• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

albrecht

Quote from: bigchucka on May 06, 2014, 04:53:06 PM
albrecht...  I do believe that's EXACTLY what happened with that Lloyd's Of London lawsuit.
You would think something like that would leak out or even be made public but Lloyd's has such an interesting structure and wouldn't have to release that info to non-members or the public. Especially considering the members are often the same companies, or entities, that do much business shipping Saudi product all over the globe.

albrecht

Quote from: bigchucka on May 06, 2014, 05:19:26 PM
About 1400 views on YouTube...

http://youtu.be/g1W80_gL82E
Yeah, this is a different lawsuit and I'm guessing "went away" either due to sovereign immunity or because the families already took the government money or insurance pay-off. But the insurance companies and their underwriters etc sued, as supposedly the Lloyd's did, I would expect a more serious lawsuit and a bigger $$ settlement and $$ for hushing it up.

bigchucka

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2014, 05:11:05 PM
You would think something like that would leak out or even be made public but Lloyd's has such an interesting structure and wouldn't have to release that info to non-members or the public. Especially considering the members are often the same companies, or entities, that do much business shipping Saudi product all over the globe.

8:50 minutes in...
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/9/20/headlines

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039879/Lloyds-withdraws-Sauid-lawsuit-Insurance-giant-withdraws-action-claimed-country-funded-9-11.html

bateman

QuoteThe background:

In September 2011, two independent reporters writing for BrowardBulldog.org reported that a family from Saudi Arabia, who lived in Sarasota County's prestigious Prestancia development prior to September 2001, had connections with individuals associated with terrorism.

The report, reprinted three years ago by the Herald-Tribune, cited documents showing phone calls to the house were made by hijackers who trained in Venice to fly airplanes. The report also said the family was visited by people using a car licensed to Mohammed Atta -- who crashed the first plane into the World Trade Center on Sept. 11.

The FBI subsequently said the family was not "related to any threat nor connected to the 9/11 plot."

Yet neither the FBI nor anyone else has explained why the family, closely related to a prominent Saudi financier, abruptly left its Prestancia home two weeks before 9/11 -- leaving clothes in closets, food in the refrigerator and three cars in the driveway and garage.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20140408/OPINION/304089997

onan

Quote from: George Drooly on May 06, 2014, 05:36:28 PM
What does all this have to do with fracking?

I dunno, what do you think of fracking?

Jackstar

Jackstar

Is it not remarkable, how it seems like everything seems to happen at the same time?

Some people believe that is because our Universe is contained within a fourth-dimensional tesseract, floating on the event horizon of a fifth-dimensional Logos, and thus all events are really One Event, endlessly replaying itself over and over in what We only dimly, thinly percieve as spacetime. Meanwhile, I believe that bullshit story I just made up for the previous sentence is more likely to be true, than all these endless series of total bullshit 9/11 stories that keep replaying themselves--now spanning two decades, Apologists. Chew on that fat for a while, Sparky.

What do you believe here?

::) :ROLLEYES:  ::)

Jackstar

Hilarious on multiple levels: http://www.infowars.com/democratic-candidate-tweets-vile-benghazi-masturbation-joke/

The tweet in question? Arguably vile:

QuoteAs part of National Masturbation Month, Republicans like screaming the name of their fluffer, Ben Ghazi, when they orgasm. #TrueStory

Jackstar

I went to look for more news, but all I can find on Teh Intarwebs is story after story after story about some kidnapped children.

I wonder why that happened just now? Must be one of them "coinky-dinks." Kony 2012! Kony 2012!

::)

bigchucka

The Democrats must go to BJ Rhodes instead of 'ol Ben.

I always did think that YouTube video excuse was full of shit.  What actually took place.... I've heard a few.  But back to the video.... they could have came up with something better?  I mean fuck, terrorist like using number plays and anniversaries, and it date it happened was NINE ELEVEN.  That would have been a more plausible lie to go with.  I'm thinking they even told grieving family members when the coffins came back that it was cause they was pissed at a dumbass video.  Thanks, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, who taught people to think this shit might be true.  The whole "they'll go crazy and fucking riot" part.

Quote from: bigchucka on May 09, 2014, 07:17:28 PM
The Democrats must go to BJ Rhodes instead of 'ol Ben.

I always did think that YouTube video excuse was full of shit.  What actually took place.... I've heard a few.  But back to the video.... they could have came up with something better?  I mean fuck, terrorist like using number plays and anniversaries, and it date it happened was NINE ELEVEN.  That would have been a more plausible lie to go with.  I'm thinking they even told grieving family members when the coffins came back that it was cause they was pissed at a dumbass video.  Thanks, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, who taught people to think this shit might be true.  The whole "they'll go crazy and fucking riot" part.

What did Parker and Stone do?  I remember the being pissed off about Comedy Central censoring a depiction of Mohammed in an episode a few years ago, but I don't recall anything about Benghazi.

They also depicted Mohammed in the "Super Best Friends" (one of my personal faves) about twelve years ago, and nobody got upset about it.  However, I'm guessing CC doesn't show it any more.

bigchucka

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 09, 2014, 08:22:45 PM
What did Parker and Stone do?  I remember the being pissed off about Comedy Central censoring a depiction of Mohammed in an episode a few years ago, but I don't recall anything about Benghazi.

They also depicted Mohammed in the "Super Best Friends" (one of my personal faves) about twelve years ago, and nobody got upset about it.  However, I'm guessing CC doesn't show it any more.

The document at the top of the page... it refers to a video that was posted on YouTube. The story that our government was putting out was people were rioting because it said something or other about their faith.  Parker and Stone got death threats, which is another example of that...

And because they were rioting, they killed an U.S. Ambassador, two former SEALs, and one other.  Ten more injured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Best_Friends

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201_(South_Park)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

Jackstar

Quote from: bigchucka on May 10, 2014, 12:49:30 AM
The story that our government was putting out was people were rioting because it said something or other about their faith.

Just ask yourself... who ever needs to "put out" a story?

think about it

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on May 10, 2014, 01:09:27 AM
Just ask yourself... who ever needs to "put out" a story?

think about it

Because that's one of the main topics of her story, I'm gonna go with Monica Lewinsky.

See?  All depends on what your definition of "put out" is.

onan

Quote from: bigchucka on May 10, 2014, 02:33:00 AM
Because that's one of the main topics of her story, I'm gonna go with Monica Lewinsky.

See?  All depends on what your definition of "put out" is.

And I was thinking, fire.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2014, 01:40:58 AM
Their natural home is the David Iike forum where they can find like minded paraniod and disturbed kindred spirits. And they'd be made so welcome too.

David icke forum is downright normal compared to godlikeproductions or abovetopsecret.

Stellar

So what is the Larry Silverstien up to now?  I bet he is hiding out somewhere under the old building 7 talking to Obama saying should I pull it again?  Obama rises up in fear in the middle of the night and says please don't pull my derivatives but you can pull the toilet.  Laughter than Larry realizes he left a bug under Obamas private toilet and wonders?

Larry thinks hmmm how many columns are at his white house? oops Larry you did it again?

cha ching ba bling paletes of $100.00 dollar bills implodes White House.  Obama says Larry you were 20 minutes late now in pulling my debt!  ::)

Obama Nominee Crumbles Trying To Defend WH Budget Deception

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on May 21, 2014, 03:36:21 AM

Whatever it is you're taking your dealer hasn't your best interests at heart.. :-\

Jackstar

You just blazed into a thread that you had absolutely zero presence in previously, just to be insulting to someone.

Reported. Also, does your mother know that you are a ponce? I won't tell her--I have a strict rule about speaking through the bag.

b_dubb

I still say we need to look at Building Pi. And Building Square Root -1

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2014, 04:33:32 AM
Whatever it is you're taking your dealer hasn't your best interests at heart.. :-\

ah well who ever pud you are shilling out?

Here is the destiny of three dim duds!

Nirvana - Lake Of Fire [Legenda Português]

Stellar

First off, rite out of the gate my heart goes out to all the victims of the hidden hand of mayhem.  But the hidden hand of mayhem that prescribes death will find theirs some day.

I don't think kindly towards shills or people who live in the false perception whom love the world as it is, believing in the contrived media!  Coming from the voice of reason they are purely ignorant or afraid to speak out.

Elliot Rodgers for unknown reasons which will hopefully come out played as a (B rated actor) at the whim of the some secret societies or not so secret intuition aimed at the future confiscation of guns which should be protected by the 2nd Amendment, which I feel the government will negate some day.

Here are two videos, which you as a logical mind can't refute just how pathetically they lie for the hidden hand of mayhem the big news media really is.  Please forget watching TV and use your computer to delegate what content you deem to watch or read!

Elliot Rodgers Hoax
Crisis Actors Exposed Part 4

9/11 Building 7 Media Foreknowledge:
BBC Reports Collapse of WTC Building 7 Early-- TWICE

Stellar

added bs news:  Also what I find extremely strange is that Elliot's voice sounds identical to the Actor Tom Cruises Voice!

Santa Barbara Elliot Rodger False Flag / Hoax - Strange Eyewitnesses and Product Placement

Watch in the background as someone is pacing back and forth in the below video of Elliot.  This is known in body language as nervousness.  Also this unknown person bends over to adjust something on the ground.

Final Video Isla Vista Drive By Shooting Killed Dead Alleged Killers Video Threat Elliot Rodger

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on May 30, 2014, 07:57:40 AM
First off, rite out of the gate my heart goes out to all the victims of the hidden hand of mayhem. 

You disingenuous pile of filth. You couldn't give a shit about anyone but the other deluded fucked up fucks who pile the net with shite that you eat up with a spoon that you can't cram down your shit lined throat fast enough.

It speaks volumes you have Bara as your avatar.

Fuck off and die, or at least infest the rotting carcass  of some other self regarding fucked up fuck who latches onto any crap that suits the story they've already decided.

Fuck off and die. How you have the temerity to say your heart goes out to anyone, hell knows. Is it what you copied and pasted from another CT site. Dumb fucking shit. I sincerely hope your poisoned brain consumes you and you die a very ill twat in great pain.

Please don't misunderstand me. I really mean all that. Putrid pile of shit.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 30, 2014, 09:28:52 AM

You disingenuous pile of filth. You couldn't give a shit about anyone but the other deluded fucked up fucks who pile the net with shite that you eat up with a spoon that you can't cram down your shit lined throat fast enough.

It speaks volumes you have Bara as your avatar.

Fuck off and die, or at least infest the rotting carcass  of some other self regarding fucked up fuck who latches onto any crap that suits the story they've already decided.

Fuck off and die. How you have the temerity to say your heart goes out to anyone, hell knows. Is it what you copied and pasted from another CT site. Dumb fucking shit. I sincerely hope your poisoned brain consumes you and you die a very ill twat in great pain.

Please don't misunderstand me. I really mean all that. Putrid pile of shit.
Off Topic,

Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today.  Yorkshire please get some help!  Pud did you write this in between constipation pains on the toilet via your laptop?  Also just, because woman find me attractive and yes I am heterosexual I do not have homo phobia like you (bara).  Your statements here verify for everyone just how primitive and neanderthal you are.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on May 30, 2014, 10:11:33 AM
Off Topic,

Your statements here verify for everyone just how primitive and neanderthal you are.

If I was the father of one of the victims and you spouted your shite in my ear shot you'd be introduced to just how primitive I could be. For you I'd throw in neanderthal, and discuss how you'd type without the ability to function on a cerebral level. Don't take any of that the wrong way will you? Putrid shit.