• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Dr. MD MD

It's bizarre how this woman wasn't incinerated by the "massive fire" caused by the jet fuel that we know caused the steel beams to weaken.  ::)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=APPrKNskn7Y

Jackstar

How did the kerosene pour down the elevator shafts and get to the lobby to cause an explosion there, when the elevators in that area of the building don't connect directly to the lobby?

Where are all the fascist apologists when one needs them? Come on, these should all be easy.

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2017, 01:46:19 AM
Not half as sad as your inability to form an argument.  ;)

HINT:  She explains in her first sentence why you are wrong

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on September 02, 2017, 09:44:52 PM

HINT:  She explains in her first sentence why you are wrong

HINT: You didn't watch far enough, as usual. You're welcome to your delusions, just don't expect anyone rational to join you.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on August 31, 2017, 08:01:46 AM

Usually the conspiracy theory is that it was "imploded" like a standard demolition.  Most implosions do not result in "heavy steel beams" flying 300 feet out.  Instead everything just ends up in a pile at the bottom.

So- was it amateur hour- did they use too many explosives in a bid to ensure that it all fell.  What is the story behind the conspiracy theory that includes "pull it" controlled demolition as proof on one hand, and then tries to use heavy steel beams flying out as proof of the same theory?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 03, 2017, 01:19:36 AM
Usually the conspiracy theory is that it was "imploded" like a standard demolition.  Most implosions do not result in "heavy steel beams" flying 300 feet out.  Instead everything just ends up in a pile at the bottom.

So- was it amateur hour- did they use too many explosives in a bid to ensure that it all fell.  What is the story behind the conspiracy theory that includes "pull it" controlled demolition as proof on one hand, and then tries to use heavy steel beams flying out as proof of the same theory?

Here's another question you should've asked: Would a simple collapse have cause that?

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 01:22:35 AM
Here's another question you should've asked: Would a simple collapse have cause that?
Truth be told- I really don't care at all.  I'm just curious if the theory is still that they "pulled it" and imploded it- or if it has changed over the years.

***Strangely, I do not claim to know what a millions of tons of steel and concrete coming down would cause regardless if it was aided by explosives or simple physics.  I have seen steel chains snap and know that metal under stress does funny things...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 03, 2017, 01:27:52 AM
Truth be told- I really don't care at all.  I'm just curious if the theory is still that they "pulled it" and imploded it- or if it has changed over the years.

It's not really a theory. It's, in fact, what the owner of the building said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 01:29:39 AM
It's not really a theory. It's, in fact, what the owner of the building said:
I'm really not about to join this argument.  I was just wondering why if they imploded the building you have people using flying metal beams as proof. If there is no answer, I will go back to ignoring this thread.  Just hoping that there was an intelligent answer to a question that I had while I was skimming the last few pages.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 03, 2017, 01:32:57 AM
I'm really not about to join this argument.  I was just wondering why if they imploded the building you have people using flying metal beams as proof. If there is no answer, I will go back to ignoring this thread.  Just hoping that there was an intelligent answer to a question that I had while I was skimming the last few pages.

It's not an argument. I'm still waiting for one. Jack and I are just presenting facts and a couple of authoritarian snowflakes are coughing up furballs over it. No big deal.

You found a logical inconsistency. Good for you! The only problem is it plays more into the conspiracy theories you'd rather mock than the official explanation because a simple collapse wouldn't have ejected materials at that velocity.

=Schlyder=

yes. the ejecting beams seem to contradict a simple pancaking of floors.   I still haven't found an explanation for the pools of molten metal found in the rubble in the basement a month after the towers collapsed.

SredniVashtar

It's not good enough to point out flaws, you have to present a coherent theory.  And Truthers don't, that's why they don't get any respect. All they do is use the Argument From Ignorance and a few ideas that back up their theories but aren't willing to test.

You have to explain why a demolition was necessary in the first place. Two planes should be enough for our deep state overlords to get their wars. Also, how does having two planes fly into the buildings not screw up the detonation process? They must have needed to build so much redundancy into it that the place would look like an ammo dump, yet nobody noticed.

I think these conspiracies may even have been fomented from inside govt anyway to distract from their own incompetence. They knew they fucked up, but by tossing out some chunks of red meat to the usual idiots it's a handy way of diffusing the blame. We know for a fact, from the Bennowitz case, that they do that with UFOs.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 03, 2017, 03:23:25 AM
It's not good enough to point out flaws, you have to present a coherent theory. 

That's really just your stupid fucking opinion.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2017, 04:50:45 AM
That's really just your stupid fucking opinion.

Yes, babe, but my opinion is shared by the rest of the civilised world, while yours is confined to a group of agoraphobic cretins. When you're one half of a dynamic duo with MD then surely even your clouded reasoning ought to tell you that something has gone astray somewhere.

Jackstar

Quote from: =Schlyder= on September 03, 2017, 01:55:48 AM
I still haven't found an explanation for the pools of molten metal found in the rubble in the basement a month after the towers collapsed.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 31, 2017, 07:31:22 AM
Must've been another lone gunman.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 03, 2017, 03:23:25 AM
It's not good enough to point out flaws, you have to present a coherent theory.  And Truthers don't, that's why they don't get any respect. All they do is use the Argument From Ignorance and a few ideas that back up their theories but aren't willing to test.

You have to explain why a demolition was necessary in the first place. Two planes should be enough for our deep state overlords to get their wars. Also, how does having two planes fly into the buildings not screw up the detonation process? They must have needed to build so much redundancy into it that the place would look like an ammo dump, yet nobody noticed.

I think these conspiracies may even have been fomented from inside govt anyway to distract from their own incompetence. They knew they fucked up, but by tossing out some chunks of red meat to the usual idiots it's a handy way of diffusing the blame. We know for a fact, from the Bennowitz case, that they do that with UFOs.

The theory is that they really just wanted building 7 gone because it housed the records for pentagon spending, CIA ops, etc. A day or two later Rumsfeld announced that they couldn't account for 2-3 trillion dollars in the defence dept.. Then 9/11 happened and we never spoke of it again.

Anyway, since when does any investigator have to know the whole story before investigating. What you're saying is either you know the whole story or it's all bullshit and the official story is true makes no sense. All a criminal investigation needs is some evidence indicating what might have been probable and there's certainly lots of that. If you want to be lazy and roll over on this one that's your business just don't call the rest of crazy for pointing out the logical inconsistencies in the official story. What they say happened is physically impossible. Any scientist knows that. They may keep quiet about after some of the more outspoken ones were found dead. However, just because NIST created some of what Sagan's wife calls "propaganda" doesn't make it so. Now, back to school with ye!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 03, 2017, 05:24:59 AM
Yes, babe, but my opinion is shared by the rest of the civilised world, while yours is confined to a group of agoraphobic cretins. When you're one half of a dynamic duo with MD then surely even your clouded reasoning ought to tell you that something has gone astray somewhere.

Jack and I aren't partners. He's just the only other one brave enough to tell the truth, while you Brits cower to your lizard queen overlord.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 07:21:04 AM
The theory is that they really just wanted building 7 gone because it housed the records for pentagon spending, CIA ops, etc. A day or two later Rumsfeld announced that they couldn't account for 2-3 trillion dollars in the defence dept.. Then 9/11 happened and we never spoke of it again.

Anyway, since when does any investigator have to know the whole story before investigating. What you're saying is either you know the whole story or it's all bullshit and the official story is true makes no sense. All a criminal investigation needs is some evidence indicating what might have been probable and there's certainly lots of that. If you want to be lazy and roll over on this one that's your business just don't call the rest of crazy for pointing out the logical inconsistencies in the official story. What they say happened is physically impossible. Any scientist knows that. They may keep quiet about after some of the more outspoken ones were found dead. However, just because NIST created some of what Sagan's wife calls "propaganda" doesn't make it so. Now, back to school with ye!

And they couldn't organise a fire in Building 7 without organising a giant distraction involving multiple planes in different parts of the country? As usual you people work backwards, starting with a belief and then looking for something to support it. That's why your claims about evidence are bogus, you aren't interested in anything that doesn't fit with your ideas, such as they are. No investigation will satisfy you if it doesn't back you up, stop pretending otherwise.

An investigator needs a bit more than some yt clips and the opinions of ignorant people before they waste their time. Viz your idea that a wall with a hole in it will push back. You were getting confused about the conservation of energy and stepped on your own dick, but there's no point arguing with blustering foolishness.

I'm fascinated about the opinions of Sagan's wife, but what about his hairdresser, or dog? I'm sure you were a star performer at that community college, but it seems to have given you an inflated sense of your abilities.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 07:21:04 AM

Anyway, since when does any investigator have to know the whole story before investigating. What you're saying is either you know the whole story or it's all bullshit and the official story is true makes no sense. All a criminal investigation needs is some evidence indicating what might have been probable and there's certainly lots of that.

Ain't that the truth? Yet in the Trump thread you repeat ad nauseum that because little has come out yet publically from the investigation into the Trump circus, there's nothing to investigate. Mueller is still (as far as we know) investigating because he's still pulling the threads together. In your own words: "you're saying is either you know the whole story or it's all bullshit"  Mueller in this instance is getting the whole story together.

N' est-ce pas?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 07:24:17 AM
Jack and I aren't partners. He's just the only other one brave enough to tell the truth, while you Brits cower to your lizard queen overlord.  ;)

I think 'partners' insofar as using the same batch. And believe me, there's nothing brave about Michelle. Conspiracy theorists all have the same mutual masturbatory hero worship of each other. They trawl links, videos, rants from each other and call it research and thank the person who had lifted their crap from another mouth breathing basement dweller for their 'work'. And the circle rotates again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 03, 2017, 08:15:25 AM
And they couldn't organise a fire in Building 7 without organising a giant distraction involving multiple planes in different parts of the country? As usual you people work backwards, starting with a belief and then looking for something to support it. That's why your claims about evidence are bogus, you aren't interested in anything that doesn't fit with your ideas, such as they are. No investigation will satisfy you if it doesn't back you up, stop pretending otherwise.

An investigator needs a bit more than some yt clips and the opinions of ignorant people before they waste their time. Viz your idea that a wall with a hole in it will push back. You were getting confused about the conservation of energy and stepped on your own dick, but there's no point arguing with blustering foolishness.

I'm fascinated about the opinions of Sagan's wife, but what about his hairdresser, or dog? I'm sure you were a star performer at that community college, but it seems to have given you an inflated sense of your abilities.

And yet here you are, a blustering fool. Sagan's wife, if you'd bothered to watch the vid, is herself a scientist too, you twit. She also died of a stroke just months after making that statement. If you want to pretend that Newton's third law didn't exist that day then just go with the NIST explanation and FUCK OFF! You've done your we may never now bit that you're famous for. What more can you do than that?!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 09:07:53 AM
I think 'partners' insofar as using the same batch. And believe me, there's nothing brave about Michelle. Conspiracy theorists all have the same mutual masturbatory hero worship of each other. They trawl links, videos, rants from each other and call it research and thank the person who had lifted their crap from another mouth breathing basement dweller for their 'work'. And the circle rotates again.

At least he doesn't pretend to be married on Bellgab.  ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 09:00:11 AM
Ain't that the truth? Yet in the Trump thread you repeat ad nauseum that because little has come out yet publically from the investigation into the Trump circus, there's nothing to investigate. Mueller is still (as far as we know) investigating because he's still pulling the threads together. In your own words: "you're saying is either you know the whole story or it's all bullshit"  Mueller in this instance is getting the whole story together.

N' est-ce pas?

This post is a total waste of time and energy. Did you not get the memo?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 09:25:51 AM
And yet here you are, a blustering fool. Sagan's wife, if you'd bothered to watch the vid, is herself a scientist too, you twit. She also died of a stroke just months after making that statement. If you want to pretend that Newton's third law didn't exist that day then just go with the NIST explanation and FUCK OFF! You've done your we may never now bit that you're famous for. What more can you do than that?!  ::)

Scientist in what? Civil Engineering? Do you pretend Newtons first and second laws take a back seat then?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 09:28:02 AM
This post is a total waste of time and energy. Did you not get the memo?  ???

Lol. Jeeze you're pissed you hang by your own petard...stings eh?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 09:28:50 AM
Scientist in what? Civil Engineering? Do you pretend Newtons first and second laws take a back seat then?

If you weren't an idiot you'd understand that all of the laws are in play at all time. Back to school with ye!  ::)

Airplane mechanic  ::) ;D