, as they're frantically packing up all their belongings into waterproof baggies--well, yeah, I miss them too. Sob, bluh, poor me.

zeebo

Beelzebubbelah has not been around in some time.  Miss his enigmatic/illuminating posts.  To put it in his style:  I hope soon with us still he will be.

JesusJuice

It's a shame that akwilly allowed a bunch of hypocrites to shame him off of bellgab. Fuck those people, willy. Come back.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: theONE's mother is a whore💯👌👏 on March 02, 2017, 08:32:14 AM
It's a shame that akwilly allowed a bunch of hypocrites to shame him off of bellgab. Fuck those people, willy. Come back.

What happened?

whoozit

He found this place, I am sure he has a high tolerance to shame.

zeebo

Quote from: whoozit on March 02, 2017, 02:11:44 PM
He found this place, I am sure he has a high tolerance to shame.

Being shamed off bellgab is like getting kicked out of the park for being homeless.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 02, 2017, 02:20:14 PM
Being shamed off bellgab is like getting kicked out of the park for being homeless.

When will people learn?! Stay in your cage, don't rock the boat.  ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on March 02, 2017, 02:20:14 PM

You can only be shamed off BellGab for masturbating in the Bella Haven thread. Even then it's accepted with a side of bacon.

bateman

Wait, what happened?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 02, 2017, 02:51:01 PM
Wait, what happened?

I want to know too.  He was a good guy, I don't know what can have happened to chase him away.

bateman

SredniVashtar

Quote from: jaz on March 02, 2017, 03:12:54 PM
They call me jaz wayne gacy.

It's sad, losing the Ashes has made you like a wounded animal, lashing out at the innocent. It's only fair to let you have a look at what you're missing. But, remember, you're not allowed to touch it, being bloody losers!

bateman

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 02, 2017, 03:32:03 PM
Son Of Samunda

No, I think he had it right the first time, with the young gay transients in the crawlspace and all.

jazmunda

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 02, 2017, 03:23:30 PM
It's sad, losing the Ashes has made you like a wounded animal, lashing out at the innocent. It's only fair to let you have a look at what you're missing. But, remember, you're not allowed to touch it, being bloody losers!

You must get penis envy holding it.

jazmunda

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on March 02, 2017, 03:32:59 PM
No, I think he had it right the first time, with the young gay transients in the crawlspace and all.

Touche in the tooshy to you.  :P

MV/Liberace!

did that really happen?

My theory is that my main man Willy got into such a bind with the older lady and the googly eyed girl that he has
fled town and as I type this, he is prowling Fields Avenue in Angeles City having the time of of his life.

Taaroa

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 02, 2017, 10:10:01 PM
My theory is that my main man Willy got into such a bind with the older lady and the googly eyed girl that he has
fled town and as I type this, he is prowling Fields Avenue in Angeles City having the time of of his life.
He's on his way to Melbourne to personally put an end to all the bad advice that originates from there.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 08:23:41 PM
did that really happen?

Can a guy who burns his poop in beer boxes and posts pictures of it on the internet can be shamed? lol

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mikuthing01 on March 02, 2017, 10:37:53 PM
Can a guy who burns his poop in beer boxes and posts pictures of it on the internet can be shamed? lol

I would think not, but people constantly surprise me.