• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2018, 04:45:16 PM
Seriously, I hope you’re able to reconsile with your boyfriend, Ritchie one day. Maybe if he was pounding you in the ass regularly you’d stop being such a faggot here.

Admit that you're gay

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 05, 2018, 12:58:34 PM
Why?  You wanna make out or something?  Kudos for going after it.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on August 24, 2012, 07:50:57 PM
I always enjoy reading the posts here, so thanks for all of the enjoyable reading you all provide!

What sort of a man thanks people for posting on a forum? Do you have a vagina?

Metron2267

Pocket pussy...

Vara sells these over at the LNM store - get the LNM Shield Tee and you can only be fucked by' legacy' hosts...lol... ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 05, 2018, 01:11:00 PM
Pocket pussy...

Vara sells these over at the LNM store - get the LNM Shield Tee and you can only be fucked by' legacy' hosts...lol... ;D

Irrelevant Enard won't go for that. Nibba's into dick, son.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 12:49:42 PM
Admit that you're gay

No. I’m sure you fantasize about me being gay but I have no fondness for penises or buttholes, other than my own. Dream on, gayboy. :D

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 01:08:31 PM
What sort of a man thanks people for posting on a forum? Do you have a vagina?
LOL what kind of loser digs six years into the past to find something to quote?

Btw that was posted before many of the dimwits like you showed up so yes, at the time I did find most threads and posts interesting and relevant.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 05, 2018, 04:59:40 PM
That was posted before many of the dimwits like you showed up so yes, at the time I did find most threads and posts interesting and relevant.

Don't mind me, I'm just on the rag coz MD won't put out.

>:(

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 05:21:30 PM
Don't mind me, I'm just on the rag coz MD won't put out.

>:(

OMG!  That's funny. ;D 

I'm sorry Doc.  My bad. :'(

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 06, 2018, 02:17:05 AM
OMG!  That's funny. ;D 

I'm sorry Doc.  My bad. :'(

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 09:04:53 PM
Hey MountainStarr,
how You doing sweetie, ??
Did you sobered up by now?
Couple of nights ago you were very nasty drunk and stirred a'lot of shit. But that's OK.. I forgive you.
I hope you feel better now.. :)

I started to watch video you posted, /topic interests me/ but stopped because some nigger in it started go ape loud,
(not sure if I will dedicate another 15 minutes of my time to watch it because of that ape loud nigger).
But the opening statements that 'Russian collusion' is fake might be not so true,..since Michael Cohen said that there was a Russian collusion.

"Trump: Ex-lawyer Cohen a 'weak person', he's 'lying' to get a reduced sentence"
https://www.rt.com/usa/445159-trump-says-michael-cohen-lying/

This shit might get very "BIG if TRUE"
What say you..??

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 14, 2019, 05:43:31 PM
No need to miss him anymore...

:)

I haven’t seen him post here in a long time...but I see your boyfriends back. Is there gonna be trouble?

chefist

Where are you Eddie Coyle? I feel you, but don't see you...BG is calling....

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

As is the case with nearly all cetacean-related imagery, I have no idea what this means.

paladin1991

Quote from: Camazotz on August 19, 2019, 03:31:47 PM
lonevoice, always lonevoice
I'm with you.  She can run with a joke, that one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on March 15, 2019, 04:26:36 PM
[attachment=1,msg1318544]

As is the case with nearly all cetacean-related imagery, I have no idea what this means.

Dolphins are intelligent animals. He looks happy about John McCain dying. That seems like an intelligent reaction to me. I bet Swishypants is still in mourning over him. :P

Taaroa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2019, 04:17:43 AM
Dolphins are intelligent animals. He looks happy about John McCain dying. That seems like an intelligent reaction to me. I bet Swishypants is still in mourning over him. :P

I see the dolphins have already gotten to you.

ItsOver

StarrMounting000?  Because BellGab can never have enough stalkers, pining for MV. ;)

Praise, Lee.

AvDaBr

Zeebo.  I filed a missing persons report with the authorities, and they have compiled a persons of interest list.  If you see these individuals, let them know they are wanted for questioning.

artbell_ghost

starrmontuianoo7. she was my best friend on this forum and she is a true bellgabber, and i don’t mean one of those fake OG ones but current mumble rapper full of cameos true bellgabber.

she went after the lion and didn’t hesitate. she lost her login for it but the effort was top 3.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: artbell_ghost on September 10, 2019, 07:25:13 PM
starrmontuianoo7. she was my best friend on this forum and she is a true bellgabber, and i don’t mean one of those fake OG ones but current mumble rapper full of cameos true bellgabber.

she went after the lion and didn’t hesitate. she lost her login for it but the effort was top 3.

Would you give a brief explanation of what led to her exile? 

WOTR

I'm going to go with Bell N Whistle (and Lonevoice.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: artbell_ghost on September 10, 2019, 07:25:13 PM

Gay.