• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on August 30, 2017, 12:29:05 AM
Don't you mean Hyper-Dimensional physics?  I'm sure with a thought process like yours you'd be considered a Hoagland Scholar.

Give it up.  You lost.

Weak ad hominem attack. I'm sure it's all you're capable of. These are physics I was taught in high school, which I assume you never finished. Please explain how I lost?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 12:36:30 AM
Weak ad hominem attack. I'm sure it's all you're capable of. These are physics I was taught in high school, which I assume you never finished. Please explain how I lost?

Its been explained. Even the formula has been posted, explained and examples given. You decide in your deluded arrogance not to accept that, which is fair enough. You're still wrong though.

There's nothing more to add really. But keep watching the conspiracy theory videos on 9/11, they need subscribers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 07:20:16 AM
Its been explained. Even the formula has been posted, explained and examples given. You decide in your deluded arrogance not to accept that, which is fair enough. You're still wrong though.

There's nothing more to add really. But keep watching the conspiracy theory videos on 9/11, they need subscribers.

No problem. You saying I'm wrong and calling me names doesn't make it so. Besides everyone must know you're an idiot by now. You keep believing that you can add or subtract whatever law of physics you find inconvenient to your argument too. You still haven't explained how Newton's third law somehow miraculously didn't apply that day.

P.S. This idiot actually thought that the floors below would have to be accelerating toward the collapsing floor in order to be consider an equal and opposite force. Scoll back if you don't believe me.  ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 07:29:25 AM
No problem. You saying I'm wrong and calling me names doesn't make it so. Besides everyone must know you're an idiot by now. You keep believing that you can add or subtract whatever law of physics you find inconvenient to your argument too. You still haven't explained how Newton's third law somehow miraculously didn't apply that day.

Your dealer must be making some serious trade out of you, you've been on here all night!

One more time re: Newton.

The third law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. The size of the forces on the first object equals the size of the force on the second object.

But that does't take account of gravity. Terminal velocity is 33feet per second squared. You understand that I take it? Or does that need a formula posting for you to understand it too?

The third law does apply, but because the falling floors above the stationary floors (not moving in suspension) the equal aspect is countermanded by the much higher mass of the falling floors. Factor in the center of area distance from the edges and the floors break away easier than if the floor area was smaller.

Therefore many thousands of tons of sandwiched concrete dropping onto a few hundred tons of floor (that will soon add to the several thousand hitting it) is going one way, vertically down.

Now take a valium and get some sleep.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 07:45:21 AM
Your dealer must be making some serious trade out of you, you've been on here all night!

One more time re: Newton.

The third law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. The size of the forces on the first object equals the size of the force on the second object.

But that does't take account of gravity. Terminal velocity is 33feet per second squared. You understand that I take it? Or does that need a formula posting for you to understand it too?

The third law does apply, but because the falling floors above the stationary floors (not moving in suspension) the equal aspect is countermanded by the much higher mass of the falling floors. Factor in the center of area distance from the edges and the floors break away easier than if the floor area was smaller.

Therefore many thousands of tons of sandwiched concrete dropping onto a few hundred tons of floor (that will soon add to the several thousand hitting it) is going one way, vertically down.

Now take a valium and get some sleep.

I've already been to sleep, dickcheese.  ::)

And that all started with one floor collapsing on top of all those other floors?! I don't think so. The only way to countermand the third law of physics as you say is with explosives; ergo an inside job. Only these 3 buildings in the whole history of mankind collapsed this way "without explosives."  ::) ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 07:52:28 AM
The only way to countermand the third law of physics as you say is with explosives; ergo an inside job.

This sentence is bad science. Return to the books.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 07:45:21 AM

None of your relentless bullshittery addresses the enormous radius of the debris field. DIAF.

Yorkshire pud

And that all started with one floor collapsing on top of all those other floors?! I don't think so.

Me neither. The floors above where the planes went in had nothing to support them, far more than one. They didn't evaporate because conspiracy theorists would later get confused, they went down onto the floor below the plane impact....and continued down.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2017, 08:05:32 AM
None of your relentless bullshittery addresses the enormous radius of the debris field. DIAF.

Who killed JFK? Show your workings.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

This sentence is bad science. Return to the books.

I have to state things in a way that the moronic can understand for him.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 08:06:58 AM
Me neither. The floors above where the planes went in had nothing to support them, far more than one. They didn't evaporate because conspiracy theorists would later get confused, they went down onto the floor below the plane impact....and continued down.

Even if it was several floors it still wouldn't be enough to make it free fall. Only well placed explosives will cause that. Anyway, I've got some adult stuff to do so I'm going to have to push myself away from The kiddie table now If you have any other misunderstandings you'd like me to clear up just post them and I'll try to get to them later. This is what public education gets ya.  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 08:10:22 AM
Only well placed explosives will cause that.

I don't think you're helping anything by making these kinds of assumptions about the total blood volume obtainable by leeches.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 08:10:22 AM
Even if it was several floors it still wouldn't be enough to make it free fall.

You know this because?

Show your engineering formulea. And diagrams showing the load paths of all the components, plus the sheer strength limits of the floor/support beam joins. Add in too the mass of the airliners (you can use 200 tons as a starting point), the softening of the steel structure, oh, and while you've got the calculator out, the mass per cubic yard of the floors above impact, and the one below.

Or are you just quoting something an insomniac mouth breathing conspiracy theorist decided was fact?

But I'm confident you can show your workings- powerpoint is acceptable in this instance.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 08:49:04 AM
You know this because?

Show your engineering formulea. And diagrams showing the load paths of all the components, plus the sheer strength limits of the floor/support beam joins. Add in too the mass of the airliners (you can use 200 tons as a starting point), the softening of the steel structure, oh, and while you've got the calculator out, the mass per cubic yard of the floors above impact, and the one below.

Or are you just quoting something an insomniac mouth breathing conspiracy theorist decided was fact?

But I'm confident you can show your workings- powerpoint is acceptable in this instance.

Your motto should be Just try to baffle them with bullshit.  :D

Just watch the vid I posted. Several university trained physicists demonstrate with physical model experiments how it's not possible but if you would like to show the math that demonstrates how Newton's third law wasn't applicable to that situation then do so. I'd love to see it.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 08:54:43 AM
Just watch the vid I posted. Several university trained physicists demonstrate with physical model experiments how it's not possible but if you would like to show the math that demonstrates how Newton's third law wasn't applicable to that situation then do so. I'd love to see it.  ;)

You accept Newtons second law then?  ::)

I can show videos that have civil engineers (yep, university trained) showing how and why they fell the way they were designed to. Do I win?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 08:54:43 AM
Your motto should be Just try to baffle them with bullshit.

Because YOU are an idiot and don't understand doesn't make it bullshit.

Accept it or I'll be testing you on the use and application of sheer webs, gussets and trusses in wing construction.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 08:58:40 AM
You accept Newtons second law then?  ::)

I can show videos that have civil engineers (yep, university trained) showing how and why they fell the way they were designed to. Do I win?

Oh, I understand the physics, pud. You just haven't been able to explain why Newton's third law wouldn't apply here as it has in every other building collapse. Post your vid and we'll compare and discuss.  Now, maybe you should get some sleep. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 09:02:23 AM
Because YOU are an idiot and don't understand doesn't make it bullshit.

Accept it or I'll be testing you on the use and application of sheer webs, gussets and trusses in wing construction.

Oh right, because you fancy yourself an airplane mechanic or some bullshit like that. I suppose that also makes you an imaginary physics expert too, so your bullshit is starting to make sense, relative to your delusions, of course.  ;)

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 12:36:30 AM
Weak ad hominem attack. I'm sure it's all you're capable of. ......

Its all that's left when you're too retarded to accept basic facts.

Lunger

And that all started with one floor collapsing on top of all those other floors?! ...

It all stared with that one floor, and all the floors above it, collapsing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on August 30, 2017, 09:20:35 AM
Its all that's left when you're too retarded to accept basic facts.

Still waiting for you to explain how Newton's third law wouldn't have caused to collapse to stop with anything more substantial than it's a hell of a thing.  ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on August 30, 2017, 09:25:09 AM
It all stared with that one floor, and all the floors above it, collapsing.

Yep and all that building underneath pushing back. Go back and finish high school!  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 09:27:26 AM
Yep and all that building underneath pushing back. Go back and finish high school!  ::)

Fuck, Senda is stupid, but you'd embarrass him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 09:27:26 AM

Pushing back because in NY gravity works in reverse!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 09:32:29 AM
Pushing back because in NY gravity works in reverse!  ::)

Go back to school and TRY to understand Newton's third law. I'm not hopeful.  :-\

I still can't believe you actually thought the other floors had to be accelerating toward to collapsing floor or the third law didn't apply. CLASSIC!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y61_VPKH2B4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 09:31:17 AM
Fuck, Senda is stupid, but you'd embarrass him.

You're just embarrassing yourself right now but you're too dumb to even realize that.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 09:46:44 AM
Go back to school and TRY to understand Newton's third law. I'm not hopeful.  :-\

Oh I understand it, you just weren't aware there is a first and second one too! And the second one is why it fell the way it did.

Structural engineer describes collapse of the World Trade Center towers

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2001/december5/wtc-125.html  Stanford eh? That's a university right?

--------------------------------------
With a 700 Pa floor design allowable, each floor should have been able to support approximately 1,300 t beyond its own weight. The total weight of each tower was about 500,000 t.

As the joists on one or two of the most heavily burned floors gave way and the outer box columns began to bow outward, the floors above them also fell. The floor below (with its 1,300 t design capacity) could not support the roughly 45,000 t of ten floors (or more) above crashing down on these angle clips. This started the domino effect that caused the buildings to collapse within ten seconds, hitting bottom with an estimated speed of 200 km per hour. If it had been free fall, with no restraint, the collapse would have only taken eight seconds and would have impacted at 300 km/h.1

So a floor that was designed to withstand 1300 tonnes above its own mass instead had to withstand 45000 tonnes...Finally hitting the bottom (remember terminal velocity?) at 120 mph... Or two miles per minute.

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

Oh, these are the references:

1. Presentation on WTC Collapse, Civil Engineering Department, MIT, Cambridge, MA (October 3, 2001).
2. D. Drysdale, An Introduction to Fire Dynamics (New York: Wiley Interscience, 1985), pp. 134â€"140.
3. A.E. Cote, ed., Fire Protection Handbook 17th Edition (Quincy, MA: National Fire Protection Association, 1992), pp. 10â€"67.
4. A.E. Cote, ed., Fire Protection Handbook 17th Edition (Quincy, MA: National Fire Protection Association, 1992), pp. 6-62 to 6-70.
5. Steven Ashley, “When the Twin Towers Fell,” Scientific American Online (October 9, 2001); www.sciam.com/explorations/2001/100901wtc/
6. Zdenek P. Bazant and Yong Zhou, “Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse?â€"Simple Analysis,” J. Engineering Mechanics ASCE, (September 28, 2001), also www.tam.uiuc.edu/news/200109wtc/
7. Timothy Wilkinson, “World Trade Centreâ€"New Yorkâ€"Some Engineering Aspects” (October 25, 2001), Univ. Sydney, Department of Civil Engineering; www.civil.usyd.edu.au/wtc.htm.
8. G. Charles Clifton, “Collapse of the World Trade Centers,” CAD Headlines, tenlinks.com (October 8, 2001); www.tenlinks.com/NEWS/special/wtc/clifton/p1.htm.

You're welcome...Now read it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 03:59:38 PM
Oh, these are the references:

[...]

You're welcome...Now read it.

Who killed Kennedy? I asked you first.