• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

=Schlyder=

My interest in the details of the collapse of the towers is solely a professional one, being a welder.
Structural integrity is a pretty important aspect of my trade.
When I first saw the towers collapse, my reaction was "Something is not right here. Those building should not have collapsed like they did."
So out of professional curiosity I did some research and came to my personal conclusion.
That's about all I have to say on the matter. 

b_dubb

What fire retardant did they use to replace the asbestos? If any?

And while I'm here .... I'll just ... nnnnnhhhh .... there .....

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/open-government/news/2004/04/08/719/claim-vs-fact-rices-qa-testimony-before-the-911-commission/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 15, 2015, 04:23:18 PM
Don't waste keystrokes on Pud. He's just an agitator. He plays the same annoying role in many different threads.

Yeah: Annoying because I ask awkward questions..such as 'show me the evidence and not fantasies dreamed up by someone who just trawls conspiracy websites and calls it work or research'... I can see how that might annoy you. Frustrating being caught out professing to want 'truth' but in fact have your agenda set out already... Ergo: "It must be an inside job and if you say it isn't, you're wrong". Yeah?

WildCard

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 15, 2015, 12:43:03 PM
Whether or not pre-installed explosives were involved = whether or not David Carradine had a hooker with him when he closeted. Dude's still dead.

Don't be so dismissive. I need to know these things.

WildCard

Quote from: Schlyder7 on March 15, 2015, 04:55:31 PM
My interest in the details of the collapse of the towers is solely a professional one, being a welder.
When I first saw the towers collapse, my reaction was "Something is not right here. Those building should not have collapsed like they did."
So out of professional curiosity I did some research and came to my personal conclusion.

I don't know jack about engineering, but it looked like a controlled demolition to me.

Lunger

Quote from: WildCard on March 16, 2015, 01:22:26 PM
I don't know jack about engineering, but it looked like a controlled demolition to me.

It looks that way because the towers were designed to fall onto their own footprint.

PrairieGhost

Just listened to the gabcast. The government has done a false flag and lied to the american citizens to go to war before. Here's a link about the gulf of tonkin.

http://www.usni.org/magazines/navalhistory/2008-02/truth-about-tonkin

"Questions about the Gulf of Tonkin incidents have persisted for more than 40 years. But once-classified documents and tapes released in the past several years, combined with previously uncovered facts, make clear that high government officials distorted facts and deceived the American public about events that led to full U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War."

Robert McNamara admits Gulf of Tonkin attack did not happen

aldousburbank

I personally don't believe anything that anyone says about anything- 9/11, OKC, vaccines, sasquatch, Elvis, sushi or whateverz

Pale Horse

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 25, 2015, 09:14:23 PM
I personally don't believe anything that anyone says about anything- 9/11, OKC, vaccines, sasquatch, Elvis, sushi or whateverz

You are especially smart to be double checking your facts on Sushi. I recommend Fukushima Rolls. 

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 30, 2015, 12:50:15 PM
  Cui Bono?

That reminds me: (a) U2 Sucks (b) Careful when skiing!

Pale Horse

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 30, 2015, 12:55:56 PM
    That reminds me: (a) U2 Sucks (b) Careful when skiing!
So Sonny was killed because of his foreknowledge of 9/11? He refused to sign PENAC or what?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 30, 2015, 09:22:57 PM
So Sonny was killed because of his foreknowledge of 9/11? He refused to sign PENAC or what?

I think he knew too much about TWA 800...

...or was haggling Cher about that back catalog getting reissued on cd.

henge0stone

Quote from: Schlyder7 on March 15, 2015, 04:55:31 PM

Have you built skyscrapers? And if you have are you familiar with the way they are designed? Just being a welder doesn't mean you know how a building is affected when a plane full of fuel runs into it. The explanation is perfectly logical and what about the video where you see planes hitting the buildings?

'truthers' give blanket statements like there is no way that the steel could melt but what are they basing that on? What facts are there of what happens when a plane full of fuel hits a building. Honestly the towers didn't look that sturdy and were much thinner than the empire state building so it seems logical to me.

All of the 'truthers' so called facts are taken from either misinformation given during the event, there was a lot of false information in the confusion of 9/11 that's the nature of live reporting.

No matter how many times you show them the planes hitting the buildings and the real facts they will not believe it. Its a weird religion of not trusting reality.

b_dubb

This would be a good spot to post the Two Girls One Cup video. All things being equal.

albrecht

So Susan Lindauer was on again last night. Thoughts? Real degrees and job experience (though not sure how to verify the DIA and CIA work experience claims)- but that does not mean you can't be, or go, crazy. But psikhushka comes to mind but, then again again, so does stalking and/or sedition even.  And she does sound a bit "off." But, then again again again, wouldn't YOU sound 'off' if you had warned your bosses beforehand and nothing was done? And you went through legal battles and sent to prison and a mental institution....?
The things in the Patriot Act, NDAA, the National Security Letters etc are pretty kafkaesque.

ps: the use of "sand nigger" got a gasp from Syrette and I was pretty shocked that could make it out on the national airwaves. Board operator asleep. I wonder if they will edit that out of the replay shows and streamlink. And if they are going to get into any trouble from FCC or the Canadian equivalent.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2015, 04:55:12 PM
ps: the use of "sand nigger" got a gasp from Syrette and I was pretty shocked that could make it out on the national airwaves. Board operator asleep.

transparent psy-op tactic

Jackstar

Quote from: henge0stone on May 24, 2015, 08:14:14 AM
No matter how many times you show them the planes hitting the buildings and the real facts they will not believe it. Its a weird religion of not trusting reality.

While you do whatever passes for your processing of the below image, remember this, smart guy: You forgot the apostrophe in "It's."

Pieces of steel weighing up to four tons were found having been ejected horizontally from the buildings. Riddle me this!

The low-res blobs in the above picture are explosions. Riddle me that!

I don't have to be a certified welder to know that when the crack pipe gets hot, one should put it down.

That seems logical to me.

henge0stone

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2015, 06:43:06 AM

While you do whatever passes for your processing of the below image, remember this, smart guy: You forgot the apostrophe in "It's."

Pieces of steel weighing up to four tons were found having been ejected horizontally from the buildings. Riddle me this!

The low-res blobs in the above picture are explosions. Riddle me that!

I don't have to be a certified welder to know that when the crack pipe gets hot, one should put it down.

That seems logical to me.

My ability to spell has nothing to do with this.

What does that building picture prove? Steel beams were ejected when it fell? What does that prove? That's not far from where the planes hit, maybe the fuel inside the building caused an explosion. Why is that not possible? Why do you think planes with fuel running into buildings wouldn't be able to cause an explosion? There was an initial explosion when the planes hit so why is it not probable that another explosion would occur while the fuel was burning?

The random blobs of smoke in the picture don't look like explosions to me.
This is an explosion, you know when those planes hit.
https://www.google.com/search?q=9/11&safe=off&biw=1366&bih=633&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=D9hwVYuXNMTZtQXjroEY&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#imgrc=iCIaPa07wJb-sM%253A%3B7GkQH-ZPVQZOPM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Forientalreview.org%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2014%252F09%252F9-11-toomuchnews-com-1-21vu212.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Forientalreview.org%252F2014%252F09%252F12%252F911-after-13-years%252F%3B492%3B550
looks quite different from those low res blobs.

Jackstar

Quote from: henge0stone on June 04, 2015, 05:02:40 PM
Why do you think planes with fuel running into buildings wouldn't be able to cause an explosion?

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2015, 09:58:53 PM

I don't understand the comment in the diagram.  I understood fuel flowed down the shaft and ignited, or perhaps was burning as it went down and started secondary fires, or perhaps erupted in multiple explosions on the way down as it became exposed to air (oxygen) at openings on various floors.  The oxygen in the shaft would be expended pretty quickly.  I haven't investigated that part except to know the claim is that fuel flowed down the elevator shafts.  Not sure where anyone is getting this idea that it was all one extended fireball.

Jackstar

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 04, 2015, 11:01:11 PM
Not sure where anyone is getting this idea that it was all one extended fireball.

Something has to explain the explosions in the lobby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1yR-iQiV8A

Quote from: Jackstar on June 05, 2015, 02:34:44 AM
Something has to explain the explosions in the lobby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1yR-iQiV8A

I don't know the timing of that video, or what building it was in.  As I said, fuel was said to spill down the elevator shafts.  It could have exploded upon reaching open areas in the shaft exposed to a supply of fresh oxygen.  It seems like the video came later when the firefighters were staging.  That is easily explainable too.  Assuming fuel was spreading fire to the lower floors, the fires would initially be burning in an enclosed space.  As the oxygen supply dwindled they would become smoldering fires filling the rooms with thick black smoke.  Once windows broke or sections of wall collapsed, this would cause an explosion as air rushed in to meet the hot smoke.  Firefighters have to be wary of this all the time when they're trying to break into burning buildings, no?  Add fuel vapour to the mix and it would be that much worse.

Jackstar

Jet Fuel Did Not Cause Explosions in the WTC Lobby
Posted on November 17, 2013

QuoteFor the jet fuel bolus hypothesis to be even remotely reasonable, the following five challenges would have to be overcome.

1)  The jet fuel that was available to flow down and away via openings, after accounting for the external fireballs and impact zone fires, was estimated by FEMA to be about 3,500 gallons. And NIST stated that, “No evidence or analysis emerged that significantly altered the FEMA estimate” (NCSTAR 1-5F, p 56). The 3,500 gallons would need to flow evenly across the entire, acre-wide area of the impact floors.

2)  The impact damage would have had to fully open, and leave exposed, the 22 elevator shafts in the core area of the impact zone (or the 30+ in the WTC2 impact zone). The shafts that were most important would be for cars #6, #7, and #50, the express elevators traveling the entire distance from top to bottom. In WTC1, these were located at the opposite side of the core from the impact zone.

3)  We must assume that no more than a proportionate amount of jet fuel flowed into the express elevator shafts on the opposite side, after traveling through more than half of floor space of the tower. This would be one-22nd of the total available, or 159 gallons. There were also 12 in x 18 in telephone cable openings between floors, however, and holes in the floors made by the impacting aircraft, through which fuel would have been lost. A realistic maximum therefore might be 120 gallons in each shaft, assuming an equal amount of the spilling jet fuel made it all the way across to the express elevator side.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 05, 2015, 03:35:38 AM
As I said, fuel was said to spill down the elevator shafts.

Quote4)  The jet fuel would have adhered to the surface of the elevator shaft as it traveled downward. The elevator shafts were lined with 2-inch thick gypsum planking and the low surface tension jet fuel would have wetted this thoroughly. An estimate of the surface area in an express shaft is 60,000 square feet. A quick experiment shows that gypsum board soaks up approximately 0.03 gallons of kerosene per square foot.  All the available jet fuel (120 gallons) would have been lost in this process before the jet fuel bolus reached the mid-point of its fall.

Therefore the jet fuel that was available to flow down and away from the floors of impact could not have reached the concourse level of the WTC towers.

5)  However, a lot of damage was attributed to this impossible jet fuel bolus. Eyewitnesses stated that there were intense elevator area fires in the lower half of the building. There were fires on the 40th floor, and the 22nd floor, and witnesses said that the elevator doors on the 22nd floor had been blown out from fires or explosions in the elevator shafts. Even if a highly disproportionate quantity of jet fuel from the aircraft had somehow caused these fires and the related damage, there certainly would not have have been any left to reach the lobby.

All of this ignores the questions of how unburned jet fuel could make its way around the elevator cabs in the shafts, how it could re-accumulate at the lower level, and how the supposed fuel/air mix could become optimum and then ignite. It also ignores how much jet fuel would be required to produce the explosive energy needed to destroy so much of the lobby, including the huge windows and the massive granite wall coverings, and kill people in that area.

drops mic

Jackstar

You seem to be under the impression that it is my responsibility to prove something. You are mistaken.

albrecht

It would be interesting to learn the terms, if any but I assume a large payoff settlement, of that Lloyd's lawsuit against the Saudis that was dropped.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/september-11-attacks/11653706/US-report-claiming-Saudi-Arabia-financed-911-attack-redacted-by-Bush.html