• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

ksm32

Will Sheriff MV ever let Bart Ell out of jail or has the key been destroyed along with the cast.  Trolling the founder of the forum not such a great idea..
FREE Bart Ell?

albrecht

Quote from: MV on February 06, 2015, 04:19:28 AM

nope.
Of course there could be a myriad of explanations for no longer posting but it is a bit disconcerting that foodlion's last posts were about possible meth-heads breaking into his property etc and best way to deal with security or deal with them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ksm32 on February 06, 2015, 02:25:29 PM
Will Sheriff MV ever let Bart Ell out of jail or has the key been destroyed along with the cast.  Trolling the founder of the forum not such a great idea..
FREE Bart Ell?

Yes, it is too soon. It will only end in tears. He needs to endure his two-three month forced banishment before being allowed back into the loving arms of this, the most generous spirited fold of (Cont pp94)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 06, 2015, 02:50:10 PM

Yes, it is too soon. It will only end in tears. He needs to endure his two-three month forced banishment before being allowed back into the loving arms of this, the most generous spirited fold of (Cont pp94)

That page 94 is getting pretty crowded.  Don't forget the importance of white space in your copy.

BobGrau

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 06, 2015, 05:22:28 PM

That page 94 is getting pretty crowded.  Don't forget the importance of white space in your copy.

Racist.

zeebo

Where's Seraphim?  If I remember correctly, last we heard she was heading off to Ukraine for some writing gig.  I miss her spirited posts.  Also I miss Ravenna.

karios8

I miss MV when he was represented by this avatar instead of the improved, asshole version of myspace Tom.

Quote from: MV on February 09, 2015, 03:12:21 AM
It feels good.

I missed this avatar, plus it reminds me why my sea salt should be iodized.

lonevoice

sardondi always *sniff*

And Eddie Dean, where you at?

BobGrau

Quote from: lonevoice on February 15, 2015, 02:05:28 AM
sardondi always *sniff*

And Eddie Dean, where you at?

That's a good point, wither goest thou eddie?

I bet Sardondi still lurks.

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on February 16, 2015, 02:30:54 AM
i've never heard that.
Hell, she says it all the time.  You never heard your wife say that?  Huh, that's queer.

aldousburbank

While yous all were dicking around with Art last night, the Steelbot and I had a nice catch up conversation. Dude is doing well. Hopefully he shows up here again soon.

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 18, 2015, 08:15:39 AM
While yous all were dicking around with Art last night, the Steelbot and I had a nice catch up conversation. Dude is doing well. Hopefully he shows up here again soon.
he showed up in the chatroom for a bit.

onan

I just bumped into an old post of Usagi's. I miss Usagi.

Quote from: onan on March 11, 2015, 05:59:22 PM

Me too.

She seems to come and go, so hopefully she'll return

Still no word on Food Lion, eh?  Chine has been pretty quiet lately.  Quick Karl has sort of faded lately, too, it seems.  I miss Flaxen Hegemony.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on March 11, 2015, 05:59:22 PM

She's running the Fantastic Forum now.

onan

albrecht

Quote from: West of the Rockies on March 11, 2015, 08:57:38 PM
Still no word on Food Lion, eh?  Chine has been pretty quiet lately.  Quick Karl has sort of faded lately, too, it seems.  I miss Flaxen Hegemony.
I'm still a little concerned about the abruptness of Food Lion's disappearance from the forum. Last posting about nefarious characters (likely methheads) trespassing and stealing from him on his rural property and speculating on how to document or catch them on video. And also about law enforcement being corrupt or inept in his area. And then nothing.....

Quote from: MV on March 11, 2015, 10:47:10 PM
She's running the Fantastic Forum now.

That forum is a wasteland. The stupidest thing they ever did was make it where you have to be a member to see the board. People generally have to lurk for a bit before they take the time to register an account.

jazmunda

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 12, 2015, 09:00:55 AM
That forum is a wasteland. The stupidest thing they ever did was make it where you have to be a member to see the board. People generally have to lurk for a bit before they take the time to register an account.

I think that's Fantastic Forum 2. Fantastic Forum 1 is an open to the public wasteland. BellGab FTW

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on March 12, 2015, 02:53:08 PM
I think that's Fantastic Forum 2. Fantastic Forum 1 is an open to the public wasteland. BellGab FTW
And the davebots.

lonevoice

Anybody hear from ItsOver lately?   It's been a couple of weeks since he last posted, which is unusual.  I tried sending him a PM, but he has them blocked.

I miss valdez's nightly Coast recaps.  He is/was the Linda Moulton Howe of Bellgab.